Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2015, 06:32 PM   #121  
Ready to reboot

S/C/G: Reboot with 140 as my goal

Height: 5'4"

My husband and I are rebooting after 2 years (?) away and the weight gain to show for it.... I had my new coach appointment yesterday, he has his on Thursday and we'll start either Saturday or Sunday. We're trying to finish up all the "illegal" foods by then and have a fridge with a fresh start again. Will spend the weekend finding recipes I may have emailed myself last time!
Old 01-27-2015, 06:54 PM   #122  
Started IP Jan 5/15

S/C/G: 210/206/165

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelgrl87 View Post
Arobed, 16 pounds in one month is wonderful. I had my first weigh in yesterday and had lost 8. I will be thrilled if I can lose 16 in a month.

You and I are about at the same weight and height. Usually when I diet I can lose the first couple of weeks and then I have a week of no lose or either a small gain. I am hoping with this diet that doesn't happen for a month or so.

We can do this.
Funny you mention that I went for my WI and lost only 1/2 lb my body is not cooperating this week, my coach believes it might be water retention due to choosing some of the higher sodium packages last week. She also suggested I use my restricted package at lunchtime and then have my lunch around 4:00. We will see if that works I am not going to let myself get discouraged.
Old 01-27-2015, 06:57 PM   #123  
Started IP Jan 5/15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prism57966 View Post
Hey Y'all!

newbie checkin' in. week 3 of IP here. so far, doing great! i found this community and think it will be another tool that i can use to reach my goal. like mamma always said...birds of feather flock together

i'm feeling great and really motivated. just had my week 3 weigh-in with my coach (a bit early this week because i'm working the rest of the week) and i'm down 13lbs! woooohooo! IP is convenient for me because i work long hours and hate the hassle of planning and preparing.....so grabbing a few packets and a meal for my 12hr work day is ideal (pun kinda intended)!

so yeah....just checking in, hoping to connect with some other newbies that i can keep track of for motivation and support along the way.....
I'm also new to the list fantastic job on your weight loss. I'm enjoying the list sort of support and therapy all rolled into one
Old 01-27-2015, 08:00 PM   #124  

S/C/G: (reboot) 294/263/210

Height: 6'-0"

Initial WI today, food starts tomorrow.
2 cycle - 4 years off.
I plan to be here a bit because I can't go weekly to weigh in. It a long drive and I don't get many days off.

Last edited by wylothar; 01-27-2015 at 08:00 PM.
Old 01-27-2015, 09:35 PM   #125  
IP Feb 2014, P4 Oct 15/14

S/C/G: 249/155/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcdoe View Post
Hey Chip n Dip don't know what happen to ya but I haven't done it yet not a perfect day yet down 3, 4 lbs up 3,4 lbs down up sounds like a Cha cha but not nearly as fun ;(
New thing I'm going to try is tonight is to go up stairs after dinner and and watch TV from bed and try to go to sleep earlier. I'm hoping by changing my pattern at night it will help fight the monster that comes out at that time. My coach insists its because I'm tired that I cheat late at night. So let's see.
How'd you do?

I have 5 girls now that wish to participate in an IP cooking Saturday so I'll be putting that together. Some of them do not know how to make the soup breads and use them for pizza's with the veggie cheese and sandwiches and the Oatmeal biscuits both of which I think really help with the bread cravings. So looking forward to it.

I must think positive today is the 100% day take off to my success !!
I'm here. I have been avoiding checking because I have not had any success either. Not sure how I could be so disciplined before and such an idiot now. I eat things I never ate before.

I hope your early bed time worked. I've been on the run for days and not organized. Even went to work without my lunch today. I was giving some diet advice to someone today and kicking myself for not following my own suggestions. Gotta start with the next meal! And then stick to my guns thru a bday party on Saturday and Super Bowl party on Sunday.

Check in tmo kcdoe!
Old 01-28-2015, 06:08 AM   #126  

S/C/G: 251/208/180

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arobed View Post
I started IP on Jan 5 I have lost 16lbs so far. I want to loose 55-57 lbs. I have done this diet before but never followed through to phase 4 I just wanted the results without wanting the life style change. This time I'm working on it being different. I have a WI today.
wow nice loss in short time congrats for being successful second go around!!!
Old 01-28-2015, 06:27 AM   #127  

S/C/G: 251/208/180

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipnDip View Post
I'm here. I have been avoiding checking because I have not had any success either. Not sure how I could be so disciplined before and such an idiot now. I eat things I never ate before.

I hope your early bed time worked. I've been on the run for days and not organized. Even went to work without my lunch today. I was giving some diet advice to someone today and kicking myself for not following my own suggestions. Gotta start with the next meal! And then stick to my guns thru a bday party on Saturday and Super Bowl party on Sunday.

