Old 01-06-2015, 03:06 PM   #1  

Default Will join you next year sometime

Hello my wonderful freinds,
Many of you have guided me and helped me in my journey to lose weight and I have never felt confident. I wanted to share that I am pregnant with my second child and due date in July. Ofcourse I am craving french fries, curly fries, pizza - yes all deep fried salty fatty foods.

I am sure I will have good weight to lose after I am done with this lol. Although I am gaining weight already I am not scared anymore as I know I have the IP diet plan and you wonderful people out here to help me always.

Wish you a happy 2015 and hope this new year brings happiness to everyone.
hope.
hope2781 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 03:13 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 296/273/190

Height: 5'10

Congratulations!

There's no reason to quit a healthy eating plan entirely, though. You could still try to track things like veggies and water to make sure you're getting enough, which might in turn help control weight gain while you're pregnant. Maybe your doctor would have some good ideas?

Anyway, best wishes for a healthy pregnancy and whatever you go with, I look forward to you being around the forums when you can.
faiora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 04:04 PM   #3  

Thanks for your kind words faiora. I have very bad Nausea so I don't have a lot of choice on what I could eat. But apparently I could eat a bag of fries or pizza slices without throwing up..lol

I am in my second trimester and hoping my nausea would subside in couple of weeks. I am eager to go back to my good eating habits soon.
hope2781 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 04:31 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 296/273/190

Height: 5'10

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope2781 View Post
But apparently I could eat a bag of fries or pizza slices without throwing up..lol
This might actually be legit. Could be the salt content maybe, which helps keep things down. Worth playing with, maybe?
faiora is offline   Reply With Quote