Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2014, 07:29 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 144/117/120

Height: 5' 2"

Hi Everone

I like many before me have been lurking for a while trying to wrap my head around the abundance of information! I have been on IP for a few months now.

I am very close to my goal weight now and probably moving to P2 next week as I have 2 weekends in a row starting at the end of November that we will be away. One will be easy the other is a trip to Vegas which I would like to have a few drinks while I am there! I figure it would be best to be on P3 for Vegas.

Thanks to all of you for the great information you post, hopefully one day I too will hold the wealth of information you do!

Hope Everone has a great weekend.
Old 11-07-2014, 07:31 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 145/124.8/120

Height: 5'2.5"

Wow! That's fantastic, Florence! And AllMe too!

Last edited by locopollo; 11-07-2014 at 07:38 PM.
Old 11-07-2014, 08:31 PM   #48  
Started IP Sep 12/14

S/C/G: 271.9/235/150 or 140

Height: 5'7" (Age 51)

Default Welcome All...

So nice to see all these new people joining the group and joining in on this magical IP journey. Remember we are all in this together. Since joining this group and starting IP myself, I have not heard even a whisper that this program does not work. Any of the IPeeps who have been around a while will tell you that as long as you're 100% OP then the program will do right by you..100%. Of all the years I've been jumping from one diet to the next, hoping that maybe that next diet will actually work..they never did. Yes I lost weight here and there, but always in an unhealthy way and always put the dreaded lbs back on, plus some. This diet is safe, it is healthy, it is successful and it is fool proof..not to mention, easy. As long as you are 100%. And this group of people are the best. Today marks my 8th full week with IP and about my 10th week with this group. And I can very truthfully say that IP and 3FC's have changed my life...for the better. So, enjoy this program, enjoy this group and enjoy this journey. And again, welcome

Andi

Closed Thread