Old 06-17-2014, 01:34 PM   #1  

Default Alternatives to Cappucino drink?

I have been doing IP for 6 weeks, having great results. I am planning to start moving to less expensive alternatives in two weeks. But I am addicted to the IP cappucino drink, I mix it with a little WF chocolate syrup and 16 oz of water and enjoy my mocha every morning. Does anyone have suggestions for an alternative product that is similar to the taste? TX!
monte38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 01:51 PM   #2  
Evemomma

S/C/G: 170/132.5/130

Height: 5'4"

I love the EAS Advantage shakes...you can get them on sale for anywhere fro $1-2 a drink. My favorite AM treat is the chocolate EAS shake with one scoop of instant coffee and a tiny amount of WF vanilla syrup. Mmmmmmmm....! EAS also make vanilla and other flavors. Vanilla and scoop of instant coffee would be pretty close to the IP cappucino without the mocha. Only thing to note is the EAS shakes are soy base and not whey-based.
evemomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 02:45 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 328.4/221.0/150

Height: 5'4"

I make a mocha every morning using a Proti-Thin RTD chocolate shake and a shot of espresso. I warm it up in the microwave and occasionally add a bit of milk to make it even creamier.
Wahoofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 03:05 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 217/177/175

Height: 5'7"

I LOVE Weight Loss Systems Mocha Cream

http://www.nashuanutrition.com/store...eam-7-box.html

I use it as a pudding, shake, hot chocolate and have turned it into cakes, cookies and pancakes for dessert.
JLUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 03:55 PM   #5  

Thank you all! I am not a fan so far of the RTDs so I went with the mocha cream mix, hope I love it as much as you did. And the instant coffee powder idea was great, will buy some this week.
monte38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 04:08 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 217/177/175

Height: 5'7"

I add instant coffee to a lot of things too... Especially when using a packet such as this to make cakes and cookies!
JLUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 04:12 PM   #7  
Started IP 4/27/14

S/C/G: 195/170/160

Height: 5'9

I was addicted to the Cappuccino drink in the mornings as well (while I was on IP), since switching to alternatives, I found that the EAS French Vanilla mixed with coffee in the morning is better (in my opinion) than the cappuccino...I am now ADDICTED to having that every morning for my breakfast!
shelleyo17 is offline   Reply With Quote