Old 03-03-2015, 02:55 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 243/217/170?

Height: 5'3

Hysteria 625--u are right. Sometimes though I just want to go to a restaurant. I try the best I can. I use to do a lot of Brazilian but I always go over 8oz when I am there. The meat is too good!
LUCCILOVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 03:05 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 234 / 146.2 / 138

Height: 5'6 / 38 / office slug

Oh mmmmmmm leg of lamb thats what actually turned my hubby onto lamb - used to be he'd only eat lean chicken, fish, and occasionally steak. Yay for Brazillian Steakhouses
hysteria_625 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 03:07 PM   #18  

You are making me hungry!!!

Soon it is time for my restricted. I am obsessed with the chocolate coconut bar. It is fairly new have you tried it? What clinic do you go to Hysteria 625?
Old 03-03-2015, 03:18 PM   #19  
IP Start Date 8/29/14

S/C/G: 231.5/168/168

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCCILOVE View Post
We actually go to Char Broil brazilian in Woodbridge even though the meats have salt and other stuff on it.

We also went to Bistro L'Hermitage in Occoquan for Valentines Day. They tried to meet my needs but I think they put salt on the mushrooms...the filet mignon and lobster tail was very good.
Why are you worried about salt? You need salt. There are no restrictions for salt.
Ro22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 03:35 PM   #20  

Quote:
You are making me hungry!!!

Soon it is time for my restricted. I am obsessed with the chocolate coconut bar. It is fairly new have you tried it? What clinic do you go to Hysteria 625?
Sorry

I am following IP protocol but have a reaction to soy / soy protein isolate so with the exception of occasional pre-made whey-protein shakes I am eating all whole foods. My 'coach' is just an amazing person - she wasn't looking for a sale and when we discussed my issue with soy, we sat down and went over my options - pretty limited. So for now I am going-solo / using 3FC. The door is open but I will be expected to buy $xx per visit / weigh-in. For now, I am ok (stuck on the scale at this moment) but lost 18.2 in 4 weeks so figure I am doing something right. The clinic I went to is in Woodbridge.
Old 03-03-2015, 05:33 PM   #21  

Good for you. Do whatever it takes to lose the weight.

I saw on another thread you were looking for WF products locally. Shoppers has the WF Pancake Syrup--my favorite. Wegmans says they have them but they are never in stock in Woodbridge or Fairfax. Wegmans did sell the WF carmel and chocolate syrups. I have almost all the WF. There is a place in MD that says a lot of them. It is called Shop Rite. The closest is in College Park area near the IKEA. WF is cheap there. I went once during the day just to get everything they had. I don't like everything.
Old 03-03-2015, 06:15 PM   #22  
Restarted IP 7/3/2017

S/C/G: 273 / 269.8 / 173

Height: 5'11"

Giant usually has a selection of WF salad dressing- picked some up during my lunch hour today!
ImASharkIPromise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 08:23 PM   #23  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImASharkIPromise View Post
Giant usually has a selection of WF salad dressing- picked some up during my lunch hour today!
FYI - Food Lion carries some salad dressings too

Quote:
Good for you. Do whatever it takes to lose the weight
Thanks Lucci! & thanks again for the heads up about Shoppers / WF syrup
Old 03-03-2015, 08:29 PM   #24  

ImASharkIPromise - U are right I forgot about Giant.

I have never been to a Food Lion. Can you use a credit card in there or is it cash only? I think there is one in Lorton I will check out.
Old 03-23-2015, 02:50 PM   #25  
Restarted IP 7/3/2017

S/C/G: 273 / 269.8 / 173

Height: 5'11"

Just got back from Jackson's Mighty Fine Food and Lucky Lounge in Reston, VA. Nothing on the menu is IP friendly, but they were EXTREMELY nice about bringing me a steak with no butter, and subbing my fries for broccilini with no butter. Just wish I'd ordered a double portion of broccilini!

I'd go there if you're looking for an accommodating restaurant. They gave me the sense that I could make any changes to a menu item I want with no issue.
ImASharkIPromise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 08:38 PM   #26  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImASharkIPromise View Post
Just got back from Jackson's Mighty Fine Food and Lucky Lounge in Reston, VA. Nothing on the menu is IP friendly, but they were EXTREMELY nice about bringing me a steak with no butter, and subbing my fries for broccilini with no butter. Just wish I'd ordered a double portion of broccilini!

I'd go there if you're looking for an accommodating restaurant. They gave me the sense that I could make any changes to a menu item I want with no issue.
awesome!

We went to Lonestar Steakhouse - you wouldn't think it would be too difficult but after talking to our waiter, realized everything is slathered in butter. I asked for everything to be cooked without butter or sauces and they were very accommodating. The petite filet really hit the spot!
Old 03-29-2015, 08:45 PM   #27  

Sorry I have been out of the loop. I had to have some medical tests done..might need my gallbladder out. We shall see.

I have eaten at Lonestar on the diet before and it went pretty well same with Outback.

So I cheated this weekend--went to Brazilian. I have a WI in tomorrow I am sure I gained. I am really getting sick of veggies. Maybe it is a bit of a burn out. I also was on this plan last year and lost 60lbs but gained all of it back plus 10lbs in 4 months...not a good think to do people!
Old 03-29-2015, 09:24 PM   #28  

Quote:
Sorry I have been out of the loop. I had to have some medical tests done..might need my gallbladder out. We shall see.

I have eaten at Lonestar on the diet before and it went pretty well same with Outback.

So I cheated this weekend--went to Brazilian. I have a WI in tomorrow I am sure I gained. I am really getting sick of veggies. Maybe it is a bit of a burn out. I also was on this plan last year and lost 60lbs but gained all of it back plus 10lbs in 4 months...not a good think to do people!
oh no - positive thoughts to you. I was having some gall bladder issues prior to IP but this WOE seems to have helped ease the problems.

I kind of wonder if gall bladder problems can be attributed to large weight swings?
Old 03-29-2015, 09:27 PM   #29  

Yes large weight gains or weight loss is not good for the body and or the gallbladder. I actually met with a highly recommended surgeon in Lorton. I am thinking he is going to make me lose more weight before he operates on me. We shall see.