Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2014, 09:35 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 204/ticker/ticker

Height: 5'7"

I had a couple of great NSV's yesterday!! We had a pool heater installed and finally had the family over for a swim (it's been too cool up here in Ontario for the water to warm up). So this was the first time I've worn my new swimsuit. My daughter says Wow mom, I didn't realize how much you've lost, it's hard to notice when your clothes are loose and baggy, you look amazing! And my husband called me skinny!!!!!! He has not commented on how I look yet so this was a great moment!! Made me feel so good!!
Old 06-15-2014, 09:43 AM   #47  
Diane on track July 2014

S/C/G: 230/221/180

Height: 5'6"

I haven't made IP pancakes for awhile so it was a real treat for me today to have those with the blueberry syrup I found -- not sure I love it as much as I hoped. Next time I put the syrup right in the pancakes to see what that is like. Poor DH is just having boring breakfast for Father's Day, but MINE is pretty darn yummy!
Happy Father's day today to dad's everywhere, and love and memories to those no longer with us.
Old 06-15-2014, 09:56 AM   #48  
Started WW 2/2/15

S/C/G: 240/218/135

Good Morning everyone and Happy Father's Day and wishing you all a beautiful Sunday!

I am starting IP tomorrow (6/16) for the first time ever and I am very excited! I will be using alternatives and just the basic products for a short while until we get settled. I just made a cross country move earlier this week - from northeast to southwest US and decided this is a perfect time to get started!

Look forward to chatting with you all!

Have a great day.
Old 06-15-2014, 10:01 AM   #49  

Welcome chicklet52!
You'll find lots of support on the IP forum

The first post in this thread has tons of useful links. I scoured them when I was starting out!

Last edited by lisa32989; 06-15-2014 at 10:01 AM.
Old 06-15-2014, 10:18 AM   #50  
Diane on track July 2014

House update: we're in a 'bidding war'. I knew it was a "too good to be true" house. Apparently 3 other people think so too. We've put in a counter offer and now we need fingers, toes AND eyes crossed...stress is mounting. Here are selfies of me today 3FC style -- tired, confused, and kind of freaking out inside>>

Last edited by IP43; 06-15-2014 at 10:18 AM.
Old 06-15-2014, 10:27 AM   #51  
Start IP 5/8/14

S/C/G: 225/200/165

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetharmony View Post
I had a couple of great NSV's yesterday!! We had a pool heater installed and finally had the family over for a swim (it's been too cool up here in Ontario for the water to warm up). So this was the first time I've worn my new swimsuit. My daughter says Wow mom, I didn't realize how much you've lost, it's hard to notice when your clothes are loose and baggy, you look amazing! And my husband called me skinny!!!!!! He has not commented on how I look yet so this was a great moment!! Made me feel so good!!
WOOO HOOO!!! Fabulous NSVs!!!
Old 06-15-2014, 10:35 AM   #52  
Start IP 5/8/14

S/C/G: 225/200/165

Height: 5'5"

Got my ticker today AND learned how to copy/paste on an iPad!!! 2 victories on a beautiful Sunday . Hope everyone has a great and successful Father's Day!!!
Old 06-15-2014, 10:36 AM   #53  
Started WW 2/2/15

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
Welcome chicklet52!
You'll find lots of support on the IP forum

The first post in this thread has tons of useful links. I scoured them when I was starting out!
Thanks so much! Been reading and taking lots of notes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IP43 View Post
House update: we're in a 'bidding war'. I knew it was a "too good to be true" house. Apparently 3 other people think so too. We've put in a counter offer and now we need fingers, toes AND eyes crossed...stress is mounting. Here are selfies of me today 3FC style -- tired, confused, and kind of freaking out inside>>
Sending many your way!!
Old 06-15-2014, 10:39 AM   #54  
Started WW 2/2/15

Quote:
That's terrific - you are doing great!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenrusl View Post
Got my ticker today AND learned how to copy/paste on an iPad!!! 2 victories on a beautiful Sunday . Hope everyone has a great and successful Father's Day!!!
Woo hoo - hope you have a great day too !!
Old 06-15-2014, 10:43 AM   #55  

S/C/G: 221/174/140

Height: 5'4"

The rutabaga was very hard to cut but the fries were yummy and so worth it.

I came home with about 20 new bras last night! It was a good day all around.
Old 06-15-2014, 10:55 AM   #56  

S/C/G: 237/158/175

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Wonderful NSV from the people who love you the most. Yay for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicklet52 View Post
Good Morning everyone and Happy Father's Day and wishing you all a beautiful Sunday!

I am starting IP tomorrow (6/16) for the first time ever and I am very excited! I will be using alternatives and just the basic products for a short while until we get settled. I just made a cross country move earlier this week - from northeast to southwest US and decided this is a perfect time to get started!

Look forward to chatting with you all!

Have a great day.
Wishing you a smooth IP start and congratulations on your move.

Quote:
Hope everything works out and that you survive the stress of it all!
Old 06-15-2014, 11:01 AM   #57  

S/C/G: 266/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Praying for you!!! don't stress, God's got this!! He knows the desires of your heart and if it's meant to be it will be, I'm believing with you!!! On a side note- if it doesn't work out- then you have to believe there's a reason and that He has a better plan for you.... But right now we are believing you'll get it!!!!!
Old 06-15-2014, 11:06 AM   #58  

S/C/G: 190/137.5/140

Height: 5-4

Heading to the in-laws today. Land of all carbs, no veggies, and fried foods. Combatting with a eggs and a big green salad with healthy veggies for breakfast so I go not hungry and can be really picky.
Old 06-15-2014, 11:35 AM   #59  

S/C/G: 266/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

I have a question- I know I've seen a recipe on here to make a wrap out of potato purée mix-I have spent the past hour searching for it and can't find it- does anyone know it off hand?? Thanks!!
Old 06-15-2014, 11:38 AM   #60  
Diane on track July 2014

Hi Kelly -- I just bumped up the recipe thread and added the pizza crust that was made with the cereal or potato pack. That's probably a good one to start with.
Closed Thread