Check in tmo kcdoe!
Hey I'm right there with you, I FINALLY FINALLY HAD 1 FULLY successful day sad to be so excited about a single day OMG right. What helped me is a body builder friend of mine went with me to the gym I'm thinking of joining and showed me what to do on all the equipment to get just the results I'm looking for. And then had a late dinner, fish and Brussels (hate Brussels all I had in the house though) ate more fish then I should have but was starving. But then I went upstairs prepared for bed and put in bleach cups (teeth whiting) something I bought a while back and hadn't used. you have to leave them in for 20/30 minutes. Between the gym and that it worked no cravings. yeahhhh

I'm the same as far as wanting food I've never liked before. Pizza, never cared for it, never understood the worlds fascination with it. since this diet can't leave it alone. I have asked that it not be brought in my house even. What is that?

Hope you had a better day yesterday!!! And I'm hoping to have day 2 of OP1 Success. I failed to prepare yesterday to then jumped in the grocery store and got some Tyson Chicken cubes cooked and ready to throw on some veggies and made a salad for lunch, even bought the already boiled hard boiled eggs. It's not ideal but got me through a day successfully

Oh no supperbowl is on Sunday that means they will have garbage food here while they watch ok, I think I'll plan to go out!!!

Nice hearing from you!!!
Old 01-28-2015, 06:54 AM   #128  

Quote:
Funny you mention that I went for my WI and lost only 1/2 lb my body is not cooperating this week, my coach believes it might be water retention due to choosing some of the higher sodium packages last week. She also suggested I use my restricted package at lunchtime and then have my lunch around 4:00. We will see if that works I am not going to let myself get discouraged.
Hey now, "only" is a four-letter word in Ip3fc

If your coach is only looking at one week's data, they are misinformed about how weight loss works. It isn't linear. A graph would be a jagged line. Some weeks are bigger whooshes down, other weeks are flatter, and a few weeks could be a slight uptick up. This is due to MANY factors. It could have been the sodium you ate the day before. It could have been your body is just getting ready to release the water from recently burned fat (I've read fat cells fill with water as the energy from the fat is depleted. The LAST thing that happens is the water whooshes away).

No matter the reason, one weigh-in isn't a reason to make any changes. It would take several in a row before it could be determined if a change is needed. Those who collect and analyze data for a living know that we look at the trend. An individual data point (like one weigh in) doesn't provide much useful info.

Congrats on your half lb. Anyone who stalled this week will be jealous!

Last edited by lisa32989; 01-28-2015 at 06:48 PM.
Old 01-28-2015, 09:02 AM   #129  

S/C/G: 202/168/160

Arobed, as long as the scale is moving down I am happy. When I have had on prior diets slow or no loss weeks, I try and focus on the NSV's. You probably have those everyday. You are doing great. Just keep to the plan.

We can do this!

Have a great day!
Old 01-28-2015, 06:45 PM   #130  

S/C/G: S/C/G: 173/169/150

Height: 5'9

Hi Everyone,

I'm a newbie! Started IP on January 12th. I've been on it for 2 weeks and have lost a total of 4.5 pounds. My goal is to lose about 20ish pounds. Good luck to everyone!

Last edited by Ctd238; 01-28-2015 at 07:18 PM.
Old 01-28-2015, 10:31 PM   #131  
Started IP Jan 5/15

Thank you for the encouragement I really appreciate it. I especially love that only is a four letter word. This place is wonderful
Old 01-29-2015, 12:06 AM   #132  

S/C/G: 348/338/200

Height: 5'11

Hi all! Longtime lurker but just joined up! I started IP on January 17th and lost 10 lbs in my first week, I was so shocked! I'm getting married in August so I'm trying this diet not only for my health but also because I want to feel like a rockstar on my wedding day! Looking forward to this journey over the next few months and having you all in it with me!
Old 01-29-2015, 06:51 AM   #133  
Started IP Jan 5/15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah1984 View Post
Hi all! Longtime lurker but just joined up! I started IP on January 17th and lost 10 lbs in my first week, I was so shocked! I'm getting married in August so I'm trying this diet not only for my health but also because I want to feel like a rockstar on my wedding day! Looking forward to this journey over the next few months and having you all in it with me!
Fantastic and awesome weight loss I am new here as well
Old 01-29-2015, 09:07 AM   #134  
determined

S/C/G: 302.4/202.4/166

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wylothar View Post
Initial WI today, food starts tomorrow.
2 cycle - 4 years off.
I plan to be here a bit because I can't go weekly to weigh in. It a long drive and I don't get many days off.
Hello! from a fellow Texan! I'm just down IH 10 from you (give or take 10-12 hours )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ctd238 View Post
Hi Everyone,

I'm a newbie! Started IP on January 12th. I've been on it for 2 weeks and have lost a total of 4.5 pounds. My goal is to lose about 20ish pounds. Good luck to everyone!
Good luck! Follow the protocol and you will amaze yourself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah1984 View Post
Congrats on the wedding date! I'd definitely wait awhile before picking a dress because there will be much less of you to put in one come August! Good luck!

Quote:
Fantastic and awesome weight loss I am new here as well
Best of luck on this journey! I'm still pretty new being on W2D8 and lost a little over 12 pounds so far.
IP really works if you let it!!
Old 01-29-2015, 09:42 PM   #135  

S/C/G: 199.2/198.0/150.0

I'm using My Fitness Pal to track myself but it keeps telling me that I need more calories. I seem to be under 1200 per day. Suggestions?
Closed Thread