3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc > Ideal Protein Diet

IP Community Weekday Chat started June 1

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2015, 07:43 AM   #1
IP start Aug 2012
 
lisa32989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 8,207

S/C/G: 260.2/165

Height: 5'5"

Arrow IP Community Weekday Chat started June 1


Welcome back to the Daily Chat thread - post your plans for today, share what's been happening, ask questions!

Some forum lingo:
NSV = Non-scale victory
TOM = time of the month
WI = Weigh-in
WF = Walden Farms
OP = on plan

Bookmarking:
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home page
Consider making it a bookmark or a favorite in your browser so you can come back easily to get your RDA of Ideal Protein information.

Information for newbies:
Check the sticky page (top of forum, above all the topics) for lots of good information and please read here before asking what might be a frequently asked question: Information on Ideal Protein phases (1-4), IP Ultimate List Recipes, FAQ, Newbie Guide, Exercise, and other Important Threads,
and here are the most recent Ideal Protein Protocol sheets

And before you cheat, read this thread:
The Real Cost of Cheating on Ideal Protein

Before starting new threads: spend some time reading the forum. Most new threads are duplicates, triplicates, quadruplicates. Folks who are the most successful, make time for research/reading.

Recipes Here
Ideal Protein Diet Recipes #4 -current thread open for posting
Recipe thread #3
Tips and Recipes from the Incredible Weight Loss Center
Fun with Ideal Protein Packets
Fun with Veggie Purees!
Mix'n in the kitchen...Recipes from the Rainbow
MiX'N' iN THE KiTCH'N.... Recipes from the Rainbow Volume 2
Here are a couple "older" .pdf files of many of Rainbow's recipes: Rainbowsmiles Recipes
and Rainbows IP Inspired Alternative Recipes

For those looking for alternative products
Here is a thread with tons of info. Spend some time in it. Alternative products that will work on Phase 1
And here is a link to a chart to help you choose appropriate products

Tickers and Signatures:
There are 2 requirements to have access to signatures and tickers. You must have been a member of 3fatchicks for 20 days AND posted at least 20 messages anywhere on the 3fatchicks forum. When you've met those requirements check The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread for more information and instructions.

Quoting:
The best quoting tip - EVER!! Thanks Rosie, aka 6710.

Searching:
If you can't find what you're looking for in this forum using the website search function, try using the "double search" using Google.

1) Go to Google.com. Search 3fatchicks by using the term site:3fatchicks.com at the end of your Google search.

For example, if you want to look for "big mac in a bowl", type "big mac in a bowl site:3fatchicks.com" in Google search. No need to include the quotation marks when you type.

2) This will bring up the page that you are looking for, now hit Ctrl+F to search on that page. Type "big mac in a bowl" and all instances of that search term will be highlighted.

Progress photos
Mini-Goal Photo Album.

Other helpful links related to the Ideal Protein Dr. Chanh Tran Tien's website
Link to a pdf of the doctor's book here.
Note: this is not the same as the current IP plan.
__________________
Losing weight is hard. Maintenance is hard. Being fat is hard. Pick your hard. (-Ishbel)
Lost 95 lbs on IP!
Link to weight loss Photos

lisa32989 is offline  
Old 06-01-2015, 08:51 AM   #2
Member
 
Bootros's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Georgia
Posts: 82

S/C/G: 132/123.8/115

Height: 5' 3

Default

Hello all-

I emailed my coach today to adjust my plans. I have been OP for 7 weeks. I didn't have that much weight to lose. I am about 3 pounds from my ideal goal weight (I am at my "reasonable" goal weight now). So I told her I wanted to move to phase 2 today. This is my third round of doing IP. The first two times I lost the weight and got to goal, but did not do well in maintenance either time. Now I am mentally committed to maintenance on this program. Before I just wanted to lose the weight and try to maintain with making smart choices and exercise without the phase 1 recovery day (off program pretty much). Clearly if I am back to phase 1 that did not work.

