Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2015, 09:07 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 234 / 146.2 / 138

Height: 5'6 / 38 / office slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgrealtor1 View Post

WI today. in my IP history this is my up week....just praying it keeps me under 200. Ahh this roller coaster ride we call IP LOL. Anyway I can't complain with 80+ lbs behind me I will trudge on....I may cry if I its over 200 LOL but I will live....
Sue - congratulations on making it into "Onederland"!!!! crossing all the body parts I can that the scale tips in your favor this afternoon!!!

Loser13 - awesome! I wish I had your determination. Rain will absolutely keep me inside / away from a walk around the block.

Quote:
I had a really great day at my meditation dance party
Amber - this sounds so fantastic...and relaxing, even with the dancing. What music were you all dancing to, if you don't mind me asking?
Old 05-12-2015, 09:27 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 266/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

Well I had my first WI since the beginning of April and I am only up 2 pounds, not too too bad! My coach said that I probably really lost weight and am just holding water because of the carbs. So next week should be a good week. All in all I feel good. I know that I was losing weight while dad was in hospice because the clothes I brought with me to Florida were falling off of me! After he passed we went to his favorite pub and drank his favorite beer, angry orchard. I acquired a taste for it and bought some over the weekend, 30 carbs a glass!!!! So as far as eating goes I did good. Anyway, I am back on track and ready to get the rest of this weight off!!!!

I have missed this forum and all of you ladies!! Yesterday was my first day back to work after being off for two weeks and two days and it went way better than I expected! I was caught up with everything by 1:00pm. Not bad!

Well I have a lot of reading to catch up with on here!
Old 05-12-2015, 11:18 AM   #18  
Ready to reboot

S/C/G: Reboot with 140 as my goal

Height: 5'4"

Lost 1.8lbs per my weigh in and my drivers license weight is soo soooo close!! Then I break into the 150's and 20lbs to go!!!!! Oh that will be nice. Even though i don't lose very much per week it is at least a negative number and my other stats go in the correct direction. I've felt like I have been starving though the past couple of days. And the other change is that my fat globs that used to seem so solid seem "fluffier". Any one else notice that? I don't remember that from last time.
Old 05-12-2015, 11:35 AM   #19  

Quote:
Originally Posted by hysteria_625 View Post
Amber - this sounds so fantastic...and relaxing, even with the dancing. What music were you all dancing to, if you don't mind me asking?
It makes me smile how interesting this party has become -
it was actually good because I woke up really tired that day but felt you all so excited about it, it made me go, and I'm really glad I did.

The music varies a lot, which I like - there are current dance/pop songs, some HipHop R&B type stuff, old school rock, electronic/techno/EDM type, some sweeter slower songs, some mid range tempo, a country dance song thrown in here and there, some Latin. It's a really great mix. I actually DJ them sometimes, I'm really into music. I used to travel some and DJ these kinds of days. Now I mostly train younger DJs.
Old 05-12-2015, 05:21 PM   #20  

Default Beck Diet Solution Daily Tips

Tuesday Reality Check: Dieters who go straight to the kitchen when they get home from work often end up overeating because they’re using food as a means to calm down from a busy day. In order to combat this, don’t allow yourself to go straight to the kitchen. Change your clothes and do something else to calm down – then eat if need be.
Old 05-12-2015, 05:30 PM   #21  

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
Tuesday Reality Check: Dieters who go straight to the kitchen when they get home from work often end up overeating because they’re using food as a means to calm down from a busy day. In order to combat this, don’t allow yourself to go straight to the kitchen. Change your clothes and do something else to calm down – then eat if need be.
Thank you Lisa, I like these quotes.
Old 05-12-2015, 06:07 PM   #22  
Restarted IP 7/3/2017

S/C/G: 273 / 269.8 / 173

Height: 5'11"

It's been a busy few days for me, and the upcoming weeks are going to be busy as well. :/

So if I'm not around as much, never fear IPers! I'm still trucking on!

Finally made it to the weight I was 2 years ago when I STARTED IP the first time. Now I just need to lose 18 more pounds, and I'll be back where I was when I quit. I can doooo it!

Also had a heartening conversation with my roommate. I'd been a little bummed that no one's noticed my weight loss, but it turns out she HAS noticed that my face is a lot thinner and my dresses are a lot looser, she just wasn't sure she should say anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Dane View Post
And the other change is that my fat globs that used to seem so solid seem "fluffier". Any one else notice that? I don't remember that from last time.
I know what you mean, I definitely feel like my fat is getting soft and fluffy, especially at my stomach and thighs. I wish it would get smaller, not fluffier, lol. :P
Old 05-12-2015, 06:19 PM   #23  
Reboot 11 June 2018

S/C/G: 262.8/226.0/160

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgrealtor1 View Post
WI today. in my IP history this is my up week....just praying it keeps me under 200. Ahh this roller coaster ride we call IP LOL. Anyway I can't complain with 80+ lbs behind me I will trudge on....I may cry if I its over 200 LOL but I will live....
We know you're a Onedergirl, sometimes scales are Mean Girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser13 View Post

Well another rainy day but I did not use this as an excuse...got up this morning and went for a walk. It is going to be a great IP day with or without the Sun!
Have a great day ladies!
Good job, way to be positive about getting out and about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellyc14 View Post
Well I had my first WI since the beginning of April and I am only up 2 pounds, not too too bad! ...

