Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2014, 04:35 PM   #31  
Start IP 11/24/14

S/C/G: 244/132/130

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldMeBack View Post
Hi All -

I'm excited about this forum and all of the encouraging posts on this site. I'm planning on starting the IP plan on Monday and have been so encouraged by all of you and I've not even started yet. So I know this is the right place for me as I start my journey
Hello,

I will be joining you too! I had planned on starting a few weeks ago, but I had a death in my immediate family and it really pushed me back a bit. But I am ready to make the commitment and move forward! We will do great!! I too find this such a great place and look forward to chatting with you all as well.

Have a great night!
Old 11-21-2014, 05:51 PM   #32  
started IP June 21, 2014

S/C/G: 182/133.4/130

Height: 5' 3.5"

Congratulations on all the great WI today! It helps me stay inspired.

Happy Friday!
Old 11-21-2014, 06:04 PM   #33  
Third time's the charm!

S/C/G: 254.8/Ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

I hope everyone had a great day. I was about 80% OP today. I was aiming for 100% but will take the 80 for today and plan better for tomorrow. I really need a trip to the grocery store to load my fridge up with lots of veggies! I'm struggling with my water today, but am hoping to get it all in. Will check back in tomorrow.
Old 11-21-2014, 09:30 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 204/181/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by liuba View Post
So glad I have this forum, my coach is uninspiring, she is nice, but she has never had a weight problem and doesn't connect with me. She has not tried the foods either. Last weigh in she continually compared me as being big and very overweight compared to others who lose quickly because they are not as big as me...really?? I know it is just lack of experience etc. I immediately log in here and start reading post after post, and then feel more inspired. I told my husband I would be going back only for weigh in and supplies, but will not be having any more conversations at the clinic (it is the only clinic within 60 miles of me), I guess my point is, "Thank You!!! everyone here, it is only with your words, your stories, your setbacks and progress along with the many useful links filled with information, that I have been successful in losing 22 of my 50lb goal.
I live in The Villages, Fl & wondering if you were at the same clinic. I am in the same boat with coaching which is very disappointing. I have been using different sites & using combination of IP & alternatives. Lost 25 lbs since Sept.
Old 11-21-2014, 10:21 PM   #35  
Fat melting NINJA:)

S/C/G: 141/130/115

Height: 5.2

WI update. lost only .6, but then I feel bloated and Iam pmsing like crazy!! I did lose almost 2 lbs of fat though and gained .6 lean muscle mass (excited bout this since i went to gym once for 1 hr and ran 1 day 3miles). My BMR also increased (must be all those free veggies I eat).
Congrats on all the WI and NSV!! And Welcome, newbies!! Good luck with you IP journey. You will find a ton of support and knowledge here. I did and I cud not have done without all the wonderful folks here.
EllenbegoodMy coach is pretty useless too!! Yours obviously is not doing her job properly. Go there for your stash and come back here for the rest. I do that!! Good luck!!

Last edited by Aria05; 11-21-2014 at 10:21 PM.
Old 11-21-2014, 10:52 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 172/154/150

Height: 5'9"

Focus Focus Focus! Tomorrow, i'll put on my wedding dress for the first time since I bought it. Hope it will zip this time!!? Have a nice WE!
Closed Thread