IP daily chat Wednesday 7/23/2014

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • NSV's today... first I put on a size 12/13 shorts this morning... I didn't buy them because they were tight but I put them on which is huge!!! I mean really a 12/13 holy cow... I'm excited. In connection with that NSV I was shopping for new shorts because mine are all way to big. I shopped in the regular side of the store and even in the junior section and ended up buying 14/15's which fit nicely. I could probably wear jeans as a 12/13 but for shorts they were tight in the thighs and didn't feel comfy. Next NSV was inches today.. I haven't measured in two weeks so when I measured today and have lost an inch on my waist, inch on my hips, inch on my bust, .5 inches on my arms and legs, and a quarter of inch on the neck I was pleasantly surprised since I have been both less than perfect and not gaining or losing.
  • Quote: NSV's today... first I put on a size 12/13 shorts this morning... I didn't buy them because they were tight but I put them on which is huge!!! I mean really a 12/13 holy cow... I'm excited. In connection with that NSV I was shopping for new shorts because mine are all way to big. I shopped in the regular side of the store and even in the junior section and ended up buying 14/15's which fit nicely. I could probably wear jeans as a 12/13 but for shorts they were tight in the thighs and didn't feel comfy. Next NSV was inches today.. I haven't measured in two weeks so when I measured today and have lost an inch on my waist, inch on my hips, inch on my bust, .5 inches on my arms and legs, and a quarter of inch on the neck I was pleasantly surprised since I have been both less than perfect and not gaining or losing.
    I have not been keeping up as much lately and saw your numbers. Wow on you
  • Quote: NSV's today... first I put on a size 12/13 shorts this morning... I didn't buy them because they were tight but I put them on which is huge!!! I mean really a 12/13 holy cow... I'm excited. In connection with that NSV I was shopping for new shorts because mine are all way to big. I shopped in the regular side of the store and even in the junior section and ended up buying 14/15's which fit nicely. I could probably wear jeans as a 12/13 but for shorts they were tight in the thighs and didn't feel comfy. Next NSV was inches today.. I haven't measured in two weeks so when I measured today and have lost an inch on my waist, inch on my hips, inch on my bust, .5 inches on my arms and legs, and a quarter of inch on the neck I was pleasantly surprised since I have been both less than perfect and not gaining or losing.
    CONGRATS AMBER!! I have been doing a lot of traveling and haven't been on lately. I remember when you were hovering just at 200 and waiting for ONDERLAND and now look at you!

• For Caroling56!
    Quote: This message is for JLUS.... I am new here, so I am unsure as to how to private message. I am very interested in a list of what you order from Nashua (sp). Maybe you can message me. I am totally lost here. Thanks
    Until you hit 20 posts on here you can't send or receive messages on this site.

I got your email and will send my alternative list.
  • Quote: Until you hit 20 posts on here you can't send or receive messages on this site.

Here is my email address. Once I hear from you I will delete it here...

Jlus at aol.com. (Put in @ sign in where it says at!)
    Thanks so much. I just sent an email..
  • Hi all-- I'm new around here. I started IP last Tuesday and after a really rough week, I had my first weigh-in today. I was down 17.2 pounds even though it was also TOM. I know every week won't be like this one, but I was encouraged. I look forward to learning from all of you.

Melissa.