Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2015, 12:11 PM   #46  
Reboot 11 June 2018

S/C/G: 262.8/226.0/160

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MntRose View Post
Just finishing up my second day and feeling pretty good. Been burping a lot after lunch and now after dinner. Wondering if its the raw veggies and what I might do to ease that going forward.

In regards to MFP, I think there is no right answer but I had mine set to 1000 calories, 50% protein, 30% fat and 20% carbs. Which I have to reset because it asked me if I wanted to reset my goals when I logged in yesterday and I clicked 'yes' before I realized what I was saying yes to! I think the biggest thing with MFP is using it as a daily tool, one I believe will be vital when getting to our goal weights to keep us in 'check'
Also I really miss seeing the "In 5 weeks you would weigh ## if you continue like this" all I ever get now is the warning that I am not eating enough (sad face)

I hope everyone is gearing up for a great weekend!
Are you taking the digestive enzymes and probiotics? In the early days your system is adjusting from the higher junk foods to healthy foods and it can put a lot of stress on your stomach, as it doesn't automatically produce all the enzymes needed to break it down. Have you tried steaming your veg to make it a little easier in the transitional stage?

I had the most difficulty with protein and lactose (the whey based protein in the milky drinks/puddings) and the larger amount of meat, but the digestive enzymes really helped with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImASharkIPromise View Post
Good Morning All!

Had my first diet nightmare (literally)! Dreamed I was at Cook Out and REALLY wanted the grilled cheese, but was good and ordered the steamed veggies instead (which Cook Out definitely doesn't serve in real life). But when I got my bag, it was full of grilled cheese, which I proceeded to stuff in my face.

Woke up very relieved that there isn't even a Cook Out near me. :P
Oh, that is truly grim. So far I haven't experienced that but I would feel cheated if I had a dream like that. Oddly enough, I have never been a grilled cheese sandwich kind of eater, but just lately I keep reading about it everywhere and my tastebuds start waking up and saying "hey, that sounds amazing". LOL
Old 04-17-2015, 01:51 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 208/148/145

Here's some powerful food for thought for those on their weight loss journeys -- there is no "before and after" there is now. Love yourself now and live now. https://cannebodyhearme.wordpress.co...he-after-myth/
Old 04-17-2015, 05:39 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 196/174/150

Height: 5'4"

Default Cheating Dreams

I've had a couple of 'cheat dreams' . Mine are 'accidental' cheats. I was at Panera and absent-mindedly stuffed my mouth with bread. I was so mad at myself. In another I ate a grain of rice and panicked. A GRAIN OF RICE!!!! I wake up and feel so relieved when I realize it was all a dream. Pitiful!
Old 04-17-2015, 05:47 PM   #49  

S/C/G: S/C/G: 232.8/See Ticker/175

I won't be on much this weekend! HOpe everyone has a happy healthy weekend! MOnday is weight in day so hopefully the weekend brain will treat me good with all the fun we have planned.
Old 04-17-2015, 05:48 PM   #50  

Quote:
Originally Posted by winewanderer View Post
Here's some powerful food for thought for those on their weight loss journeys -- there is no "before and after" there is now. Love yourself now and live now. https://cannebodyhearme.wordpress.co...he-after-myth/
Thank you winewanderer I liked that blog, some good points. I am going to post it on another thread here also....
Old 04-17-2015, 11:39 PM   #51  
Started IP 1/25/13

S/C/G: started IP @210/194/150

Height: 5"1'

Thanks for the idea Briael, I have been taking a digestive enzyme that I got from my local wellness center. I think I will talk to the guy who runs it tomorrow and double check the info on it. Oh Briael I sent you a friend request on MFP, if it never showed up could you let me know, please? That was my first one I sent, so I am not sure I did it right.

Third day and other than the burping things are going pretty well. My mood has been really good and been smiling a lot, even though I woke up to a foot of snow and was off and on all day. Brr so cold!

I know most of you have conventional weekends so I hope you're able to get out and enjoy them. I will be working as my 'weekend' is almost always Monday and Tuesday. Take care everyone.
Old 04-18-2015, 12:09 AM   #52  
Reboot 11 June 2018

S/C/G: 262.8/226.0/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by MntRose View Post
Oh Briael I sent you a friend request on MFP, if it never showed up could you let me know, please? That was my first one I sent, so I am not sure I did it right.
I haven't received any request in the last 24 hours. Sent you a message on MFP and I'll friend you by the same username, in the hope that it's you.

Last edited by Briael; 04-18-2015 at 12:18 AM.
Closed Thread