Old 07-04-2015, 10:16 AM   #1  

Default HELP! Phase 4 Sign up Fee??!!

Hi everyone-this is a first post for me but I've enjoyed reading tons of threads here, so thanks for that!
I've just started P4 this week and my coach is a bit vague. She told me last week that her boss wants to charge for the new P4 Protocol...ummm is this normal??? I'm really curious about the new P4 that was released but I'm not sure I'm prepared to pay for it...nor am I sure I should really have to-I mean it's not really my fault a new protocol was introduced half way through weight loss.
And to add to it all she hasn't actually read the new info yet. Eesh.
Has everyone else had to pay extra??? Can anyone enlighten me to what it's about?
Thanks so much!
Steffena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 10:45 AM   #2  

Height: 5'2

Hi Steffena,

IP is suggesting that clinics charge a new maintenance fee. It is up to each clinic whether they do this or not. They are justifying the extra cost by the 1 year of maintenance follow up appointments. You will have to decide if the extra cost is worth it to you. Maintenance is difficult for many people so the 1 year of follow up in my opinion is really important. How much are you going to be charged?
stephascope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 10:53 AM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephascope View Post
Hi Steffena,

IP is suggesting that clinics charge a new maintenance fee. It is up to each clinic whether they do this or not. They are justifying the extra cost by the 1 year of maintenance follow up appointments. You will have to decide if the extra cost is worth it to you. Maintenance is difficult for many people so the 1 year of follow up in my opinion is really important. How much are you going to be charged?
Thanks Stephascope!
I agree I'm a bit nervous of P4, and think I might benefit from a bit more support but that's the other problem...she's not sure what they'll be charging and she hasn't read the new material yet 😞. This is my first week of P4 so I'm scanning threads to get a better idea of macros/numbers I should be looking for.
I'm glad my clinic isn't the only one that will be charging, but I wish I would've known before I began this final phase so o could've budgeted differently.
Tuesday is my weigh in day so maybe I'll try and get more info, but if she doesn't know what the new program details are I doubt I'll get too far.
Thanks again!
Steffena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 11:02 AM   #4  

Height: 5'2

Phase 4 hasn't really changed at all. They just have a more structured follow up plan as far as keeping an eye on you for 1 year after reaching goal. Good luck!
stephascope is offline   Reply With Quote