Old 10-31-2014, 08:07 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 244/225/150

Height: 5'5"

Talking My IP Loves!!!`

I have found myself absolutely in love with the Starbucks Doppio with a pre-made vanilla drink and WF Carmel Sauce in the morning and the "brownie batter" with the chocolate drink mix in the evening!

What are your LOVES?!
BStr13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 12:45 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/157/157

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BStr13 View Post
I have found myself absolutely in love with the Starbucks Doppio with a pre-made vanilla drink and WF Carmel Sauce in the morning and the "brownie batter" with the chocolate drink mix in the evening!

What are your LOVES?!
Those both sound great. How much Carmel Sauce do you use and do you put it in the blender with ice? or warm?

Also, what's the "brownie batter"? I should eat - my tummy is growling reading this.

My love lately has been a "Chai" Latte - 16oz

*I used Celestial Seasonings Bengal Spice Tea (decaf) - 6-8oz brewed hot
*while brewing, make IP Butterscotch Pudding with 6-7oz cold water (play with it -depends on taste/texture preference).
*Heat up pudding/drink for 30 sec
*add to tea - quite good

Pam
Pamelama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 12:51 PM   #3  
Started IP 1/30/14

S/C/G: 281/173/165

Since the unrestricted maple oatmeal was introduced, my new love is oatmeal zucchini muffins. They were good when they were restricted, but they are absolutely fabulous as unrestricted!
Peppertree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 01:44 PM   #4  
On my last diet

S/C/G: 197.6/163.2/146

Height: 5'

I love making burritos and wraps from the crispy rise cereal. It's my go to lunch or dinner when I don't want to feel deprived.

But I also love love love the cookie dough bar.
JackieGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 01:49 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 206/160.1/140

Height: 5'2"

Dark chocolate IP pudding. I miss it since I'm doing alts and they just don't compare.
catlady1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 06:25 PM   #6  
IP Start Date 07/11/14

S/C/G: 199/161.0/140

Height: 5'2" (almost)

Oh my gawwwwd! For those of you wanting and wishing for peanut butter, you have got to try Syntrax Matrix Peanut Butter Cookie protein drink mix! I love, love, love it!!
Pebbles1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 08:23 PM   #7  
IP Start 6/17/14

S/C/G: 216/160.8/160.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peppertree View Post
Since the unrestricted maple oatmeal was introduced, my new love is oatmeal zucchini muffins. They were good when they were restricted, but they are absolutely fabulous as unrestricted!
I agree! I love these muffins...you get such a good sized portion too. The other day I added a little bit of WF pancake syrup on top of the warm muffin....yum. I I used to love the dark chocolate pudding too but they've changed something and it has a weird taste. In order to use the packs I actually made double batch of maple zucchini muffins but used one package of maple oatmeal and one package of dark chocolate pudding mix.....yummy too. Of course, we shall not talk about my love of lemon wafers.....
OhZoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 08:46 PM   #8  
Started IP 1/30/14

S/C/G: 281/173/165

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZoe View Post
I agree! I love these muffins...you get such a good sized portion too. The other day I added a little bit of WF pancake syrup on top of the warm muffin....yum. I I used to love the dark chocolate pudding too but they've changed something and it has a weird taste. In order to use the packs I actually made double batch of maple zucchini muffins but used one package of maple oatmeal and one package of dark chocolate pudding mix.....yummy too. Of course, we shall not talk about my love of lemon wafers.....
I'll have to try mixing the oatmeal & dark chocolate pudding for muffins. I also have some of that pudding that I don't care for.
Peppertree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 11:29 AM   #9  
Taking it day by day!

S/C/G: 185/176/145

Hi - my favorite IP meal are the Cookie Dough Bar and the Maple and/or Apple Oatmeal. YUM! I'm not as creative as you guys are as far as making meals out of packets by incorporating other stuff although, I should try to do this on wknds just to keep things fresh!

I need to look for the zucchini muffin recipe - sounds heavenly and right up my alley. Thanks, I'll do a search for those right now!
KareVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 02:25 PM   #10  

Could someone please post the muffin receipe?? Please? Pretty please?
2muchfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 03:03 PM   #11  
Started IP 8/5/2014

S/C/G: 240/183/154

Height: 5'8"

I absolutely love the chocolate wafers (restricted item). I will probably crave them when I am not on the diet. They taste like sugar wafer cookies.

I also love to make pudding cakes. I have only made using the vanilla pudding packets, but other people have used other flavors. They are tasty and they satisfy a craving for something cake-like. I usually make 4 batches at a time.

I am going to have to experiment on chai tea. I used to love that at Starbucks.
Lose2Win2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 03:40 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

The dark chocolate pudding was pretty good, but I always added either WF Peanut spread (partially because the WF is nasty on its own) for a Peanut Butter Cup taste, or Chili powder and grinder rock salt (a little more Aztec in flavour).
canadjineh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 08:14 AM   #13  

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamelama View Post
Those both sound great. How much Carmel Sauce do you use and do you put it in the blender with ice? or warm?

Also, what's the "brownie batter"? I should eat - my tummy is growling reading this.

My love lately has been a "Chai" Latte - 16oz

*I used Celestial Seasonings Bengal Spice Tea (decaf) - 6-8oz brewed hot
*while brewing, make IP Butterscotch Pudding with 6-7oz cold water (play with it -depends on taste/texture preference).
*Heat up pudding/drink for 30 sec
*add to tea - quite good

Pam
For the coffee drink I order a doppio in a venti cup w/ice, then pour 1-2TbLS of carmel sauce and the drink on top and stir. DELISH!

The brownie batter is as follows:
IP Chocolate drink
4.5 TBLSP Water
1 t. EVOO
Stevia to taste (one packet is what I use)
Mix well and I let my sit a couple of minutes, you can also put in microwave for 10-15 seconds if you want warm brownie batter.

You can also use the vanilla drink packet for "icing" and add vanilla extract or some other flavorings!

Can't go wrong either way!
Old 11-03-2014, 08:15 AM   #14  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieGee View Post
I love making burritos and wraps from the crispy rise cereal. It's my go to lunch or dinner when I don't want to feel deprived.

But I also love love love the cookie dough bar.
Can you post your crispy cereal wrap recipe? What do you fill it with? THANKS!
Old 11-03-2014, 10:18 AM   #15  
On my last diet

S/C/G: 197.6/163.2/146

Height: 5'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peppertree View Post
I'll have to try mixing the oatmeal & dark chocolate pudding for muffins. I also have some of that pudding that I don't care for.
Can you post the recipe for the oatmeal dark chocolate muffins? That sounds delish
JackieGee is offline   Reply With Quote