Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2014, 07:58 PM   #46  
Started IP Sep 12/14

S/C/G: 271.9/235/150 or 140

Height: 5'7" (Age 51)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snozzeberries View Post
This program, along with this forum has made me completely reevaluate everyhing! Not just my eating habits, but even my personality traits and responses to life stresses that lead to my poor eating habits. I'm just so grateful for all of this and it goes so beyond my weight loss (which by itself is amazing!). I know without a doubt that for the first time in my life and thru all of my "diets" that this program is the one to end all diets. Its not a matter of "if" for the first time ever, its a matter of "when" because i hve no doubt that I will get there. I tell everyone i can about it! My only regret is not knowing about it sooner. I was eating so wrong and I thought I knew everythin there wAs to know about dieting and nutrition. Ugh!
You took the words right out of my mouth. I was just saying this exact same thing to my husband this weekend.

Andi

Old 11-03-2014, 08:16 PM   #47  
IP Start 6/17/14

S/C/G: 216/160.8/160.0

Height: 5'5"

Earlier in this thread someone asked about turnip. Turnip is an unrestricted vegetable BUT rhutabega is restricted like tomatoes, eggplant etc. The interesting thing is that many grocery stores label rhutabega incorrectly ( in the northeast anyway). My store calls it " waxed turnip" or "yellow turnip"...... But it is not unrestricted like turnip. Turnip is white, with a purple top and a sphere shape. Rhutabega is larger, round with a thicker skin and light yellow inside.
Old 11-03-2014, 08:17 PM   #48  
IP Start 6/17/14

S/C/G: 216/160.8/160.0

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Andi View Post
You took the words right out of my mouth. I was just saying this exact same thing to my husband this weekend.

Andi

Agree 100%. I will reach my goal on this program...something I have never been able to do in my life!
Old 11-03-2014, 10:32 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

Just snickering to myself today, thinking about the lovely large size of the IPhone6. It was not so very long ago that all the manufacturers were vying with each other to make the tiniest phones possible... now that all the 'old' people are getting techie there is a call for screens we can actually see and buttons/tap spots that our fingers aren't too big for. I have a feeling within 5 years they will be doing away with any 'flip' sized phones and everyone will be toting around a heavy IPad (never mind the size of the I6) or possibly a mini laptop. And bragging about how big their screen is and how easy it is to see the detail. Can you say '70" TV screen', anyone? I've always had to get the biggest loudest toughest (run em over with a truck, dump in a bucket of oil, drop off the top of a ladder) phone for my DH. It also has to have buttons so he can work it with his big fingers (otherwise he's tapping 3 letters at once on the screen). None of this 'nancyboy' delicate IPhone crap, lol. He has a Sonim Bolt right now and thank goodness for that or we'd be replacing a phone every couple of months. I've dropped my LG a few times too (although not off ladders) and I'm glad it doesn't need a protective case which is just another moneymaking scheme in my eyes. I still have to have a slide out keyboard because even using my pinkie, I tend to hit the wrong letters and it just slows me down and pisses me off. I'm faster thumb typing then pinkie tapping anyhow. end of phone rant now...

Liana
Old 11-04-2014, 12:23 AM   #50  
Started IP August 28 2014

S/C/G: 265/215/140

Height: 5'7''

Liana your post made me chuckle! I was thinking about that too recently. I miss my slide out keyboard. I hate typing on touch screen. My thumbs must be too fat. Lol.

Anyway. I came back to tell you guys that i just tried my size 15/16 jeans on that my husband purchased for me the last time I managed to lose weight,6 years ago and was honestly so much harder and took so much longer than IP. Anyway. They fit!!! They are snug, but its not like I had to lay on the bed to button them or anything. The last time i tried them on i couldn't get them over my thighs. Lol. 2 months ago I was a size 20 and tonite i just fit in to my 15/16! I think i may be too excited to sleep now! Lol

Last edited by Snozzeberries; 11-04-2014 at 12:24 AM.
Old 11-04-2014, 02:08 AM   #51  
Fat melting NINJA:)

S/C/G: 141/130/115

Height: 5.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snozzeberries View Post
Liana your post made me chuckle! I was thinking about that too recently. I miss my slide out keyboard. I hate typing on touch screen. My thumbs must be too fat. Lol.

Anyway. I came back to tell you guys that i just tried my size 15/16 jeans on that my husband purchased for me the last time I managed to lose weight,6 years ago and was honestly so much harder and took so much longer than IP. Anyway. They fit!!! They are snug, but its not like I had to lay on the bed to button them or anything. The last time i tried them on i couldn't get them over my thighs. Lol. 2 months ago I was a size 20 and tonite i just fit in to my 15/16! I think i may be too excited to sleep now! Lol
Atta girl!!! Being a newbie I get so excited when i see such awesome results!!! I hope you are sleeping in those jeans with a big smile on your face tonight!! Sweet lean dreams to you Snozzeberries
@Liana hehe I agree with you!! although i just got the 6-the phone , not the big screen dat won't even fit in my hands!! But then i am a creature of habit and i broke my 4G
Sweet Lean dreams to you all Lean warriors!! Newbie out!!
Closed Thread