So I ask you, am I shorting myself by coming off of phase 1 early (not making it all the way to my ideal goal weight) when I feel great, my clothes fit, etc? There is a small part of me that feels like I stopped the marathon with the finish line in sight.

Can I still lose weight in phase 2? I really don't remember from the last two times I did the program.

Before I started phase 2 when I was at 90% at my goal. Things have changed since I did this last. How long do people stay on phase 2? How long on phase 3? I love my coach, but she is not quick to respond to my questions, so I was hoping you Rock Star IP veterans can help me out.
Bootros is offline  
Old 06-01-2015, 09:51 AM   #3
Lives to dance
 
oneuh2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Wash DC metro area
Posts: 1,184

S/C/G: IP 7/9/2014 240.4/158.5/150

Height: 5'4"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgrealtor1
Heading into another busy week for me... I am not WI tomorrow as we are heading out to PA to visit Penn State and LockHaven University. DS has off for election day tomorrow so we are making the most of it.

June 1st and I will celebrate 1 year on program the end of the month...WOW If you would have told me last June 1 that I would be down 85 pounds in a year I would have never ever believed it in a million years... But here I am !
Wow - I really appreciate how you are feeling as you approach your 1 year anniversary!! It is another of those memorable milestones on this life changing journey - one you can celebrate and be proud about all month - way to go Sue!
__________________


Re-revised Target date for goal: 7/15/2015

You are far too smart to be the only thing standing in your way!
oneuh2 is offline  
Old 06-01-2015, 10:08 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Boston
Posts: 148

S/C/G: 328.4/221.0/150

Height: 5'4"

Default Monthly Threads

I know it has been mentioned before, but I feel like the monthly threads are getting out of control lately. I opened to the main page today and 16 of the first 20 visible threads were monthly or seasonal groups and what used to be the daily chat thread now spans an entire week with only 4 pages.

I find it hard to learn from others and share what I know when people are isolated on so many different threads. I understand the desire to link up with people in a similar phase of the diet at first, so perhaps seasonal threads that only last for a few seasons, but after that shouldn't one really become part of the larger community?
__________________
Wahoofan is offline  
Old 06-01-2015, 10:40 AM   #5
Lives to dance
 
oneuh2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Wash DC metro area
Posts: 1,184

S/C/G: IP 7/9/2014 240.4/158.5/150

Height: 5'4"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wahoofan View Post
I know it has been mentioned before, but I feel like the monthly threads are getting out of control lately. I opened to the main page today and 16 of the first 20 visible threads were monthly or seasonal groups and what used to be the daily chat thread now spans an entire week with only 4 pages.

I find it hard to learn from others and share what I know when people are isolated on so many different threads. I understand the desire to link up with people in a similar phase of the diet at first, so perhaps seasonal threads that only last for a few seasons, but after that shouldn't one really become part of the larger community?
We are trying to consolidate the monthlies and just gathering everyone has resurrected more monthlies than usual.
All the 2014 Starters, regardless of month, have one thread starting tHis month.
More recent starters have Winter 2015, and I think I saw a Summer 2015 thread launching...
Hopefully this will alleviate the fragmented month by month threads. It is definitely messy getting there though...

You are right that the IP Community threads are the absolute best choice for daily check in and Q&A.

I do find it good to have a place other than the IP Community threads to find my cohorts from my early days, though. Those of us who began together are advancing into phasing off together and with some focus, a lot of us want to hang out together through maintenance over the long haul. And a lot of us want to continue to participate in the forum to pay it forward and support newbies in finding success in their IP journeys.
__________________


Re-revised Target date for goal: 7/15/2015

You are far too smart to be the only thing standing in your way!
oneuh2 is offline  
Old 06-01-2015, 11:48 AM   #6
IP Start 6/30/14
 
JJTx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 691

S/C/G: 319/180/176

Height: 5'8"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wahoofan View Post
I know it has been mentioned before, but I feel like the monthly threads are getting out of control lately.

