Old 07-09-2015, 06:57 PM   #16  

Thanks for your story. What a great accomplishment! Glad you are putting a stop to the upward climb and grabbing the reigns.

I'm only 1/2 way through phase I but I'm already thinking about maintenance. Wondering what I'll do different than every other diet of the past. Each time I swore I'd never go back to what I was, and always did, plus some. I knew I was doing it but didn't care.
My plan is to get rid of every piece of clothing that is too big, so i'll never have anything but my tight clothes to fall back on. Also, having phase I at my fingertips is a tool that I know I will use. I think just knowing I can have a splurge meal once a well will keep me satisfied.
dkc71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 11:45 AM   #17  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

WELL I see 2 names that I remember!!....its great to see how y'all are doing!!....I for one have gained 30lbs BUT am back stronger than ever and down 6.2lbs for my first week back on program!....I went back to my old habit of NOT eating which is worse than not eating at all. I have a new job now well I have been at it a year now and LOVE IT!...I am so happy to see old faces!!!
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 02:01 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 162/129/120

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
WELL I see 2 names that I remember!!....its great to see how y'all are doing!!....I for one have gained 30lbs BUT am back stronger than ever and down 6.2lbs for my first week back on program!....I went back to my old habit of NOT eating which is worse than not eating at all. I have a new job now well I have been at it a year now and LOVE IT!...I am so happy to see old faces!!!
Hi Lisa!
So comforting to see some old faces here and know that I'm in solid company. AND that stuff happens in life and it's about making a decision to re-balance ourselves and see great results, because we know this works.I'm an old timer from 2010 so I know we're all in the right place. Isn't it amazing how not eating enough and eating too much can produce the same result. I have a new attitude this time which includes remaining calm and kind to myself in my thoughts and actions. I wish you and all of us who are coming back into balance a peaceful and productive journey
sunnymae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 02:42 PM   #19  
Serial Dieter

S/C/G: 320/278/200

Height: 6'3"

Gosh it's GREAT reading some of these longer term success stories! Very inspiring.
Avalon1957 is offline   Reply With Quote