Old 09-27-2014, 07:58 AM   #361  
oneuh2

S/C/G: reboot 1/10/2023 238/175/160

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgrealtor1 View Post
Last night I was invited to dinner to a clients home that I sold a house to in June. They have not seen me since the closing. They also invited the mortgage broker who I have used for years, but who also has not seen me since their closing in June. I had already told them when I acceptef the invite that I needed to bring my own food and they were fine with that. They just really wanted me there.....

The reaction from them both husband and wife was enough to keep a smile on my face for the rest of the IP protocol. They were so thrilled for me and could not stop raving about how great I looked! Then the mortgage broker got there and she stopped dead in her tracks! She hugged me and was so complimentary. I had the give her and them the whole scoop on the IP protocol and the mortgage person who is a little overweight, but has some health issues is going to look into it at my clinic.....

So Damn you 240's that my body does not want to let me out of lol....I will break you!
What a terrific experience for you! I am sure you must be totally encouraged to continue on! Bask in and enjoy the compliments!
oneuh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 08:51 AM   #362  

S/C/G: 319/180/176

Height: 5'8"

Sgrealtor - that's fantastic!!
JJTx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 07:00 AM   #363  

S/C/G: 281/215/180

Height: 5'6

oneuh2 ~ how is your trip going ? Hope you are having a blast with your friends....

My scale at home is so frustrating LOL... Since I don't WI till Thursday I have been monitering on my own scale and if that thing does not move out of the 240's soon I am tossing it out the window LOL....

NSV so I found out these size 18 pants in my closet when I did my clean out a few weeks ago so I figured I was set for the fall / winter with pants, well i took the tags off a pair of gray pants this AM size 18 and I have huge waist gap! Ugh.... I am wearing them, but I had to find a shirt that would cover up the waist gap! I am wondering if I can take them into a tailor to have them snugged up a bit. I have quite a few pairs like this that are all going to have that gap in the back now....not that I am complaining, but that's like 8 pair of pants I thought I could count on that now I am not so sure about.... I know bad problem to have LOL
Sgrealtor1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 06:46 PM   #364  

S/C/G: 192.7/183/140

Height: 5' 8"

Default Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!

I stopped posting on this website and then I stopped visiting altogether ... then I eventually just went back to my bad habits little by little. Ugh! I just need to recommit and stop kicking myself.

By the way it makes me so happy to come back here and see so many of you so successful on your journey! You are all so inspiring. Drawing the line today....back on the wagon with you guys
OperationSkinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 07:35 PM   #365  

S/C/G: 319/180/176

Height: 5'8"

Welcome back Skinny - we got this!!
JJTx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 12:32 AM   #366  
oneuh2

S/C/G: reboot 1/10/2023 238/175/160

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
oneuh2 ~ how is your trip going ? Hope you are having a blast with your friends....
I leave on Friday to hook up with the gang in Hilton Head on Saturday. Finishing up as much as I can at work before I go. Soooo looking forward to this trip!

Last edited by oneuh2; 10-01-2014 at 12:34 AM.
oneuh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 06:46 AM   #367  

Quote:
Originally Posted by OperationSkinny View Post
I stopped posting on this website and then I stopped visiting altogether ... then I eventually just went back to my bad habits little by little. Ugh! I just need to recommit and stop kicking myself.

By the way it makes me so happy to come back here and see so many of you so successful on your journey! You are all so inspiring. Drawing the line today....back on the wagon with you guys
Welcome Back!! You can do this....

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneuh2 View Post
I leave on Friday to hook up with the gang in Hilton Head on Saturday. Finishing up as much as I can at work before I go. Soooo looking forward to this trip!
Ugh had my weeks off! You will come back and I will head out to California! Yeah for us.. Have a blast. Used to go away with a group of friends for weekend all the time. Was so much fun.....
Old 10-03-2014, 06:55 AM   #368  

Oneuh2 ~ have a great time!

So I knocked those 240's to the curb love IP

Sets me up for a great week ahead when you beak thru a number that has been haunting you for a long time. It's been years since the 230's have shown up on my scale. I am so so happy.

Today I am running some errands and also making some clothing returns. Some of the jeans that I bought size 18 are getting big so the ones with the tags are getting returned. Not that I can wear the smaller size right now, but at least I will have some jeans to look forward too.... Still wearing a lot of stretch pants because 1. I have them and 2. My fitted pants fit in the hips, but are large in the waist. Weird.... Think I may need to find a tailor to salvage some of the nicer pants.
Old 10-06-2014, 06:16 PM   #369  

S/C/G: 157/148/137

Height: 5'7"

Default October Power!!

Hi Y'all -- I had my WI today -- I'm at 158.5 down from 161 last week. Yay!! So good to get into a different number zone and it was tough to get out of the 160s... I had 159 as my minygoal for a few weeks. I must say, my miny cheats weren't helping me. And as I realized today -- I have really been living my two normal meals and one IP meal a day which is more a maintenance type of program which only slows down the weight loss. My life is mostly eating out bc of work and travel, so that is how I have been rolling. I am really down 20 lbs now. I would like to move forth with another 20 lbs lost!! My coach did the happy dance today and I felt proud. If I can just get onto more of the phase 1 regime with two IP meals and I reg meal, I wonder if things will move faster??

