Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2014, 11:15 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 237/158/175

Height: 5'7

Yay Kelly, way to go!
Old 07-05-2014, 07:57 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 217.4/150/130

Height: 5'2"

Hi. Newbie around here. So I'm writing now on a new day but yesterday was my day 12. Hubby wanted to stop and have lunch at one of our small town bars for his usual tenderloin basket and a side of breaded mushrooms. Sigh. I "used" to love eating here as well but yesterday as I was looking at the menu, all I see is breaded this and that and of course fried. I do finally in small print see grilled chicken under sandwiches *of course it cost more*. When our waitress came by and I didn't want to be a pain, I simply asked if it was possible to have the grilled chix, no buns and also if they could whip up a salad from using the pizza ingredients. I asked for lettuce, mushrooms and green pepper..waalah! Felt great..it comes and it's topped with shredded cheese I didn't say anything and just picked it all off. Overall yesterday was another great day and I was again happy to go out and make a meal to the IP standards.
Old 07-05-2014, 08:08 AM   #33  
Started IP 04/22/2013

S/C/G: 257/130/150

Height: 5"1 1/2' (almost)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdhinds View Post
Hi. Newbie around here. So I'm writing now on a new day but yesterday was my day 12. Hubby wanted to stop and have lunch at one of our small town bars for his usual tenderloin basket and a side of breaded mushrooms. Sigh. I "used" to love eating here as well but yesterday as I was looking at the menu, all I see is breaded this and that and of course fried. I do finally in small print see grilled chicken under sandwiches *of course it cost more*. When our waitress came by and I didn't want to be a pain, I simply asked if it was possible to have the grilled chix, no buns and also if they could whip up a salad from using the pizza ingredients. I asked for lettuce, mushrooms and green pepper..waalah! Felt great..it comes and it's topped with shredded cheese I didn't say anything and just picked it all off. Overall yesterday was another great day and I was again happy to go out and make a meal to the IP standards.
Congrats to you for making it through a restaurant dinner - it's not always easy but you did great!
Old 07-05-2014, 08:40 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 217.4/150/130

Height: 5'2"

Thank you
Closed Thread