Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2014, 12:07 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 237/158/175

Height: 5'7

Best part of maintenance meeting, I am all in the green on the print outs! Yay me!
Old 06-14-2014, 12:08 PM   #17  
Diane on track July 2014

S/C/G: 230/221/180

Height: 5'6"

Of course the house was as good as we thought and we already had "moved in" mentally. Told the realtor we'd want to put in an offer. And someone else already beat us by hours this morning with an offer....aaaaagh... so frustrating!
BUT things can still happen so we have a tiny bit of hope left. And I have a healthy lunch on the go so did not "stress eat". .... (in my head I'm "thinking" -- good girl for not stress eating... you deserve a cookie!.... Curse that little on the shoulder! SWAT!! Got him!! )
Old 06-14-2014, 12:18 PM   #18  
6/26/12 start 355

S/C/G: see tracker

Height: 5'9"

Default Weekend plans

Plans this weekend
Stay on plan. Drink required water and then more.
Go to Yakima fruit market and stock up on produce
Sort thru clothes mountain and sort by size and season.
Organize! Find matches to socks!
Having mini goal sizes ready helps me stay motivated. I need to find them and taunt my inner healthy chick on her reward of wearing them.
Walk to build up walking distance at a easy pace. Normal dog walk these days is 1.5 miles. Helps me sleep at night, because the dog sleeps better too.
Go to fabric or craft store for some crafting supplies needed.
Old 06-14-2014, 12:31 PM   #19  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangeron View Post
I'm so excited about tonight. My cousin's SIL is a bra designer and purged all her samples this week. She sent a huge bin of bras for each of us. We are getting together tonight to dig thru them and try them on. It's going to be so much fun!
Plus I need smaller bras big time. I'm down 6 inches in my chest alone.
Enjoy the treasure chest of samples (or will they arrive on a rack?). I hope you find something that fits so your time there isn't a bust.

Last edited by lisa32989; 06-14-2014 at 12:32 PM.
Old 06-14-2014, 12:43 PM   #20  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfagain View Post
Plans this weekend
Stay on plan. Drink required water and then more.
Go to Yakima fruit market and stock up on produce
Sort thru clothes mountain and sort by size and season.
Having mini goal sizes ready helps me stay motivated. I need to find them and taunt my inner healthy chick on her reward of wearing them.
Walk to build up walking distance at a easy pace. Normal dog walk these days is 1.5 miles. Helps me sleep at night, because the dog sleeps better too.
Go to fabric or craft store for some crafting supplies needed.
I like your list!
I'm chillaxin today. We were at a backyard cookout party last nite. After some of the behavior I witnessed, I'm glad I was the sober one (or perhaps I'd rather forget some of it!). Some people were very inappropriate. I quickly remembered age does not equal maturity.

Other list items for today:
  • Do some yoga
  • Take a nap (I've got a summer cold I've been fighting for days but today I'm achey and grumpy)
  • Take advantage of Father's Day sales to buy a new grill. Ours is shot.
  • Look for 2 golf clubs I don't yet have: driver and wedge. Golf teacher says I need them. I know nothing.
  • More chillaxin after shopping b/c I'm not a shopping fan.
  • It's beautiful outdoors so some of that chillaxin will be outside for sure!
  • Do some straightening/organizing (I WISH it was only my sock drawer!)
Yesterday I actually ventured into some stores looking for bedding items to complete the bedroom update. I got a new bedspread set a few weeks ago and have been wanting a variety of colors of pillowcases to add some contrast. Additionally, I have an old comforter that is ripping so I was looking for a duvet cover. So, I found new pillows. And a bunch of golf shirts for DH (great FD sale at JCP). All the rest of the items I was actually looking for I found online this morning in the comfort of my recliner and jammies and coffee. For a shopper-disliker like me, actually going to the stores and not finding what I want drives me right back to the internet.

