Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2015, 12:52 PM   #46  
Reboot 11 June 2018

S/C/G: 262.8/226.0/160

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneuh2 View Post

On the food front in my IP compliant kitchen -- I resurrected a thread from some years ago on Cauliflower Pancakes...
and I made it up today for a Sunday brunch treat -- but I substituted zucchini for the cauliflower. Great thing to do with the 'free' eggs - I'll drop my protein serving a bit at supper today to offset the extra, and I used 3/4 Cup of my lunchtime veggie serving. But I have to say - this is a very yummy way to deal with the hungries that sometimes take hold. I highly recommend this recipe!
Ohhhhh, another great use for cauliflower! Thanks for finding that one up!

Going to try the chayote hash browns with egg for lunch today.
Old 05-10-2015, 01:07 PM   #47  
IP start April 20, 2015

S/C/G: 227.5/136/140

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyranny View Post
Ok - it's just late enough on a Saturday night that no one I know IRL will see this. Attached (hopefully) are my before/after pix. Still plenty of fluff and sag but well worth all the 100% P1 days.

STICK WITH IT, iPeeps. You'll be glad you did.
Wow! Fantastic pix. Totally inspiring to follow through and stick with it. You must feel great as well. The positive vibes on this board really help. Hope everyone has a healthy IP Mother's Day. I'm able to stay on track with a lot of support from Hubby and kids. I have no urge to cheat now. From what I've read in previous posts this is common in phase 1.
Old 05-10-2015, 08:52 PM   #48  
Reboot: 11/28/16

S/C/G: 275/190/257.7

Height: 5'8"

Some great losses here this weekend!

Day 5 reboot - was very tempted to throw in the towel at a fabulous brunch, but made the decision to stay on plan. Ate way too many peppers, but compared to what could have been...

Was incredibly irritable and tired yesterday afternoon. I think it was my version of the carb flu. Much better today!

Have a strong week everyone!
Old 05-10-2015, 11:26 PM   #49  
Started IP 1/9/2015

S/C/G: 237/140/140

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser13 View Post
Let us know about your visit with your parents...have a great one!
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneuh2 View Post
Oh do be sure to tell us all about the reactions when they see you today!!! I think we all love to hear those stories!
Hi all! Just got back from a great day seeing my parents for the first time since I've lost so much weight. We met them at a restaurant first and they were so surprised! My mom seemed to be a little teary-eyed and whispered while she hugged me hello "You've lost so much weight!!!". It was so nice to see both of them so happy for me. They were so helpful all day, not questioning any of my food choices, but also not talking about it all the time (you know what I mean - you just don't want people going on and on about how much "better" you look now - makes you feel worse about before). I think they kinda knew just the right things to say because they went through this recently with my brother - he has also lost a lot of weight recently via bariatric surgery.

Anyway, wonderful joyful Mother's Day. It really made me feel so strong and confident about my progress and my continuing journey. I hope everyone had a great day too!!!!!
Old 05-10-2015, 11:49 PM   #50  
oneuh2

S/C/G: reboot 1/10/2023 238/175/160

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AltKatonIP View Post
Hi all! Just got back from a great day seeing my parents for the first time since I've lost so much weight. We met them at a restaurant first and they were so surprised! My mom seemed to be a little teary-eyed and whispered while she hugged me hello "You've lost so much weight!!!". It was so nice to see both of them so happy for me. They were so helpful all day, not questioning any of my food choices, but also not talking about it all the time (you know what I mean - you just don't want people going on and on about how much "better" you look now - makes you feel worse about before). I think they kinda knew just the right things to say because they went through this recently with my brother - he has also lost a lot of weight recently via bariatric surgery.

Anyway, wonderful joyful Mother's Day. It really made me feel so strong and confident about my progress and my continuing journey. I hope everyone had a great day too!!!!!
Way to go - what I nice time you seem to have had -- and you deserved all the kind remarks and emotions your family shared with you! So glad it went well. I bet you sleep well tonite!
Old 05-11-2015, 12:30 AM   #51  

S/C/G: 145/120/125

Height: 5'3

Love your new pic, Rayze -- welcome back! Followed your progress from last year as I was starting up on IP in the fall. All the best to you....
Old 05-11-2015, 01:24 AM   #52  
Reboot 11 June 2018

S/C/G: 262.8/226.0/160

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by AltKatonIP View Post

I'm glad it went so well and your parents are thrilled for you. It must be lovely for them having both of their children getting healthier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayze View Post
Some great losses here this weekend!

Day 5 reboot - was very tempted to throw in the towel at a fabulous brunch, but made the decision to stay on plan. Ate way too many peppers, but compared to what could have been...

Was incredibly irritable and tired yesterday afternoon. I think it was my version of the carb flu. Much better today!

Have a strong week everyone!
Welcome back, Rayze! You've got it this time round. Live out the first week and you'll get back in the swing of it.
Old 05-11-2015, 05:04 AM   #53  

S/C/G: 212/125/140orig/130 chgd 9/5

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hysteria_625 View Post
Destony - This morning I finally got into a storage bin of clothes I put away 3/4 years ago - work slacks and jeans varying in size from 12 - 16 and L / XL tops. The 12's I know are from 2004...some of the 14's are older - and while most of the 14's fit me pretty well, some of the 16's (newer - Gloria Vanderbilt) were almost too tight. It has to be the cut...but clothes sizes are weird

So huge NSV today - almost all my old work clothes fit For the first time in years, I am going to be able to wear my summer slacks!
Glad to see I am not the only one- Yes, I have clothes that go back that far, and like you, furter...Congrats on all of the old clothes fitting-NEXT-youget to get new stuff!!! Way to go!!!

Tyranny amazing inspiring pictures!! Thank you.

Looks like everyone had a great weekend-here's to Monday
Best of luck with it! Been tossing and turning since about 2 - so it's going to be a long day for me....
Closed Thread