Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2015, 01:28 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

Hi Stephascope: I am having the same sort of issues as you, lol. BUT I got thinking about it and the heavy smoke causes problems with my lungs which makes it harder to breathe and forms thick mucous. *inflammation* in my lungs. So my body is busy trying to clear the crap out of my lungs and is 'too busy' to work on the chunkiness. The stress of the smoke makes me feel like wanting to eat everything in sight too. I think I may have some unresolved PTSD problems (I've been through 1 house fire and two interface forest fires)...
Anyhow, every day is a NEW day... just hang in there. Cooler, calmer weather will be here (soon I hope). Although there have been 3 new fires spotted just south of us yesterday, so who knows.

Hi to the rest of the gang! I finally have a few days off but am trying to spend most of it with Mom & Dad and DH, and less time on the computer .

Liana
Old 08-28-2015, 02:19 PM   #62  

Height: 5'2

Well the lb I was up yesterday is off this morning thank goodness but the scale has only moved down 0.2 lbs since last week so far. Blah. I'll hang in there for now.

I'm a lot less grumpy today. The scale disappointment really sets my mood for the day. I just have to focus on how good I feel and not so much on the scale.

Thanks for the kind words Amber and Liana
Old 08-31-2015, 09:02 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 243/217/170?

Height: 5'3

So I am on P4 for the last week. I think in a week I gained 5lbs. I feel like on P4 IP just drops you and says basically you are on your own. I feel P4 might be the hardest phase yet. I feel very overwhelmed and have no idea how I can realistically do this on the cruise next week.

I see my coach today I am sure they will not be pleased. To be honest I have not been tracking my calories and carbs as I should. Do you all do this everyday? I feel this is a lot to do everyday.

I also don't like that for P4 there is no specific sheet that says use these specific breads or peanut butters etc. My fear is I will gain my weight back again.

When I get back from the cruise I guess I really need to make a weekly plan and stick too it. I am still confused with the fat and carb combo. I had 1 fun day last week and I ate everything in sight then felt sick after. Has anyone done this while on P4?

Any tips or specific brands of food to try or stick with. My coach said to eat Ezeikial bread.
Closed Thread