I understand the desire to link up with people in a similar phase of the diet at first, so perhaps seasonal threads that only last for a few seasons, but after that shouldn't one really become part of the larger community?
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneuh2 View Post
All the 2014 Starters, regardless of month, have one thread starting tHis month.
More recent starters have Winter 2015, and I think I saw a Summer 2015 thread launching...
Hopefully this will alleviate the fragmented month by month threads. It is definitely messy getting there though.

I do find it good to have a place other than the IP Community threads to find my cohorts from my early days, though. Those of us who began together are advancing into phasing off together and with some focus, a lot of us want to hang out together through maintenance over the long haul.


I'm not going to speak for anyone else but myself - it's not that simple. Just because you don't need/value/want a monthly thread, doesn't mean that some of us don't, that they don't have value, or that it should be dictated that we give them up. Most people (at least in ours) post both in the monthly thread and the daily chat, myself included. Honestly what I post in each is different, because I was made to feel very uncomfortable from early on sharing any advice or anything more than superficial. To the point I almost left 3FC - guess who gave me the support to stay? My Summer 2014 starters.

The current effort to "whitewash" all the former monthly/seasonal threads, quite frankly, isn't sitting well with me either. The October 2013 group has kept their identity for almost 2 years. They didn't all start in October, but they have come together, stayed together, and support each other. They also support and advise the rest of us.

So how far should we take it? Get rid of everything but the Daily Chat threads? No more 50+, rebooters, over 100 pounds to lose, less than 20 pounds, maintainers, what did you eat, alternatives (actually this one should stay, there's already a lot of confusing focus and info about alternatives mixed in).
__________________
************************************
IP works if you work it - I changed my life in one year, and will continue the journey to be a healthy me for the rest of my life!

JJTx is offline  
Old 06-01-2015, 12:50 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Boston
Posts: 148

S/C/G: 328.4/221.0/150

Height: 5'4"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJTx View Post
I'm not going to speak for anyone else but myself - it's not that simple. Just because you don't need/value/want a monthly thread, doesn't mean that some of us don't, that they don't have value, or that it should be dictated that we give them up. Most people (at least in ours) post both in the monthly thread and the daily chat, myself included. Honestly what I post in each is different, because I was made to feel very uncomfortable from early on sharing any advice or anything more than superficial. To the point I almost left 3FC - guess who gave me the support to stay? My Summer 2014 starters.

The current effort to "whitewash" all the former monthly/seasonal threads, quite frankly, isn't sitting well with me either. The October 2013 group has kept their identity for almost 2 years. They didn't all start in October, but they have come together, stayed together, and support each other. They also support and advise the rest of us.

So how far should we take it? Get rid of everything but the Daily Chat threads? No more 50+, rebooters, over 100 pounds to lose, less than 20 pounds, maintainers, what did you eat, alternatives (actually this one should stay, there's already a lot of confusing focus and info about alternatives mixed in).
I started September 2013, and we had a thread for a little while too, but it died out while the October 2013 has stayed. I certainly appreciate that they are cheering and supporting each other, but by isolating there, I feel like it takes away from the overall value of the board. The daily chat used to hit 4-6 pages every day. That's why it was a daily chat. The whole board was exposed to the value of what was being shared, rather than an isolated month/season/year.

50+, rebooters, over 100 pounds to lose, less than 20 pounds, maintainers, what did you eat, and alternatives threads are geared towards specific topics and I certainly think they should stay. I just think the daily chatter in monthly/seasonal threads detract from the value of the daily (now weekly) thread.

I recognize the desire to have a place to chat with others in the same stage you are in and fully support there being a place like that for the first few months. But I feel like there is greater value in the whole. As the new 2014 thread says, people are anywhere from 6-18 months on the program and may be anywhere from P1-P4. Why keep a separate thread when those conversations could be in the daily chat thread?

