Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2015, 10:25 AM   #196  

S/C/G: 248.6/231.5/180

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post

you are perfect to me
good to see you "pop" in and say hello!!
Right back at you Rainbow!! Thank you so much!
Old 02-23-2015, 02:34 AM   #197  
Serial Dieter

S/C/G: 320/278/200

Height: 6'3"

Big milestone this morning! I got to move the big 50 pound counterweight on my scale down one notch!! Now I am below 250 (FINALLY!) and into the 240's.

Down 76.5 pounds now since Sept 1st.

Melted away over 2 feet (26") from my three measurements.

Last edited by Avalon1957; 02-23-2015 at 02:35 AM.
Old 02-23-2015, 12:28 PM   #198  

S/C/G: 207/165/165

Height: 5.5

Avalon. Congratulations. Boy you r doing so well. Love seeing the charts. You r like me, love tracking the numbers. Almost becomes an obsession but very motivating. Keep up the great work.
Old 03-16-2015, 01:43 AM   #199  

S/C/G: 258/165/143

Height: 5'3"

Grats Avalon! Keep up the good work! I love how you track those numbers

I had to bump this thread! I have to say that been 100% OP since day one- never, ever, ever cheating- has helped me to lose 100 lbs in exactly 7 months! I started IP diet August 13, 2014 weighting 258 lbs. and my last WI was on March 11, 2015, and I weighted 158lbs My coach and I started jumping up and down, hugged each other, it was a very emotional moment! And last Saturday, at the monthly informational session, she announced that I had lost 100lbs, that I am her best dieter, she said so many nice things about me, and she cried, and I cried, and many others cried. I went up to the front, and I talked a bit encouraging others too!

Many of my coworkers have joined because they've seen the results in me, and they're now losing weight too.
IP 100% is the BEST way to lose weight!
Old 03-16-2015, 02:24 AM   #200  
Restarted IP Jan 16, 2017

S/C/G: 260/ticker/160

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel13 View Post

I had to bump this thread! I have to say that been 100% OP since day one- never, ever, ever cheating- has helped me to lose 100 lbs in exactly 7 months! I started IP diet August 13, 2014 weighting 258 lbs. and my last WI was on March 11, 2015, and I weighted 158lbs My coach and I started jumping up and down, hugged each other, it was a very emotional moment! And last Saturday, at the monthly informational session, she announced that I had lost 100lbs, that I am her best dieter, she said so many nice things about me, and she cried, and I cried, and many others cried. I went up to the front, and I talked a bit encouraging others too!

Many of my coworkers have joined because they've seen the results in me, and they're now losing weight too.
Ariel, this is AMAZING!!! Congratulations! I want to jump up and down and cry right along with you. You give us all so much hope. Thank you, and congrats again on such a HUGE MILESTONE!
Old 03-16-2015, 11:06 AM   #201  

S/C/G: 182/152/Healthy

Height: 5'2"

Quote:

Awesome!! I am only 1 month in, but love hearing that it CAN be done! Congrats to you!
Old 03-16-2015, 04:21 PM   #202  
Reboot 11 June 2018

S/C/G: 262.8/226.0/160

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon1957 View Post
Big milestone this morning! I got to move the big 50 pound counterweight on my scale down one notch!! Now I am below 250 (FINALLY!) and into the 240's.

Down 76.5 pounds now since Sept 1st.

Melted away over 2 feet (26") from my three measurements.
Way to go, Alexandra! Those are some awesome stat changes and a big chunk of weight. I love how your progress is following right on your predicted line. Hope the rest of the journey keeps up the pattern!

Quote:

That is inspirational, Ariel. Just think how many people will believe that it is possible because they've seen you succeed.
Old 03-20-2015, 04:31 PM   #203  
Elt

