Old 01-14-2015, 10:05 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 180/180/140

Height: 5'5"

Default Walden Farms coffee creamer and other new products?

Good morning all,

Am back on IP after a hiatus and see after reading up on several threads that there is a new line of Walden Farms coffee creamers. How are they? I want to place an order with netrition and was looking for some reviews. Thoughts?

I haven't been really active on IP for over a year, are there any other new WF products?

Thanks in advance,
Blueskies
Blueskies2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 10:51 PM   #2  
Restarted IP 1/1/17

S/C/G: 280/265/180

Height: 6' 1.5"

I tried the Sweet Cream option. Seems the only diff in ingredients between it and their WF regular creamer is added sucralose. Tasted great, does indeed lighten your coffee like real cream, far better than soy or almond milk.

However the bottle is the same size as the salad dressing, only good for a dozen cups or coffee, or thereabout.
Viking_Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 11:13 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 265.6/154/150

Height: 5' 8"

Did you order the creamer online or find it in a store?

May not be new but just bought some WF French onion dip. Ate it with some Garlic and Herb chips. Much more mild than the real thing but didn't have that Splenda sweetened taste (or whatever it is) like most of their dressings have. Thought it might also make a good makeshift mayo for deviled eggs our binding agent for recipes.

I have unopened Cesar and French dressings in my pantry. Can't bring myself to open them with so many opened but untouched dressing favors in my frig. Just not a fan of their dressings.
CenTXChk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 07:13 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 289/147.8/150

Height: 5'6"

Love the new Sweet Cream one!
IdealProteinNewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 10:18 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 273/273/180

I have to try the creamers!! I am not sure if they are in stores here yet, but am going to have to make a trip to see. I would be SOOOOO happy if I could find them!
TeagsC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 06:59 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 180/180/140

Height: 5'5"

Thank you for your responses! I will add a couple of bottles of the sweet cream creamer to my netrition list.

Haven't seen the french onion dip, but that could be the basis of an interesting sauce for pork chops...will look for that also.

Blueskies2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 07:14 PM   #7  
Restarted IP 1/1/17

S/C/G: 280/265/180

Height: 6' 1.5"

I got my sweet cream at my clinic. they heavily advertised it there as a "brand new" item.

I am confused on the chips and WF French Onion dip. Would this count as having TWO IP foods that meal? or does the dip count as veggies and are "free"?
Viking_Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 09:11 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 273/273/180

The French onion dip is pretty good, I have tried it before. I wouldn't count it as anything, just don't have too much of the 'free' stuff!

I bought the French Vanilla creamer and the Hazelnut creamer today! I am so excited to try them tomorrow.
TeagsC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 09:15 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 251/208/180

Height: 5'8"

Hazelnut creamer for me like Viking Jim my coach had a selection and I figured I'd try one. Love it have even used some to flavor some IP oatmeal cookiies. Jim is correct though you pay $5 and it doesn't last long I was using the RTD vanilla drink and it left this discusting clump of goo at the bottom of every cup so much better option then that!!! I'm sold will continue to buy them!!
kcdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 09:17 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 251/208/180

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CenTXChk View Post
Did you order the creamer online or find it in a store?

May not be new but just bought some WF French onion dip. Ate it with some Garlic and Herb chips. Much more mild than the real thing but didn't have that Splenda sweetened taste (or whatever it is) like most of their dressings have. Thought it might also make a good makeshift mayo for deviled eggs our binding agent for recipes.

I have unopened Cesar and French dressings in my pantry. Can't bring myself to open them with so many opened but untouched dressing favors in my frig. Just not a fan of their dressings.
Omg that sounds like me!! I have so many bottles opened and hardly used I've been told I should buy stock in WF lol but love love the sesame ginger and thousand island!!
kcdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 11:47 AM   #11  
Emporium owner

S/C/G: 265/179/160

I was watching the latest IP video about stalls and he points out that 0 calorie dressings are almost 1g of carbs per serving, the servings are pretty small. I had not tried any of the WF stuff until just this week and I found I had to dump a bunch on to get the flavor and I thought no big deal it is 0 0 0. Apparently it isn't actually 0 if you use much, so I will just skip the WF stuff. Not trying to rain on anyones parade, just passing along what I found out. That is why IP works so well for me, if I just stick to the core permitted foods.
Ted Sheckler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 04:58 PM   #12  
oneuh2

S/C/G: reboot 1/10/2023 238/175/160

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
I was watching the latest IP video about stalls and he points out that 0 calorie dressings are almost 1g of carbs per serving, the servings are pretty small. I had not tried any of the WF stuff until just this week and I found I had to dump a bunch on to get the flavor and I thought no big deal it is 0 0 0. Apparently it isn't actually 0 if you use much, so I will just skip the WF stuff. Not trying to rain on anyones parade, just passing along what I found out. That is why IP works so well for me, if I just stick to the core permitted foods.
I make my own salad dressing from equal amounts of Apple cider vinegar and water, then I add stevia to give it a sweet sour effect - I add Mcccormicks perfect pinch garlic and herb seasoning, and some of our IP salt. I like it with no oil - lots of other ways I would rather use my allotment of oil.... I use this dressing on romaine, spinach and butter lettuce greens usually with some chopped jicama, cukes and sometimes fresh mushrooms. yummy!
oneuh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 05:26 PM   #13  
IP Restart 1/4/16

S/C/G: 213.5/191.2/150

Height: 5'4.5"

I have tried the sweet cream, mocha, french vanilla, and hazelnut, (I live 15 minutes from the Walden Farms store in NJ.) I enjoyed them all except for the hazelnut, it had a cinnamon like taste to me. My favorite is the sweet cream. I have yet to see them in the regular grocery store. That being said, I don't drink coffee very often on the program, I don't want to add too much creamer, so I have been drinking mostly tea.
Lilaberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 05:26 PM   #14  

S/C/G: IP start 01/09/15 -226/191/150

Height: 5'3''

Default Walden Farms Coffee Creamer

hi all

i'm new to IP - just finished up week 3. so far, its going really well.....im very busy, work long hours, and always on the go, so the products make it easy for me to stay on track without much thought. the one thing i do miss.....COFFEE CREAMER! i drink a lot of coffee, and prior to IP used sugar free french vanilla. since IP, i have tried it all...divinchi SF syrups and the approved slash of dairy, but nothing cures my craving for a yummy cup of coffee. SO...i was very excited to discover last night that walden farms has a new line of coffee creamers!!! has anyone tried? and if so, can i get a quick review? i'm thinking of ordering some online and wanted some quick feedback! thanks in advance!

Last edited by Prism57966; 01-27-2015 at 05:32 PM.
Prism57966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 05:47 PM   #15  
Started IP on 12/5/14

S/C/G: 222/197/152

Height: 5'10"

Prism, I haven't yet tried the WF creamers but, like you, NEED lots of coffee throughout the day. What works for me is the IP cappuccino mix. I mix one up (with the recommended water) and then use half of it per 12 oz. cup of coffee. So 2 packets each day for 4 cups of coffee. It took me a little while to get used to not having the creaminess (I was used to the french vanilla creamer also), but not more than a couple of days. This way I get 2 of my daily packets in without even thinking about it.
ladelineb is offline   Reply With Quote