I realize anyone has the right to start any thread they want. I'm just sharing my opinion. I'm sorry you had a bad experience when you started. I don't think anyone (at least I deeply hope no one) here would intentionally try to make others feel less than completely supported. I personally feel the separate groups reduces the amount of insight and support everyone in this community is exposed to.

One never knows who is going to identify with what you are saying and how much you could help someone else. By saying it on a thread a select few are reading, you narrow the audience and the potential benefit to the whole community.
__________________
Wahoofan is offline  
Old 06-01-2015, 12:58 PM   #8
Lives to dance
 
oneuh2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Wash DC metro area
Posts: 1,184

S/C/G: IP 7/9/2014 240.4/158.5/150

Height: 5'4"

Default

Very thoughtful and open response, JJTx. Thank you very much for weighing in on this topic.

I think the most important thing on 3FC is for there to be different ways that someone can come into the overall community and find at least a few other users (IPeeps or other dieters) who they really connect with, and who are 'in for the long haul.'

As JJTx cites - it might be connecting with others who are the same age, or are exercise fanatics, or only have 20 lbs to lose, or live in the same town or state, or any number of different factors.

Over all, the 3FC community forums are very organic -- there is a minimal amount of structure, so that the community can evolve based on the actions taken by the regular users. The sticky threads and the IP Community threads really focus on the fundamentals of the program, recipes, tips and tricks, and helpful resources through links and Q&A. That is kind of a backbone for the whole IP sub forum. After that, the new threads come from the current community of users... somebody just starts a new one.

It is very disconcerting and upsetting to open yourself up and post, only to be told that you are not welcome to post that particular subject in that particular way. 3FC is huge, and new users will grope their way around until they find the best way to use the site to meet their needs. I think we all want this valuable online resource to welcome any interested user, and we polite, tactful and flexible enough to adapt to how the community evolves.

Personally, I am grateful that I have seen NO negative postings, no surly remarks, no injections of political views, and no foul language. YAY!!! I love all you IPeeps for that!!!

EDIT TO ADD ONE MORE COMMENT:
Wahoofan, I agree with you that the daily chat has really declined in postings over the past couple of months, and that's a concern to me, too -- hopefully consolidating but not eliminating the Starter threads will clear the space a bit and maybe encourage more postings in the Daily.

Also, by expanding our May, June, July, August and September 2014 monthly starter threads into the Summer 2014 Starter thread, we opened up and welcomed others whose monthly thread had thinned to very few regular posters. Now we have opened again to all of 2014 -- really wanting others who might be out there to know for sure how welcome they are. I am sorry that did not happen for your 2013 starters-- and I bet that you could drop in on the Oct/Nov Starter group and find that they would treat you no differently than anyone else. That thread is an inspiration to some of the rest of us. They are successful maintainers who have come to know each other well and who are experiencing very similar situations now that they have been maintaining for such a long time. Their postings speak especially to others in the same part of their journey. I am hoping that our 2014 thread will evolve with the same kind of value.

And, I have made it point to post in the IP Community regularly, and to encourage and promote the use of those threads, too. I hope others will do the same.
__________________


Re-revised Target date for goal: 7/15/2015

You are far too smart to be the only thing standing in your way!

Last edited by oneuh2 : 06-01-2015 at 01:22 PM.
oneuh2 is offline  
Old 06-01-2015, 01:09 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
Grateful4Health's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Colorado
Posts: 592

S/C/G: 237/160/160

Height: 57" - 47 years old - Started IP P1 3/26/14, P2/P3 2/25/15, Maintenance/P4 3/18/15

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneuh2 View Post

Personally, I am grateful that I have seen NO negative postings, no surly remarks, no injections of political views, and no foul language. YAY!!! I love all you IPeeps for that!!!
Yes I agree - I rarely visit any threads on the internet or read many comments on general websites because the consciousness is dismal.

