3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Starting IP... Need an online friend/coach (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/298048-starting-ip-need-online-friend-coach.html)

cheryle 07-23-2014 04:27 PM

Starting IP... Need an online friend/coach

I am starting Ideal Protein tomorrow. I am a busy professional, and am solo now. I really need someone to cheer me on, and to hold me accountable.

I am happy to do the same:)

Cheryle

canadjineh 07-23-2014 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheryle (Post 5045349)
I am starting Ideal Protein tomorrow. I am a busy professional, and am solo now. I really need someone to cheer me on, and to hold me accountable.

I am happy to do the same:)

Cheryle

Hi Cheryle:
Join us on the daily chat thread and there are lots in the same boat from newbies to long-timers in maintenance and we all help each other out, cheer each other and give a little admonishment if necessary ;) You may find someone there who has the same weight goals as you do, at the same height, or at the same stage of life and experiences; lurk around a bit, hehehe...
Liana

Stanski 07-23-2014 08:08 PM

Hi Cheryle; welcome!!! I've been on IP for a week and a half, and am also a busy professional in a "mans" world. It gets challenging to do IP while at work when all the guys are doing coffee, doing lunch and going out for drinks. In this week and a half I've found planning, planning, planning, and having a backup, is what works. Good luck in your journey!!!

usmcvet 07-24-2014 09:58 AM

Welcome. Check in often. There is a TON of support and advice here.

BlueBell101 07-25-2014 08:15 PM

Hi Cheryle I am new to posting on this site also. Looks like we both started IP in July.....hope you had a good first week. I am at the end of my 3rd.....I have been posting under the thread July starters....lots of reading, ideas and support there.

JLUS 07-25-2014 08:42 PM

Be sure in addition to posting with other July newbies that you also read and post on the Daily Chat (great place to ask questions), visit the 100% thread for cheerleading with others who are fully committed you staying on protocol! and read the maintainers thread for both inspiration and a peek at your future!!

The best thing about visiting multiple threads is that you get TONS of support, wisdom and insight from those who have gone before your been in your shoes, and learned from those ahead of them.

WE ARE ALL YOUR COACHES,

KateRose 07-26-2014 02:13 PM

Me too!

Hi Cheryle

I started IP on July 12th, and I would also like a buddy! I'm a 29 yr old Family Physician from Canada. I would really like someone who would exchange #s for texting/support throughout the day...because logging onto web forums is not convenient for me.