Thank you for all the wonderful support on this site and I am rooting for everyone in the next months as we plow forward to shed the lbs.

We can do it!

My GOALS!!
By October 14th - 153;
By October 30 - 150;
By Nov 14 - 143;
By Nov 27 - Thanksgiving -- 140!
suziqindc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 06:24 PM   #370  
Started IP July 28, 2014

Heya July gang,

I'm still here, just busy with a new job and some other stuff. Things have been going very well lately. I'm getting into a real rhythm with things, and I'm so much happier/engaged at my new job that daytime snackiness hasn't been as big an issue.

I stopped going to my clinic a few weeks ago, so I'm on my own now, and happier (and richer) for it. I still have a fair bit of actual IP food left, but it'll be running out soon. I'm down to my next mini-goal, but I think I'll wait til the next one before placing my next El Camino order (shipping is quite a bit per order).

I also chopped off all of my hair before starting the new job, probably 10 or 12 inches. It was a bit of an impulse decision but I'm (mostly) happy with it.

My best NSV of late has been shopping for new work clothes. I once again fit into clothes from my favourite store, and have managed to find some great stuff on sale (since it won't fit for long).

Hope you're all doing well.
SarahBee_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 07:00 AM   #371  

Just checking in..... Down another 2.5 this week just shy of 45lbs down. What a great way to set myself up for the California trip next week.

Still doing well with the program so I am on a roll for this upcoming trip. Have my large zip lock packed with my food for the long weekend. My issue with the no fridge the last 2 days is not going to derail me. Instead of my shake first thing in the morning I will do the Apple Cinnamon Puffs when I first wake up and then once we are at breakfast I will scout out some cold water for my shake. No biggie just need to be flexible. And of course extra soy nuts cause they are so easy to carry and are not restricted. I have a plan!!
Old 10-10-2014, 07:45 PM   #372  

S/C/G: 289/147.8/150

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Just checking in..... Down another 2.5 this week just shy of 45lbs down. What a great way to set myself up for the California trip next week.

Still doing well with the program so I am on a roll for this upcoming trip. Have my large zip lock packed with my food for the long weekend. My issue with the no fridge the last 2 days is not going to derail me. Instead of my shake first thing in the morning I will do the Apple Cinnamon Puffs when I first wake up and then once we are at breakfast I will scout out some cold water for my shake. No biggie just need to be flexible. And of course extra soy nuts cause they are so easy to carry and are not restricted. I have a plan!!
Congrats on your success so far, I know you'll do great on vacation!

Just a head's up though... the soy nuts (garlic, bbq) are a restricted item so you wouldn't have those and the apple cinnamon puffs in the same day.
IdealProteinNewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 07:03 AM   #373  

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdealProteinNewbie View Post
Congrats on your success so far, I know you'll do great on vacation!

Just a head's up though... the soy nuts (garlic, bbq) are a restricted item so you wouldn't have those and the apple cinnamon puffs in the same day.
My clinic says they BBQ soy nuts are unrestricted. I live on those things lol...I have been treating them as an unrestricted since day one. I guess it has not hurt me so far.....and I have never seen the garlic ones. My clinic doesn't even offer them. I love garlic! I'll have to ask when I get back.
Old 10-11-2014, 11:30 PM   #374  

S/C/G: 186.8/139.8/141.0

Height: 5'3"

Taking a mini-pause on the diet this weekend as I had laparoscopic surgery to see if I had endometriosis (which I did end up having a mild case). My husband told me point blank that healing my body was more important than remaining on program and cut me off dieting. :-) I'm thankful he cares enough about "me" that his desire to have me skinnier takes second place. But the funny thing is that even though I've been eating off program foods I keep desiring on program ones. I've been craving green salads and baked chicken! Amazing what this diet does to your taste buds!

I'm happy to be taking a break but also looking forward to getting back on program on Monday (which was the day we agreed to start back up - enough days past surgery that my body should be doing okay) and back to losing these last 7 pounds.
takers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 07:32 AM   #375  

Quote:
Originally Posted by takers View Post
Taking a mini-pause on the diet this weekend as I had laparoscopic surgery to see if I had endometriosis (which I did end up having a mild case). My husband told me point blank that healing my body was more important than remaining on program and cut me off dieting. :-) I'm thankful he cares enough about "me" that his desire to have me skinnier takes second place. But the funny thing is that even though I've been eating off program foods I keep desiring on program ones. I've been craving green salads and baked chicken! Amazing what this diet does to your taste buds!

I'm happy to be taking a break but also looking forward to getting back on program on Monday (which was the day we agreed to start back up - enough days past surgery that my body should be doing okay) and back to losing these last 7 pounds.
Glad your condition was only mild....Good luck with your restart.... I am sure you will get the rest off in no time! May have a big whoosh after being off for a few days...