Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2014, 07:04 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 208/208/145

Height: 5'2.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimminginSeattle View Post
I had my weigh in this morning and my total loss since starting June 16th is 15 lbs and 10 inches. Woo Hoo! Made me glad I opted out on the beer and chips/guacamole on July 4th.
Good choice on skipping the beers and chips/guacamole. It paid off for you. Congrats on your success and keep up the good work.
Old 07-10-2014, 08:31 PM   #32  
IP Feb 2014, P4 Oct 15/14

S/C/G: 249/155/160

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoosingHappy View Post
Hi all, so a few weeks ago I went on a week retreat, and was able to follow protocol perfectly. Came home and lost 2.5lbs that week. That felt really good. Then last week we were in Jamaica, and while I had good intentions to follow everything, I ended up gaining 4lbs. I told myself it was fine, I had a fantastic time and regret nothing... well except for a few of the overeating ways I noticed came back. Anyway. Since being back home I have been back on track. I have been making a few recipes using Waldens Farm stuff, and really enjoying the food now in a different way, but in the back of my mind feeling like I am cheating, and concerned I wont have a loss. Normal thoughts? Yesterday and today I had the Bic Mac Bowl. So delicious. I bought the Waldens Thousand Island dressing but mine has 40 calories instead of 0. Everything else I have of waldens is 0, but this one is 40.. doesnt make sense? I know there are other posts on here about that, but I figured I would post here, because this is what's on my mind today I am someone who obsesses... just a little bit... on what I am going to eat, when, etc. I have limited my weigh days to just when I see my coach once a week, which I think is healthy for me, but I still find myself on a daily basis waiting for that Friday appointment to see a loss. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
40 calories doesn't make sense. Their website says all their dressings are 0 calorie. You should call WF to clarify.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberLS View Post
I've eaten packets as part of my dinner many many times, like the potato with chicken or steak, the pasta with chicken and veggies, soups with meat in them. I don't think eating too much protein at once is a concern. I was told you can eat your food however you feel the need to split it up. Anyway that's just my take on it.
I have had my potato purée with my meat protein too. And some people use IP as bread crumbs for their protein too. I thought it was three packs a day however you want it. However I have read that too much protein can effect ketosis too. I guess you have to try it and see. Once likely won't hurt you as long as you don't feel deprived without an evening snack.
Old 07-10-2014, 08:36 PM   #33  
IP Feb 2014, P4 Oct 15/14

S/C/G: 249/155/160

Height: 5'4"

Had my lowest loss this week at .5. Still a loss and I got to change my avatar so still a good day. I wasn't 100% this past week. Sometimes ate too much and sometimes too little so I plan to be better this week.

Very disappointed by my IP choices this week. My clinic is hardly a clinic and very few people following plan this summer so they have scaled back the orders. Nothing good to have. Really sucks when I am already limited as to what I can have and I have to settle on things I am only mediocre about. I told them I wouldn't come on for another appt until an order comes in. The don't know I have been buying alternatives, but thank goodness I have them.
Old 07-10-2014, 08:37 PM   #34  
IP start date: 6/23/14

S/C/G: 294/202/155

Thanks for your advice everyone! I decided to skip the potato puree for today but I'll give it a try within the next couple of days! Congratulations to all of you that had a victory this week! This diet really works if we stick with it!!!
Old 07-10-2014, 09:47 PM   #35  
6/26/12 start 355

S/C/G: see tracker

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoosingHappy View Post
Yesterday and today I had the Bic Mac Bowl. So delicious. I bought the Waldens Thousand Island dressing but mine has 40 calories instead of 0. Everything else I have of waldens is 0, but this one is 40.. doesnt make sense?
WF makes a sugar free with some calories, and a zero calorie version of some dressings.
Old 07-10-2014, 10:27 PM   #36  
Start IP 3rd Jan 2014

S/C/G: 187/141/145

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by randygrl View Post
Fluffy Potato Rolls:

Ingredients description
1 Pkg Ideal Protein Potato Puree
2 Egg Whites
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/8 tsp Baking Soda
"I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" Spray or other approved spray
Pinch of Sage (to taste)
Pinch of garlic powder (to taste)
Pinch of sea salt (to taste)
Pinch of Tyme (to taste)
Pinch of chives (to taste)

Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 200º C/400º F
2. Beat egg whites 'til foamy, but not stiff
3. Add in IP Potato Puree packet, herbs, sea salt, baking powder & baking soda. Mix well. Batter should be medium thick.
4. Spray cupcake pan with olive oil or other 0/0/0 non-stick spray.
5. Spoon batter into cupcake pan. Use large eggs, so the batter made 5 good-sized rolls, filling up each hole about 1/2 to 3/4 full.
6. Spray top of each roll with "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter"
7. Bake for 9-10 minutes (or until done).
8. Serve and enjoy!
OMG! This sounds amazing. Do you think it would be wrong to have this for breakfast. Wait, do I have enough eggs - quick dash to fridge... Yep, we are set. Whew!
Old 07-10-2014, 10:44 PM   #37  
Diane on track July 2014

S/C/G: 230/221/180

Height: 5'6"

Anniepoo and PishPosh -- I DID make it online today so will sing again! Hope you had a great day ladies
Closed Thread