I hope it's ok I'm posting here...im hoping that the 100% club can give me some well needed advice...
I too did ideal protein 2 years ago after I had my son,; like many of you I not only regained the weight plus 15 more pounds. now I have been trying to restart for over 3 weeks and like most of u, "life is getting in the way." Im getting so angry and frustrated with myself. The first time around I did it 100%, now I'm playing around. Every time I cheat I then get more and more angry at myself and cheat even more. I told myself I was going to recommit yet im not, I'm maybe doing 50%... I'm soo frustrated and I feel like I need someone to "hit me in the head" and wake up. Any advice or ideas are greatly appreciated
Old 03-20-2015, 08:59 PM   #204  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elt View Post
I hope it's ok I'm posting here...im hoping that the 100% club can give me some well needed advice...
I too did ideal protein 2 years ago after I had my son,; like many of you I not only regained the weight plus 15 more pounds. now I have been trying to restart for over 3 weeks and like most of u, "life is getting in the way." Im getting so angry and frustrated with myself. The first time around I did it 100%, now I'm playing around. Every time I cheat I then get more and more angry at myself and cheat even more. I told myself I was going to recommit yet im not, I'm maybe doing 50%... I'm soo frustrated and I feel like I need someone to "hit me in the head" and wake up. Any advice or ideas are greatly appreciated
Hi Elt: here's a friendly kick in the pants, lol . Start this minute being 100%, then when you are tempted to cheat examine what situation is causing it and try to change that situation. Go moment by moment and celebrate any temptation you managed to evade. Practice good self-talk, pretend you are a friend, what would you say to 'her' to encourage her to stay on plan... tell yourself the same thing, even saying it out loud. If you fall, don't lay there on the floor, just get right back up and continue on with 100%. Think of us like a slo-mo alcoholics anonymous... come to this forum when you are feeling weak, read some encouraging 100%ers threads, and connect with your IPeeps as a sort of 'sponsor' group for strength and support.
You did it once... you can do it again. DON'T look back except to learn from a mistake. History is in the past, done & gone, time to move forward!

Liana
Old 03-21-2015, 10:17 AM   #205  
Started IP 6/14/12

S/C/G: 202.8/165/135

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon1957 View Post
[/IMG]
Quote:
My coach and I started jumping up and down, hugged each other, it was a very emotional moment! And last Saturday, at the monthly informational session, she announced that I had lost 100lbs,
Avalon and Ariel, congratulations!! What amazing losses!! YOU did it! Those milestones are really important. Onward! It is possible and we are the proof!

Elt, you can do this - if you really want to. I know it's hard getting back on the "wagon," but once you're on it, just stick it out.

After 9 months 100% in 2012-2013, I lost 80 pounds. I kept most of it off since then, since mini-reboots every time I went up 10 pounds. I'm almost done with a little reboot now. I think that's the secret: remaining vigilant and having mini reboots, when necessary.

The other secret is to ENJOY the IP journey. Enjoy the foods, enjoy the clear, unfuzzy feeling that you have, enjoy watching the scale and your body do what they do.

Keep on keeping on! It's totally worth it!
Old 03-21-2015, 03:48 PM   #206  
Started IP 1/9/2015

S/C/G: 237/140/140

Height: 5'3"

It's so great hearing all the success stories of the 100%ers!! Great job everyone! And even to those not 100% - 100% can start right now!!

Last weekend I had my first major meltdown about the diet. I've been on it for 10 weeks now and have been 100% OP. Last weekend, however, I was an angry dieter - mad at all the food I was denying myself, feeling deprived and a little depressed. However, I allowed myself a few moments of swearing "I JUST WANT SOME ******* PIZZA!!!!", got it out of my system, and was fine afterwards. I can laugh about it now, but sometimes you just have to get it out!

When I talked to my coach about it this week, she asked me how I got through it without cheating, and I told her that I know that if I cheat, the longer it will be until I can eat pizza (guilt-free, that is), or whatever it is that I happen to be craving at the time, so that gets me through. Because I am determined to see this through to the end.

Thanks everyone for your stories and encouragement. You rock!
Old 03-21-2015, 05:01 PM   #207  

S/C/G: 182/152/Healthy

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AltKatonIP View Post
It's so great hearing all the success stories of the 100%ers!! Great job everyone! And even to those not 100% - 100% can start right now!!

Last weekend I had my first major meltdown about the diet. I've been on it for 10 weeks now and have been 100% OP. Last weekend, however, I was an angry dieter - mad at all the food I was denying myself, feeling deprived and a little depressed. However, I allowed myself a few moments of swearing "I JUST WANT SOME ******* PIZZA!!!!", got it out of my system, and was fine afterwards. I can laugh about it now, but sometimes you just have to get it out!

When I talked to my coach about it this week, she asked me how I got through it without cheating, and I told her that I know that if I cheat, the longer it will be until I can eat pizza (guilt-free, that is), or whatever it is that I happen to be craving at the time, so that gets me through. Because I am determined to see this through to the end.

I have had those moments!!! Usually it's over something I REALLY don't want. I get through those times in a similar way. There will be a time when I can have those types of food again, but now is not the time.

Good for you staying 100%! And glad to know I'm not alone.
Old 03-22-2015, 09:01 PM   #208  
Started IP 04/22/2013

S/C/G: 257/130/150

Height: 5"1 1/2' (almost)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AltKatonIP View Post

Good for you for staying 100% and not giving in! And yes, a screaming tantrum is a totally acceptable way to avoid eating off plan!
Closed Thread