Old 03-25-2015, 06:42 AM   #61  

S/C/G: 281/215/180

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_magpie View Post
Have you figured out what you're going to do to celebrate your victory when you get there, Sgrealtor1?
Not yet! I am thinking it will happen while or around vacation so maybe finally buying / wearing a bathing suit! I have not had one on in years.... I have been clothes shopping all along. First I had those sizes in my closet LOL and now I buy clothes that fit because I feel good wearing them.... But a few new pieces to celebrate may help too LOL.... Also if it hits before or around vacation we will be in California @ DisneyLand and there will be some rides that I will go on that I have been afraid I didn't fit in before....My celebration may be just that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJTx View Post
SO close, you'll be there before you know it!! And before that, we're going to hit Onederland any day now!
I know so close I am knockin on the door...my goal was to be there for Sunday for my birthday but I don't think that is happening.. I am OK with that though as I truly am at the doorstep and I know I will get there...
Sgrealtor1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 12:18 AM   #62  
Hatchling

S/C/G: 340/332/185

Height: 5'4

I have 100+ to lose technically closer to 200 :/ I cant wait. I know I can do it but it is also a daunting task since my whole family is severely obese. I know I need to. I was recently diagnosed with PCOS (march 24 2015) and have actually lost about 6 inches from my waist with t he meds they put me on in just that week or so of being on them. I hope to get very fit. I have been going to the gym and eating little to no carbs since January. I hope I finally see results. January I was 340...March 24 I was 332.. Next weigh on around April 24
tabbylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 05:11 AM   #63  
Serial Dieter

S/C/G: 320/278/200

Height: 6'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabbylady View Post
I have 100+ to lose technically closer to 200 :/ I cant wait. I know I can do it but it is also a daunting task since my whole family is severely obese. I know I need to. I was recently diagnosed with PCOS (march 24 2015) and have actually lost about 6 inches from my waist with t he meds they put me on in just that week or so of being on them. I hope to get very fit. I have been going to the gym and eating little to no carbs since January. I hope I finally see results. January I was 340...March 24 I was 332.. Next weigh on around April 24
You can do it!! I am rooting for you. Sorry to hear about your PCOS. And I hear you on the genetic predisposition, I have the exact same thing in my family.

Great job on the 6" waistline loss, that must have made you feel better. I am down 12" on my waistline since Sept (from 53" to 41").

Continue to post and let us know how you are doing.

Our starting weights were similar, and I have melted off nearly 85 pounds in 7 months. Just stick with it.

Last edited by Avalon1957; 04-02-2015 at 05:14 AM.
Avalon1957 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 06:36 AM   #64  

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabbylady View Post
Good luck to you....I am closing in on my 100 pound down mark. IP works...stick to the rules and you will do fine.
Old 04-02-2015, 11:14 AM   #65  
Reboot 11 June 2018

S/C/G: 262.8/226.0/160

Tabbylady - You can do it, just take it one day at a time and that weight'll be gone in less time than you think! Stay strong.

Alexandra - I love, love, love your new graph. So close now to "merely" Overweight.
Briael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 01:00 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 265.6/154/150

Height: 5' 8"

Everyone is doing so great with their losses! I love how we motivate each other, especially when we have such lofty goals.

Avalon - I love your graph!

Last edited by CenTXChk; 04-02-2015 at 01:04 PM.
CenTXChk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 03:37 PM   #67  
started IP 7/23/14

S/C/G: 264.4/161.4/164

Height: 5'3''

bumping this thread. I am closing in on the 100lb mark (maybe by end of month?) and I want to see this thread in the front page each time I log in!
loser58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 09:19 PM   #68  
Reboot 11 June 2018

S/C/G: 262.8/226.0/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by loser58 View Post
bumping this thread. I am closing in on the 100lb mark (maybe by end of month?) and I want to see this thread in the front page each time I log in!
Me too, me too! It's SO exciting. I remember joining this thread thinking "I'll probably have quit before I get to having lost 100lbs" .. but here we are, we're still going. Sidestepping occasionally but always coming back.
Briael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 06:52 AM   #69  

Count me in on keeping this thread alive..... I have a bit to go, but have come so far.... Come on 100 # 'ers!
Old 04-24-2015, 09:39 PM   #70  
started IP 7/23/14

S/C/G: 264.4/161.4/164

Height: 5'3''

