Old 06-22-2015, 10:16 PM   #376  
oneuh2

S/C/G: reboot 1/10/2023 238/175/160

Height: 5'4"

Oh the joy of a mater sannwitch -- my favorite one is on
Wonder bread with Kraft mayo, leaf of lettuce and a sprinkle of salt and pepper.... yummy oh yummy. It means Summer is really here!!!!

This is not in my near future yet.... but the tomatoes in the garden have way to go here in Northern VA,....
oneuh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 04:49 PM   #377  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

I love my tomatoes stuffed fresh with scrambled egg, green onion, and salsa - cut off the top, get rid of the seeds and mix the rest of the innards with egg, onion and salsa, then fill the tomato... warm from the garden is best, never put uncut tomatoes in the fridge - it ruins their texture & flavour.
Liana
canadjineh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 05:01 PM   #378  

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadjineh View Post
I love my tomatoes stuffed fresh with scrambled egg, green onion, and salsa - cut off the top, get rid of the seeds and mix the rest of the innards with egg, onion and salsa, then fill the tomato... warm from the garden is best, never put uncut tomatoes in the fridge - it ruins their texture & flavour.
Liana
whaaaaaaaaaat????? will you please come live at my house.
Grateful4Health is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 09:03 PM   #379  

S/C/G: 212/125/140orig/130 chgd 9/5

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneuh2 View Post
Wonder bread with Kraft mayo, leaf of lettuce and a sprinkle of salt and pepper.... yummy oh yummy. It means Summer is really here!!!!

This is not in my near future yet.... but the tomatoes in the garden have way to go here in Northern VA,....
Omg I can't wait for one!!!
Destony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 10:37 PM   #380  

S/C/G: 248/213/150

Height: 5'2"

Sounds so good! But not for me now.
Rhonduz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 09:55 AM   #381  
determined

S/C/G: 302.4/202.4/166

Height: 5'6"

The recipe i used to make the "bread" for my "mater sammich" turned out really good! Recipe here: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...ml#post5177598

I used the second serving as turkeyburger "buns" last night; hubbie was jealous!
frawniemae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 04:56 PM   #382  
IP start 6.27.2015

S/C/G: 226 / 219 / 160

Default New to Ideal Protein and wanted to say hello

I just started Ideal Protein yesterday and found y'all while trying to figure out things to eat for lunch (that seems to be my hardest meal to figure out). I'm 58 and have been enjoying reading this threat for the 50+ crowd.

I have lots of weight to lose, so wanting to really make this work for myself and give myself the gift of better health.

Looking forward to joining y'all on this journey.
memagnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 07:10 PM   #383  
determined

S/C/G: 302.4/202.4/166

Quote:
Originally Posted by memagnus View Post
I just started Ideal Protein yesterday and found y'all while trying to figure out things to eat for lunch (that seems to be my hardest meal to figure out). I'm 58 and have been enjoying reading this threat for the 50+ crowd.

I have lots of weight to lose, so wanting to really make this work for myself and give myself the gift of better health.

Looking forward to joining y'all on this journey.
Be sure to check out the "what are you eating today Ipeeps" for daily menu ideas. Do be aware that alternative products (but still within IP ranges just not OP) are often mentioned. This is usually noted somewhere in the post. And different coaches may "allow" something that your's doesn't and vice versa.

Welcome and good luck on your journey!
frawniemae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 10:19 AM   #384  

S/C/G: 185/173/130

Height: 63

Good Morning!

I'm 52 and this past Friday was my first WI and I am so happy with the results. I lost 12 pounds. I know the first week is mostly water but compared to other weight loss programs IP is by far the best one for me. It has been easy, no hunger and no dizziness. I look forward to the next WI and trying new recipes.

Ana
anarivera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 11:39 AM   #385  
I can do it again!

S/C/G: 194/191/160

Welcome memagnus and anarivera! It's a marketing statement but truly, Ideal Protein is the last diet you'll ever need. It really and truly works!

I'm looking forward to your posts.

Take care,
Marci
marcibeaucoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 06:12 PM   #386  
I can do it again!

I love starting my day with Pilates, followed by a delicious breakfast.*

*Filed under "Things I never thought I'd ever say -- ever."
Old 06-30-2015, 06:46 PM   #387  

Marci I'm glad you are loving it! I'm not sure if I will get back until August due to travel/work trips, I miss it!
Grateful4Health is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 07:30 AM   #388  
Just Do It, Mom!

S/C/G: Restart 2/19/15. See Ticker

Height: 5.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcibeaucoup View Post
I love starting my day with Pilates, followed by a delicious breakfast.*

*Filed under "Things I never thought I'd ever say -- ever."
HaHa......this is great, enjoy the humor! It's been awhile since I've browsed the threads - marcibeaucoup you look FABULOUS! Congratulations!

We have very similar start dates and weights - I am jealous of your success! I'm lagging behind a bit - had a few weeks of no losses (at least no gains!) because I wasn't diligent while on a couple of mini-vaca's so that set me back. Back to the straight and narrow now and am dropping steadily again. I feel a bit like the tortoise, but that's ok. As long as I continue in the right direction, slow and steady works for me! Weigh-in today. Hoping for a good result!
3sisters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 02:07 AM   #389  
I can do it again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3sisters View Post
HaHa......this is great, enjoy the humor! It's been awhile since I've browsed the threads - marcibeaucoup you look FABULOUS! Congratulations!

We have very similar start dates and weights - I am jealous of your success! I'm lagging behind a bit - had a few weeks of no losses (at least no gains!) because I wasn't diligent while on a couple of mini-vaca's so that set me back. Back to the straight and narrow now and am dropping steadily again. I feel a bit like the tortoise, but that's ok. As long as I continue in the right direction, slow and steady works for me! Weigh-in today. Hoping for a good result!
Thank you, 3sisters!

Your journey took you where you needed to be at that time. I was determined to follow IP because I've spent the last nine years working LCHF diets and running myself into the ground . . . and I could not get past 180. Then, I would give up, cry, eat the entire pantry, gain it all back, plus more, burn with self-loathing, and start again. Lather, rinse, repeat. It was ugly.

I know you will be victorious. You've got this!
Old 07-09-2015, 03:06 PM   #390  
Alt. IP since 6/8/15

Height: 5' 10"

I started the IP protocol on my own, using alternative products, on 6/8, after seeing such great success a friend had. I'm now almost 4 1/2 weeks in, and down 17 pounds. It's been so hard to lose weight post-menopause, I'm just THRILLED to finally see the scale moving in the right direction!

When I was young, I always wondered why some older women lost their waistline and got that rounded high tummy - then I found out. (Keep your ovaries if you can. Testosterone is important.) UGH. I'm excited that I've already lost quite a bit of belly bulge.
HereIStand is offline   Reply With Quote