I have missed this forum and all of you ladies!! Yesterday was my first day back to work after being off for two weeks and two days and it went way better than I expected! I was caught up with everything by 1:00pm. Not bad!

Well I have a lot of reading to catch up with on here!
We missed you, too. Glad to have you back, and don't sweat the small stuff - 2lbs will be gone before the weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Dane View Post
Lost 1.8lbs per my weigh in and my drivers license weight is soo soooo close!! Then I break into the 150's and 20lbs to go!!!!! Oh that will be nice. Even though i don't lose very much per week it is at least a negative number and my other stats go in the correct direction. I've felt like I have been starving though the past couple of days. And the other change is that my fat globs that used to seem so solid seem "fluffier". Any one else notice that? I don't remember that from last time.
Woot woot, grats on the loss, GD. Yes, my fat does the same thing - one minute it's rock solid and the next it's bumpy and lumpy and I know it's going next!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
This is SO true. Exactly what I used to do. I love these tips you post, thank you for sharing them.

Major celebration for me today! Down 100lbs and into the Normal body weight category. Just 14lbs to goal, then it'll be full steam ahead to reduce the body fat percentage from 28.2 to 23. Feeling on top of the world.

Hope everyone is focusing on the short term goals of getting through each day making good food choices, remembering that it's not just weight, it's also underlying health that we are aiming for! Stay strong.
Old 05-12-2015, 10:50 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 145/120/125

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briael View Post
Major celebration for me today! Down 100lbs and into the Normal body weight category. Just 14lbs to goal, then it'll be full steam ahead to reduce the body fat percentage from 28.2 to 23. Feeling on top of the world.
Fantastic news, Amanda! Saw you posted this on the Summer thread, but may I be the first to congratulate you here.... What an amazing accomplishment! And just in time for your holiday back home So, so happy for you. Congratulations!

And happy birthday to Alexandra!
Old 05-13-2015, 12:55 AM   #25  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImASharkIPromise View Post
It's been a busy few days for me, and the upcoming weeks are going to be busy as well. :/

So if I'm not around as much, never fear IPers! I'm still trucking on!

Finally made it to the weight I was 2 years ago when I STARTED IP the first time. Now I just need to lose 18 more pounds, and I'll be back where I was when I quit. I can doooo it!

Also had a heartening conversation with my roommate. I'd been a little bummed that no one's noticed my weight loss, but it turns out she HAS noticed that my face is a lot thinner and my dresses are a lot looser, she just wasn't sure she should say anything.
Sharkie! You’re back (jaws music here?)…. Congrats on your scale victory - yes, you can do it!!!

We were just having a conversation on another thread about people noticing weight loss…. here’s the link if you didn’t see it, maybe will be helpful:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...ing-out-6.html
Old 05-13-2015, 06:28 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 281/215/180

Height: 5'6

Quote:

Hope everyone is focusing on the short term goals of getting through each day making good food choices, remembering that it's not just weight, it's also underlying health that we are aiming for! Stay strong.
Now that is cause for celebration my friend!! Woo Hoo

Scale stayed the same for me yesteday which is fine since on my trend that was my uptic week. I will take it an move on to next week. My aira scale had me down today anyway.....I really try not to focus on the scale, but seeing the numbers do motivate me to make better choices...I never want to leave Onederland...it is so nice here LOL...
Old 05-13-2015, 08:46 AM   #27  
Started IP 4/7/2014

S/C/G: 225/170.8/160

Height: 5'7"

Congrats Briael on hitting the 100 pound mark! What an accomplishment! And you too Sgrealtor, on hitting onederland. I remember when you started. You have done an amazing job! And to everyone else, getting back on the wagon, or with NSVs. You are doing great!

I just had my IP double chocolate brownie for breakfast...has anyone noticed if it is smaller than usual? The nutrition on the back of the package is the same from what I can tell but it seems much smaller than it was before the packaging changed! Maybe I'm just hungry.
Old 05-13-2015, 08:48 AM   #28  

Quote:
Old 05-13-2015, 12:44 PM   #29  
Started IP 1/25/13

S/C/G: started IP @210/194/150

Height: 5"1'

Amanda!!! Way to go you are truly an amazing inspiration to us all!!!

Sgrealtor1 Way to go, staying firmly in Onederland I feel a big week on the horizon for you

Weigh in this morning and down 2.4 pounds!

Went to the doctor yesterday and . . I have tendonitis in my right elbow. Going into the worst time of the year to have an 'owwie' at work too. We are always super busy during the summer. So trying to stay positive and hoping it heals quickly. When I had it in my left elbow it took ten months to heal.

I hope everyone has a great OP day!
Old 05-13-2015, 01:52 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 328.4/221.0/150

Height: 5'4"

Why is crackslaw so popular? What do you all do to it that I didn't?

I made it for first time last night and was underwhelmed. I used ground beef, packaged broccoli slaw, garlic, and low sodium soy sauce. It was fine, but nothing I'd equate to crack.

What else are you all putting in it to make you love it so much?

Last edited by Wahoofan; 05-13-2015 at 01:53 PM.
Closed Thread