Old 04-26-2015, 08:01 PM   #61  
started IP 3/19/15

S/C/G: 180/156/138

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImASharkIPromise View Post
Frawniemae, love the pictures! I never knew until now that I'm absolutely dying to sleep in a wigwam, lol!

I haven't been posting as much, but I'm still lurking about!

This week I had my first person tell me that I was looking really good. I don't know if it's not that noticeable, or if everyone else is trying to be respectfully quiet about my body changes, haha. But I'm nearly 30 pounds down as of this morning (official weigh in tomorrow), and I love checking out my morning belly in the mirror! It's, like, nothing! I still have quite a pooch in the front of my belly, but the sides are smooth, no overhang!

Super happy with myself.
I am in the same boat as you!! i obsess in the mirror in the morning and remind myself how good that feels.... instead of being scared to look! I had my first person tell me how I've lost weight (although my hubs claims people definitely notice they probably just don't say anything as to not insult you) . It certainly feels great and you should be very happy!
NowItsMyTurn29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 08:15 PM   #62  
Restarted IP 7/3/2017

S/C/G: 273 / 269.8 / 173

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NowItsMyTurn29 View Post
I am in the same boat as you!! i obsess in the mirror in the morning and remind myself how good that feels.... instead of being scared to look! I had my first person tell me how I've lost weight (although my hubs claims people definitely notice they probably just don't say anything as to not insult you) . It certainly feels great and you should be very happy!

We are clearly the best!

ImASharkIPromise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 08:16 PM   #63  
Restarted IP 7/3/2017

S/C/G: 273 / 269.8 / 173

Height: 5'11"

(The only reason I don't feel guilty about posting that giant pic is because the weekend, and this thread, is almost over :P)
ImASharkIPromise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 08:40 PM   #64  
started IP 3/19/15

S/C/G: 180/156/138

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
(The only reason I don't feel guilty about posting that giant pic is because the weekend, and this thread, is almost over :P)
hahah!
NowItsMyTurn29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 01:40 AM   #65  
Started IP 1/25/13

S/C/G: started IP @210/194/150

Height: 5"1'

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnpleasantlyPlump827 View Post
I'm new here 🙋🏻 just saying hello. My name is Samantha
Hi Samantha! welcome aboard

Quote:
Originally Posted by frawniemae View Post
It was a great rip full of many new memories for us! Thanks for letting me share it and hope yo enjoyed the pics!
Thanks for sharing all the great pictures Frawniemae! I think they are so much better than any pictures I end up taking, as I have terrible shaking hands.

Quote:
And just have to say this made me laugh so hard, just because most other forums I have been on and a few I moderated in the past would get so 'hall monitor' bent out of shape when people would post big pics (or double post.) Just funny is all and I enjoyed it!

Had a great day today, so glad the aches and pains packed up and left during the night last night. They can stay far away as far as I am concerned.

I hope the weekend was good to everyone and that Monday goes softly for One and all.
MntRose is offline   Reply With Quote