Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2015, 12:34 PM   #241  

S/C/G: 215/173.5/140

Height: 5'5

Default First weight in tomorrow!

Hi ladies,

My first weight in is tomorrow, I am a little nervous. hehe Most of the days I felt ok but yesterday I was so hungry at night that I ate an ip cranberry bar. My coach told me that the first week I might feel extra hungry and said it was ok if I ate a non-restricted bar, it is better than eating something outside of the diet. She made me buy some extras just in case and I am glad she did! I had just one last night and it was enough. Aside from that no other deviation from the diet plan. I dont have bad breath but my pee stinks, oh boy! Is it a sign of ketosis?

I hope you guys are progressing in your diet, I will know about mine tomorrow and come here to tell everyone the results. Hang in there ladies, we can do it!!!
Old 03-26-2015, 01:14 PM   #242  
Restarted IP Jan 16, 2017

S/C/G: 260/ticker/160

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickinsp View Post
Hi ladies,

My first weight in is tomorrow, I am a little nervous. hehe Most of the days I felt ok but yesterday I was so hungry at night that I ate an ip cranberry bar. My coach told me that the first week I might feel extra hungry and said it was ok if I ate a non-restricted bar, it is better than eating something outside of the diet. She made me buy some extras just in case and I am glad she did! I had just one last night and it was enough. Aside from that no other deviation from the diet plan. I dont have bad breath but my pee stinks, oh boy! Is it a sign of ketosis?

I hope you guys are progressing in your diet, I will know about mine tomorrow and come here to tell everyone the results. Hang in there ladies, we can do it!!!
Yay for stinky pee! Haha. Definitely a sign of ketosis. Can't wait to hear all about your weigh in tomorrow! I'm sure you'll be walking out of there saying, "holy cow, this really works!"
Old 03-26-2015, 02:33 PM   #243  

S/C/G: 213/160/135

Height: 5ft 3 inces

Thank you, I do love the ticker, just makes it eaier t osee

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdealAnnie View Post
Thank you, kirag! And check you out with your snazzy ticker. Woohoo!
Old 03-26-2015, 02:34 PM   #244  

Location: Emerald City - land of lush greenery & ample precipitation

S/C/G: 210/193.5/150

Hi ladies. Had my first weigh in yesterday, I'm down 6.6 lbs and 3.5 inches! Yay. Good luck to everyone.
Old 03-26-2015, 03:37 PM   #245  
knm

S/C/G: 146/146/125

Height: 5'1

Way to go sprinkles!!!
Old 03-26-2015, 03:51 PM   #246  
Restarted IP Jan 16, 2017

S/C/G: 260/ticker/160

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SprinklesR4Winners View Post
Hi ladies. Had my first weigh in yesterday, I'm down 6.6 lbs and 3.5 inches! Yay. Good luck to everyone.
Wowowow! Congratulations! BTW, I absolutely love your screen name.
Old 03-26-2015, 05:39 PM   #247  

S/C/G: S/C/G: 232.8/See Ticker/175

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickinsp View Post
Hi ladies,

GOOD LUCK! I am just now on Day 3, so far feeling pretty good!!
Old 03-26-2015, 05:40 PM   #248  

S/C/G: S/C/G: 232.8/See Ticker/175

Quote:
Originally Posted by SprinklesR4Winners View Post
WAY TO GO!!!!!!!
Old 03-27-2015, 10:03 AM   #249  

S/C/G: 160/160/120

Hi all day 5 here. Still have a headache ugh! Also I'm not sleeping well which is not helping my overall mood. Fun times! Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 03-27-2015, 10:12 AM   #250  

Height: 5 ft. 3 in.

Default First Weigh-in

My w/i was today. Down 2.9 pounds. Was hoping for more but I was dieting prior to jumping on Alternative IP. I have been exercising too plus my period due tomorrow. I know that I was not 100% this week as we have been on Spring Break from school/work for the past 8 days. I am happy with the essentially 3 pounds gone though. My first goal is 15 pounds by May 17th. 3 down/12 to go in 7 weeks. My second goal is 25 pounds-22 pounds to go by June 28th ( 13 weeks). I want to maintain right around that amount lost.
Old 03-27-2015, 10:59 AM   #251  

S/C/G: 130

Height: 5" 1'

Hello! I am doing Ideal Protein for the 2nd time also. I lost 18 pounds the first time and did not phase out correctly and have since gained it back. My goal is 115-118. I want to hit this weight before summer. We live in Montana and do a lot of camping, boating and rafting; want to look decent in my swimsuit. Hoping this forum gives me the support I need by reading other people's posts.

Any suggestions for the 2 cups of veggies with lunch....I am great at getting my veggies at dinner; but sometimes just skip the other 2 cups. I know that I need to eat those.....

I did not phase out correctly and gained my weight back also. My goal is to finish the program correctly and keep it off this time!
Old 03-27-2015, 01:10 PM   #252  

S/C/G: 160/160/120

Quote:
Originally Posted by obandmel View Post
Hello! I am doing Ideal Protein for the 2nd time also. I lost 18 pounds the first time and did not phase out correctly and have since gained it back. My goal is 115-118. I want to hit this weight before summer. We live in Montana and do a lot of camping, boating and rafting; want to look decent in my swimsuit. Hoping this forum gives me the support I need by reading other people's posts.

Any suggestions for the 2 cups of veggies with lunch....I am great at getting my veggies at dinner; but sometimes just skip the other 2 cups. I know that I need to eat those.....

I did not phase out correctly and gained my weight back also. My goal is to finish the program correctly and keep it off this time!
Yesterday I just wasn't hungry at lunch. I had my bar and some salad. I Had 4 cups of veggies at dinner. I'm not sure if that ok but I don't see why not.
Do you eat salads? Normally my lunch salad has peppers, onions and cherry peppers.
Old 03-27-2015, 01:12 PM   #253  

Quote:
Originally Posted by obandmel View Post

I loved vegetables until this week. (week 1 phase 1) I haven't had lunch yet today cause I'm dreading eating. It's so hard to eat 4 cups a day.
Old 03-27-2015, 02:07 PM   #254  

S/C/G: 292/284/160

Height: 5'4"

Hello everyone. Great idea having a group at the beginning of phase 1. I began last Saturday and made it through the week successfully. I knew I was committed but thought it would be harder. I did have the headaches for the first 3 days but a little sea salt in water did the trick. Also, the crazy hunger I had has diminished (yahoo).

Pizza, and two cakes in staff room this week and didn't want it.

I am surprised to see so many people exercising on this program. My coach was pretty clear about exercising and she told me a definite no no. She said it would impede my weight loss.

Excited about weigh in tomorrow!
Old 03-27-2015, 02:21 PM   #255  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal_D View Post
Hello everyone. Great idea having a group at the beginning of phase 1. I began last Saturday and made it through the week successfully. I knew I was committed but thought it would be harder. I did have the headaches for the first 3 days but a little sea salt in water did the trick. Also, the crazy hunger I had has diminished (yahoo).

Pizza, and two cakes in staff room this week and didn't want it.

I am surprised to see so many people exercising on this program. My coach was pretty clear about exercising and she told me a definite no no. She said it would impede my weight loss.

Excited about weigh in tomorrow!
Exercise is a definite no the first three weeks. I've seen some coaches allowing it after that. I personally feel much better when I'm exercising than when I'm dieting so I look forward to that 3 week mark.
Closed Thread