I am already there on my home scale and on the official WI scale I am 1.2 lbs away from a 100lb. loss! When I started IP and picked my "goal", it was a shot in the dark - I didn't actually think it could/would happen. Even now I am having trouble wrapping my mind around it, but it looks like I am almost there!
loser58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 07:07 AM   #71  

I am so happy for you.....we have been on this journey pretty much together we have both come a long way and I am thrilled you are closing in on that 100! I am not too far behind you but like the turtle slow and steady LOL... I am hopeful I can be near it prior to my July vacation so that I can phase off for DisneyLand.... we shall see.... if not I have done IP on vacation before, would just love to not cart all the food around for 2 weeks of travel....
Old 05-10-2015, 10:09 AM   #72  

S/C/G: 193/162/162

Height: 5' 6

Bump!
I enjoy reading this thread and thought I'd bump it. I see Realtor that you are under 200lbs now! Congrads! I'm trying to get off some lbs that I've gained on maintenance and love to see how successful ones are on this plan. It keeps me inspired! So, thanks everyone!
Hawaii69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 06:25 AM   #73  

Hi Hawaii and good to see you! thanks for noticing me Yes I have finally made it to Onederland....trying hard to keep myself there!
Old 05-25-2015, 06:41 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 258/165/143

Height: 5'3"

Hello Ladies!

I hope everyone is enjoying their Memorial Day Weekend! I know I haven't been around in some time, but I am still doing IP diet, and I've lost 115lbs I just started P2 last Wednesday, but now I think I should had stayed on P1 a couple of more weeks I don't know, I think I want to lose another 3 or 5 lbs. My BMI is 25 but I would like it to be 23 and my Fat % is 30 and I would like it to be around 28?
I wonder if I can stay on P2 for an extra week, doing 3 weeks instead of 2 before starting P3?
I know in P2 I'm still in Ketosis, and I might be able to lose some weight, or in my case, I would like to lose fat, but I also know I would lose it slower doing P2 than if I was on P1.
I will have to talk to my coach, I don't know which will be best for me? If I stay on P2 for a total of 3 weeks or if I should go back to P1 for an extra week and than go back to P2 for 2 weeks? aaaahhh!

I should be happy like this, I am, but just the thought of being so close to my BMI and Fat Body % to the border of overweight is bothering me! I want to have a bigger gap between the healthy and overweight. I am so close, I've come a long way, I can hold on an extra month to achieve that! I just beat myself right now for settling for those numbers and jumping to P2! I had already stayed an extra week on P1, but I didn't see any changes, and I didn't want to give up that IP packet, staying on P1 an extra week was actually great! but I knew I had to start incorporating food, and give up IP food, I felt if I didn't go to P2, it was going to become even harder to leave P1...That's why I think it would be better for me to stay an extra week or even 2 weeks on P2, with only 2 IP packets, instead of going back to having the 3 IP packets! So being so close to the borderline of "overweight" in the charts is what's driving me insane, and that's why I would rather just lose some more weight, and it will give me a real sense of accomplishment and I peace of mind, which is a necessity for maintenance to be successful!
Good luck to you ladies!! I will keep you updated!
Ariel13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 11:49 PM   #75  
oneuh2

S/C/G: reboot 1/10/2023 238/175/160

Height: 5'4"

Great to see you posting Ariel13!!!

And your accomplishments are wonderful!

And, I think that if you are going to be so focused on how close you are to the overweight weight and BMI, that perhaps it is a good idea to use P1 to get there.

My losses and the losses of some others who began IP last summer have slowed considerably -- I have one or two weeks of no change or even and uptick and then a drop of 2-3 lbs. I have lost only 5 lbs in the past 30 days, with only about 10 lbs left to lose to get to my goal of 150. In truth I would like to get to 140, but I am afraid it will take all summer to do that, and I really want to return to some low carb fruits and more of the garden produce (tomatoes and green beans) without such stringent restrictions as P1, so I probably will phase off when I get to 150.

I tell you all this so you can see that your own slow down, by itself, is not necessarily a reason to phase off. But as we get closer to goal, patience becomes quite necessary.

In some cases I think the slow down makes us impatient eventually, and it becomes easier to go ahead and move forward to P2.... hard to say...
But whatever you decide, please continue to share you journey - we all learn from one another, and you have been a great practitioner of the P1 protocol - we want to hear what you do with the other phases!
oneuh2 is offline   Reply With Quote