For whatever reason, this site has attracted some very serious, helpful, and dedicated people and has provided support and common experiences that I haven't found elsewhere. My body is a very specific type, and it seems I have found others here, and it helps a great deal to learn what others have already learned. Thank you all very much!
__________________
Amber
Grateful4Health is offline  
Old 06-01-2015, 01:25 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Boston
Posts: 148

S/C/G: 328.4/221.0/150

Height: 5'4"

Default

I deeply hope that my questioning the monthly threads isn't being taken negatively. My only motivation in doing so is the value of the greater community.

I'm not an admin and my opinion is worth no more than that of anyone else. Lately I've felt like the vibrancy of this community has diminished a bit from what it used to be and the sheer number of monthly threads when I opened today stood out as a possible reason.
__________________
Wahoofan is offline  
Old 06-01-2015, 01:37 PM   #11
Lives to dance
 
oneuh2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Wash DC metro area
Posts: 1,184

S/C/G: IP 7/9/2014 240.4/158.5/150

Height: 5'4"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wahoofan View Post
I deeply hope that my questioning the monthly threads isn't being taken negatively. My only motivation in doing so is the value of the greater community.

I'm not an admin and my opinion is worth no more than that of anyone else. Lately I've felt like the vibrancy of this community has diminished a bit from what it used to be and the sheer number of monthly threads when I opened today stood out as a possible reason.
No offense taken - just a desire to promote understanding.

I agree wholeheartedly with you about the dip in activity on the IP sub forum -- hopefully some of the consolidation will help. I am glad that others are noticing the quietness, and I hope enough of us care about it to try to spark some interest.

Very sorry for the messiness that we created trying to invite all the different monthly starters to join the new consolidated threads for June inauguration. I am thinking you won't likely see that again for some time.
__________________


Re-revised Target date for goal: 7/15/2015

You are far too smart to be the only thing standing in your way!
oneuh2 is offline  
Old 06-01-2015, 02:04 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Boston
Posts: 148

S/C/G: 328.4/221.0/150

Height: 5'4"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneuh2 View Post
No offense taken - just a desire to promote understanding.

I agree wholeheartedly with you about the dip in activity on the IP sub forum -- hopefully some of the consolidation will help. I am glad that others are noticing the quietness, and I hope enough of us care about it to try to spark some interest.

Very sorry for the messiness that we created trying to invite all the different monthly starters to join the new consolidated threads for June inauguration. I am thinking you won't likely see that again for some time.
I realize that the large number of monthlies today was due to the closing and opening of the threads due to it being the 1st of the month. That combined with the lack of discussion on last week's daily just triggered me to voice how I had been feeling for a while.

Even though I don't post a lot, I have received so much from this community. Reading the daily issues people have helps me immensely and I don't want that to be diluted for others. I've never been the cheerleader sort so I tend to only post when I feel my voice will add real value to the conversation.
__________________
Wahoofan is offline  
Old 06-01-2015, 02:13 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
Grateful4Health's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Colorado
Posts: 592

S/C/G: 237/160/160

Height: 57" - 47 years old - Started IP P1 3/26/14, P2/P3 2/25/15, Maintenance/P4 3/18/15

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wahoofan View Post
I realize that the large number of monthlies today was due to the closing and opening of the threads due to it being the 1st of the month. That combined with the lack of discussion on last week's daily just triggered me to voice how I had been feeling for a while.

Even though I don't post a lot, I have received so much from this community. Reading the daily issues people have helps me immensely and I don't want that to be diluted for others. I've never been the cheerleader sort so I tend to only post when I feel my voice will add real value to the conversation.
No worries wahoofan we have all been having the same discussion trying to figure out suggestions of how to make it all work a little better - hopefully been you and all of our minds it will get sorted out at least a little better.
I've noticed there just seems to be an ebb and flow to the threads.... also we can help the new people however we can to direct them toward the daily chat... I know when I first started I found all the threads difficult to navigate and wasn't sure where to post to actually get an answer... all the names were "unknowns" to me, I didn't know who the regular posters were, etc... but over time it became much easier of course.

