Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2014, 08:40 PM   #76  
finale

S/C/G: 241 11/13/13, GW 180

Height: 5' 3"

Yes I'm back, and I'm here to stay. I have purchased 2 cases of my EAS carb advantage chocolate fudge RTD's and am finally hitting reality and seeing the change my body has made now that I have been Off Plan. I will definately hit this 100% and stick to the good snacks and I know alot of people don't like WF dressings but it is something that I do enjoy with celery and salads. I am going to buy some brocoli for tomorrow night so I can have a shrimp stir fry and get some veggies into my system. I really need to accomplish this and stay OP and make this a lifestyle and phase off of it correctly.
I am trying to deal with why I sabatoge myself and will not allow myself to feel and look good. I was wearing some MS MEE jeans and really enjoyed how good I felt. I feel totaly opposite of that right now, my jeans were so tight on me that I wanted to unbutton them today while I was at work. I am going to conquer my demons take off this weight I've put on and accomlish reaching my goal weight by May of 2015. I can do this and I will feel alot better and will have the self esteem that I had with this extra weight gone and hold my head high again and know this is my best effort and I will be that person that I am meant to be.
Here's to staying away from the pop, bread, and anything else thats in my kitchen/house tonight........Thanks in adavance to my fellow IPERS
Old 09-10-2014, 08:53 PM   #77  

I don't know if this is the place to post but I'm having some trouble. I did great on my 9 days of holidays (see my post above) but had company last week for 4 days and we ate out a lot. I tried to be really good but had a few slip ups.

I had some olives (once) and a little cheese on two salads, and then had a couple of skim milk steamers with sugar free syrup (I think that was my problem).

I am now hungry and have been back on plan except had to add in an extra IP type food the last two days.

I'm allergic to most of the IP foods so am living on the chicken soup and have recently added the jello and potato puree, and I also do Quest bars and the Simply Protein chips and a protein powder.

I weighed in yesterday and only lost .3 lb. but at least I didn't gain, I am actually down 3 more pound than my ticker says since Aug. 8 because I lost 3 right before joining and forgot to put that number in the ticker, so overall, down 15 lbs. in just over a month.

My guess is that the skim milk kicked me out of ketosis as I wasn't as hungry before this began but I can't seem to get back to where I was...help!!!
Old 09-10-2014, 09:27 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 289/147.8/150

Height: 5'6"

Kelly: Netrition.com is awesome. The Torani syrups are reasonable and with $4.95 flat shipping, you get nice, glass, coffee-bar style bottles. Lots of WF products as well.
Old 09-10-2014, 09:42 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 209/184/150 Age:21

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdealProteinNewbie View Post
Kelly: Netrition.com is awesome. The Torani syrups are reasonable and with $4.95 flat shipping, you get nice, glass, coffee-bar style bottles. Lots of WF products as well.
That's a good site, but the Pumpkin Spice is back ordered and they don't know when it'll be back. But they have a lot of Sugar Free flavors you never see in stores
Old 09-10-2014, 10:02 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 208/?/150

Height: 5'9"

So off topic, but... We have some super hot young military pilot neighbors. Like whoa. And they move in two days :-( gahhh. Just got to hug the super hottiest one. I might die lol. My cheek scandalously touched his bare shoulder skin. May have held on too long. Hope my inhaling his scent wasn't obvious. Husband got a hug too, but whatever lol.

I'm not a super creep I swear.. When I say young, I mean 23. And I'm 26. Just will miss them mowing their yard and washing their car haha.
Old 09-10-2014, 10:06 PM   #81  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXWineo View Post
So off topic, but... We have some super hot young military pilot neighbors. Like whoa. And they move in two days :-( gahhh. Just got to hug the super hottiest one. I might die lol. My cheek scandalously touched his bare shoulder skin. May have held on too long. Hope my inhaling his scent wasn't obvious. Husband got a hug too, but whatever lol.

I'm not a super creep I swear.. When I say young, I mean 23. And I'm 26. Just will miss them mowing their yard and washing their car haha.
Bwahahahaha! Where are they moving to, anywhere near me!!!???? Pleeeeeze!
And YOU... quit lurking while they wash cars & mow lawns, hahaha!
Old 09-10-2014, 10:10 PM   #82  

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadjineh View Post
Bwahahahaha! Where are they moving to, anywhere near me!!!???? Pleeeeeze!
And YOU... quit lurking while they wash cars & mow lawns, hahaha!
Florida :-( so sad!

I didn't lurk! I meaningfully pretended to do lots of yard work lol! My 3 year old would always ask.."why are those boys nakey? WHERE are their shirts?" My only response was "don't know, and pray they don't find them!"
Old 09-10-2014, 10:18 PM   #83  

S/C/G: 209/184/150 Age:21

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXWineo View Post
Florida :-( so sad!

I didn't lurk! I meaningfully pretended to do lots of yard work lol! My 3 year old would always ask.."why are those boys nakey? WHERE are their shirts?" My only response was "don't know, and pray they don't find them!"
This just made my day!!!! I love evil shenanigans
Old 09-10-2014, 10:25 PM   #84  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShelbyLynn8 View Post
This just made my day!!!! I love evil shenanigans

They made it too hard to be good lol.
Old 09-11-2014, 12:15 AM   #85  
Ideal Protein 5/20/14

S/C/G: 204/195/130

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellyc14 View Post
NOT THIS TIME!! See now we have a program that works!!! We do not have to fear regaining the weight! Because we will follow the program and MAINTAIN!! AND IF we start to gain we will go back to P1!!

Toss the clothes!!! List them on ebay, bring them to a shelter, whatever, just get rid of them, because we AREN'T going back!!!
I love this. I have a ton of clothes..mainly scrubs that I was thinking about keeping for that just in case moment. After reading this post I am not going to have that just in case moment.

I am going to get them out of my house this weekend.

Thanks for all the inspiration
Old 09-11-2014, 12:20 AM   #86  
Ideal Protein 5/20/14

S/C/G: 204/195/130

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by evemomma View Post
Hello friends!

I am officially a MAINTAINER!!!! Wahoo!!!!! I didn't even HAVE an appointment with my coach today as she had me booked an hour later than I had it, and I couldn't wait around because I had an appointment for a well-women check. But, I'm just going to get the paperwork she's giving me and that's that. She has been not much of a coach for some time, and I no longer need any products.

My weight at my doctor's appnt was 129....which means my official loss is 41 lbs since the middle of April! I lost 5.5 lbs while phasing off. Better news is that my doc doesn't think the lumps I found are anything to be concerned about since I have fibrocystic breasts, and they are all very 'cyst' feeling (not rooted, kind of like an embedded grape). What a relief! He was very impressed and complimentary of my weight loss, though I'll admit I didn't get into Ideal Protein too much. Just discussed low fat/ low carb. I had blood taken to check my thyroid and other metabolic things.

All in all good news!

I feel so blessed to have found this community of people....and super excited to keep healthy eating a way of life!

Thank goodness the dr. thinks the lumps are benign. I have lost 50 lbs and found the same thing. I actually think I have had this for awhile but the weight loss makes it more pronounced. I will be going in for a mammogram in a couple days.
Closed Thread