Today is lazy day.
Old 06-14-2014, 01:19 PM   #21  
Diane on track July 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
Enjoy the treasure chest of samples (or will they arrive on a rack?). I hope you find something that fits so your time there isn't a bust.
I knew I wasn't the only sick one in the bunch that wouldn't be able to contain myself. Some times my humour spills a little over the top. Maybe I should stop typing and go do some "push ups"....

Thanks for the smiles you other warped friends of mine!
Old 06-14-2014, 02:12 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

It's Saturday at 11 AM here - going braless in jammies and staying that way until I get ready to go to town later! I do like pretty bras although sometimes I feel it's just a waste of money if we have to cover them up with clothes. I sometimes envy the young teens with flashy bras peeking out of their tanks, etc. But at my age it's just the good old "mutton dressed as lamb" comparison. Not someplace I want to go...

Liana
Old 06-14-2014, 02:12 PM   #23  
Restarted IP 6/9/14

S/C/G: 250/240/170

Height: 5'11"

New bras and house hunting... sounds like a great weekend all around!

I'm having my Saturday morning pancake packet with WF syrup. Mmmmmm so gooood.

Then I think I'll do some dishes and head to a gaming meeting I have with friends. Probably going to pick up a salad on the way so I'm not tempted by their pizza.

I've found that the thing that's helped me get through this first week back on IP is a change to my mindset. It's the same mindset I had when I used to be a vegetarian.

All that greasy, bad-for-you stuff? I'm not missing out on it. It's what they eat. Those other people. I don't eat that stuff. That stuff isn't on my menu.

It may not see like a big deal, but it's a huge mindset change. I'm hoping it will keep.
Old 06-14-2014, 03:20 PM   #24  
IP start June 11, 2014

Hi Lisa,
I don't post much but just started IP. Most of my time on here is spent digging through past posts. You posts are all insanely helpful and it looks like you put a good amount of effort in helping everyone.
Thank you so much.
Old 06-14-2014, 04:13 PM   #25  
Diane on track July 2014

yes kelligirl, you've discovered our "secret treasure"! If in doubt, ask Lisa
She'll give you a researched and true answer -whether it's the one you want to hear or not.

Last edited by IP43; 06-14-2014 at 04:14 PM.
Old 06-14-2014, 04:46 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 221/174/140

Height: 5'4"

Ok, I actually spit my afternoon coffee on my iPad reading these! ( I haven't figured out the multi quote thing. What is this button you all speak of??)

I have tried to think of my own pun to nip this in the bud, fortunately one came to me just under the wire.
I hope I do find some nice options tonight though, otherwise I'll be sagging in disappointment.
Old 06-14-2014, 04:47 PM   #27  
Diane on track July 2014

House hunting update: We really want this house we looked at and are putting in an offer. The only way we can hope to have them take it is if our offer has "no condition" to sell the house we are in now. OMG I feel sick in an "excited" but still "sick" kind of way. If this goes well, our house will sell and all will be well. If not, we could end up the proud owners of two houses and two mortgages....
I am a believer that all things will work out if they are meant to, but I wouldn't mind a few prayers from people that all goes as it is meant to go
(attention GraceRev -- I need you on this one! )

Last edited by IP43; 06-14-2014 at 04:53 PM.
Old 06-14-2014, 04:52 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 221/174/140

Height: 5'4"

IP43- fingers crossed for you on the house!!
Old 06-14-2014, 05:12 PM   #29  
Started IP 04/22/2013

S/C/G: 257/130/150

Height: 5"1 1/2' (almost)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfagain View Post
Plans this weekend...

You have matching socks? I'm so impressed! I'm usually pleased if they are both the same length!

Felt like I slipped down the booby-hatch there guys! All too funny!
Old 06-14-2014, 05:16 PM   #30  

IP43 - I'm on it! Excited for y'all and can't wait to hear how things go. Some friends just finally got an offer accepted after quite an ordeal, so I've been hearing all about the house hunting process and know how anxiety-inducing it can be! Hang in there!
Closed Thread