S/C/G: 281/215/180

Height: 5'6

Thanks! Found it
Sgrealtor1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 09:48 PM   #137  
Started IP on Jun 28,2014

S/C/G: 210/see ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Hello my fellow June Starters!!!! Had my Week 4 WI. I have lost 6.2 lbs this week ....I slipped in week 3 and lost nothing and now i am wondering had i not cheated how much more would i have shed??? regardless i am very proud of myself. I am 14 lbs lighter. Yippie!!!!
Bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 10:40 PM   #138  
Started IP 6/25/14

S/C/G: 309/see ticker/160

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgrealtor1 View Post
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! So thrilled to find others in the same boat as me. Thursday is my WI and restock! I really am starting to see the difference as is my husband. I have a lot to go, so I need to stay the course. I have a vacation coming up to Disney and I know I am not going to be able to be 100% all the time. I certainly will do my best but if anyone has been OP please suggestions are welcome.. I plan on packing my shakes and having breakfast in our room. (we own a vacation club) Bringing my morning snack / shake with me to the park. Lunch - dinner will be a different story. Oh and we are traveling with a group of 20 all family but only my Mom. son and husband know I am on IP. So many other failed diet attempts I am not ready to let the cat out of the bag and listen to everyone gripe about how much money it cost for another program that wont work......SO Help LOL....
Just wanted to say that I am on my final day of my vacay -- before the trip I posted on here worried and sure that I couldn't stay 100% OP -- however, I DID! We did some back country hikes where there was no food, and we did some restaurant eating where everyone else had delicious food and I had 2 cups of steamed cabbage (the only thing they had without sugar). I didn't think I could do it, but I did, AND I had a great time. I didn't miss out on a thing, I never felt tired from over eating (super plus) and I learned some new coping mechanisms. My kids had cupcakes and treats of all kinds, including campfire smores. Ironically, I found that the more active I was, the LESS hungry I was. I thought surely all the extra activity/walking would leave me starving. Good luck fellow vacationers!
Literari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 12:52 AM   #139  
Started IP 6/3/2014

S/C/G: 202/181/140

Started June 2nd, down 20 Lbs! YIPPEE!
SoccerMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 01:10 AM   #140  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Literari View Post
Just wanted to say that I am on my final day of my vacay -- before the trip I posted on here worried and sure that I couldn't stay 100% OP -- however, I DID! We did some back country hikes where there was no food, and we did some restaurant eating where everyone else had delicious food and I had 2 cups of steamed cabbage (the only thing they had without sugar). I didn't think I could do it, but I did, AND I had a great time. I didn't miss out on a thing, I never felt tired from over eating (super plus) and I learned some new coping mechanisms. My kids had cupcakes and treats of all kinds, including campfire smores. Ironically, I found that the more active I was, the LESS hungry I was. I thought surely all the extra activity/walking would leave me starving. Good luck fellow vacationers!

Good for you!!! Keep it up!!!
Old 07-26-2014, 01:11 AM   #141  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoccerMama View Post
thats awesome!!!!
Old 07-26-2014, 01:25 AM   #142  
Started IP 6/25/14

Default Yay!

Quote:
yay! Isn't it the best feeling? Nice round number losses?
Old 07-26-2014, 01:30 AM   #143  
Started IP 6/25/14

Default What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdhinds View Post
Thank you!
*my next challenge is figuring out what I am going to do with vending at the home Iowa Football Games (have to do it for our HS prom earnings and I am one of the committee members so I have to be there) *we can't bring food or drinks in. I will be there 5am till 5pm. will have a shake before going..but once there..idk. .
You have a medically necessary diet -- they have to let you have your packets at least!
Old 07-26-2014, 01:40 AM   #144  
Started IP 6/3/2014

S/C/G: 202/181/140

Quote:
yay! Isn't it the best feeling? Nice round number losses?
Most of my weeks were 2-3 lbs but had a 1 lb week too. Upside is I feel so much better 20 lbs lighter! 3 more Lbs and I will be lower than I have been in 19 years! After all of the crazy and not so crazy things I have tried to lose weight nothing worked like IP. I'm melting!
SoccerMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 07:32 AM   #145  

Quote:

Thats fantastic.....Now I know I can do it too....thanks for the inspiration...
Old 07-26-2014, 07:34 AM   #146  

Quote:
Me Too!! Started June 23 and hit 20 this week....Keep up the good work. We can do this....
Old 07-26-2014, 12:54 PM   #147  
IP start date: 6/23/14

S/C/G: 294/202/155

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull View Post
Hello my fellow June Starters!!!! Had my Week 4 WI. I have lost 6.2 lbs this week ....I slipped in week 3 and lost nothing and now i am wondering had i not cheated how much more would i have shed??? regardless i am very proud of myself. I am 14 lbs lighter. Yippie!!!!
I was wondering where you were! WTG! Don't worry about last week...just focus on this week.
nat1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 09:43 AM   #148  

S/C/G: 217.4/150/130

Height: 5'2"

Good morning June IP'ers. Ever find that when you go to restaurants and they agree to make a salad to your liking it still comes out wrong? Happened to me again yesterday. Plus totally skimped out on veggies. So I asked for lettuce, bell peppers, onion, tomato, cucumber and olive oil. (No white vinegar is at this place). I get a very small plate with lettuce, 4 bite size peppers, one cherry tomato, 2 small onions rings. (I think I could have worn them out on my fingers), 1 cucumber slice and a MOUND of carrot shreds on top. Really ?!? Plus did I ask for carrots. No! Surprised they left the cheese off! Luckily I drank 3 glasses of water. In which the first glass had a slice of cucumber. That I ate eventually lol. I walked out full but from water.
Hope everyone's weekend is going good. Just had a vanilla shake with a little pumpkin pie spice in it. Delish. Hugs to all of your. Everyone is doing great from the sounds of the posts WI tomorrow for me. Can't wait.
sdhinds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 11:26 AM   #149  
IP start date: 6/23/14

S/C/G: 294/202/155

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdhinds View Post
Good morning June IP'ers. Ever find that when you go to restaurants and they agree to make a salad to your liking it still comes out wrong? Happened to me again yesterday. Plus totally skimped out on veggies. So I asked for lettuce, bell peppers, onion, tomato, cucumber and olive oil. (No white vinegar is at this place). I get a very small plate with lettuce, 4 bite size peppers, one cherry tomato, 2 small onions rings. (I think I could have worn them out on my fingers), 1 cucumber slice and a MOUND of carrot shreds on top. Really ?!? Plus did I ask for carrots. No! Surprised they left the cheese off! Luckily I drank 3 glasses of water. In which the first glass had a slice of cucumber. That I ate eventually lol. I walked out full but from water.
Hope everyone's weekend is going good. Just had a vanilla shake with a little pumpkin pie spice in it. Delish. Hugs to all of your. Everyone is doing great from the sounds of the posts WI tomorrow for me. Can't wait.
Yes, eating out is the most frustrating part of this for me. You just can't trust people to prepare your food the way you want it.

Good Luck tomorrow. My WI is tomorrow too. We (the June starters) are ROCKING this!

Congratulations to everyone with victories this week!
nat1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 02:06 PM   #150  

S/C/G: 266/see ticker/140

We went out to eat yesterday and I drank water and ate my ip wafer. I gave up on eating out. We know the owner of one restaurant and she says that she can adapt the food to my diet, but then she does what she wants and tells me that it's not bad for me. Really!? So now I just take my ip food.
Kellyc14 is offline   Reply With Quote