I usually have time during one or two of my work breaks to check in - I have noticed if I miss a week or so due to change of regular schedule, it's a bit hard to catch up, and I usually just manage to read through my few regular threads.
__________________
Amber

Last edited by Grateful4Health : 06-01-2015 at 02:16 PM.
Grateful4Health is offline  
Old 06-01-2015, 02:14 PM   #14
Started IP 1/25/13
 
MntRose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Colorado Rockies
Posts: 239

S/C/G: started IP @210/194/150

Height: 5"1'

Default

aww Wahoofan you are not the only one who feels this way, as I mentioned very similar sentiments over a month ago. Thank you One for explaining why the list looks the way it does, I do hope the consolidation helps get a little more focus on the daily thread. I can remember early 2013 when the daily thread was really "daily" and spanned 10 or more pages regularly.

JJ I am sorry you felt that way when you joined but you were not the only one who felt a few were acting like that. I think those people were not fond of the response or lack there of that they received and left to find easier reactions elsewhere on the internet. It wasn't even something I thought of back then to make it better by splintering into a smaller group, but to rather stay where I was (not letting anyone chase me away is more the mentality I had) while making an example of what I thought and hoped was the behavior I and others wanted here. I know I have little effect on the overall attitudes shared here but overall this is a good place to visit and it is because we do end up sharing and contributing our ideas on more than just this diet. Somewhere we end up shutting out the people who would prefer to instigate the negatives of the world by just being our diverse selves who can live together.


Okay sorry just was trying to share my point, and I hope I haven't stepped in it too badly.
__________________

REBOOTTax day 2015 {wk1 -5}{wk2 -2.2}{wk3 -1}{wk4 -2.4}{wk5 +1} {wk6}
MntRose is offline  
Old 06-01-2015, 02:23 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
DeterminedDieter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: The Big Land (aka Labrador)
Posts: 387

S/C/G: 192.5/146.5/140

Height: 5'2"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootros View Post
Hello all-

I emailed my coach today to adjust my plans. I have been OP for 7 weeks. I didn't have that much weight to lose. I am about 3 pounds from my ideal goal weight (I am at my "reasonable" goal weight now). So I told her I wanted to move to phase 2 today. This is my third round of doing IP. The first two times I lost the weight and got to goal, but did not do well in maintenance either time. Now I am mentally committed to maintenance on this program. Before I just wanted to lose the weight and try to maintain with making smart choices and exercise without the phase 1 recovery day (off program pretty much). Clearly if I am back to phase 1 that did not work.

So I ask you, am I shorting myself by coming off of phase 1 early (not making it all the way to my ideal goal weight) when I feel great, my clothes fit, etc? There is a small part of me that feels like I stopped the marathon with the finish line in sight.

Can I still lose weight in phase 2? I really don't remember from the last two times I did the program.

Before I started phase 2 when I was at 90% at my goal. Things have changed since I did this last. How long do people stay on phase 2? How long on phase 3? I love my coach, but she is not quick to respond to my questions, so I was hoping you Rock Star IP veterans can help me out.
I can't say what you should do, but I moved to phase 2 with 1.5lbs to goal, I stayed on P2 for one week and only lost 1lb and lost nothing in phase 3. So I do wish I had stayed on P1 until I had reached goal.

I just feel I could have gone lower and would like to get rid of more flab so I regret phasing off.

But if you feel good about your current state and fit of clothes, than maybe the number really isn't that important and this is your ideal weight.

Others do continue to lose in both P2 and 3

Whatever your choice good luck in Maintenance and congrats on your success!
__________________

w1 -5, w2 -4.5, w3 -3, w4 -2, w5 -2, w6 -1, w7 -2, w8 -3, w9 -4, w10 0, w11 -2.5, w12 -1.5, w13 -3.5, w14 -1, w15 0, w16 -2, w17 -1.5, w18 -1.5, w19 -3.5, w20 0, w21 -2.5, w22 -.5, w23 -2.5, w24 -1.5, w25 (P2) -.5
DeterminedDieter is offline  
Closed Thread
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:05 PM.






Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2