Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2014, 12:35 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 243/217/170?

Height: 5'3

Kooky--Looking good - amazing transformation. Keep it up

Had my WI today lost 2.4 lbs. Very happy but still not back to where I was before the cruise. My coach said don't worry about the weight because we know it will come off.

He said be very proud and happy that I went immediately back on P1 that Monday after I got back! This is very true. I don't give myself credit for stuff.

I was super hungry this week and he said not to worry. If I need pickles, hard boiled egg, or cukes to help it is ok. (I am way too hard on myself). I need to relax on that part. I am my own worse critic. Not good for me. I am sure a lot of you are like this as well.

Getting very warm in DC area. More house hunting tom. I feel this week is going by slow - not sure why though

Hope everyone is having a nice day.
Old 05-08-2014, 02:54 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 193/162/162

Height: 5' 6

[QUOTE=LUCCILOVE;5000537]Kooky--Looking good - amazing transformation. Keep it up

Had my WI today lost 2.4 lbs. Very happy but still not back to where I was before the cruise. My coach said don't worry about the weight because we know it will come off.

He said be very proud and happy that I went immediately back on P1 that Monday after I got back! This is very true. I don't give myself credit for stuff.

I was super hungry this week and he said not to worry. If I need pickles, hard boiled egg, or cukes to help it is ok. (I am way too hard on myself). I need to relax on that part. I am my own worse critic. Not good for me. I am sure a lot of you are like this as well.

Getting very warm in DC area. More house hunting tom. I feel this week is going by slow - not sure why though

Congratulations on the loss! You will get the rest of the cruise weight off no problem. Some weeks are harder than others as far as being hungry thats for sure. I found eating an egg or pickle definately helped. And drinking lots of herb tea too. And I was always so happy that I stuck with the plan even though it was hard some days. You're doing great, I agree with your coach. Be proud that you got right back on P1 when you got back from your trip. I did the same when we returned from Mexico. Literally the next day I was on P1 as well but I did find it more challenging the first couple weeks after. But, I managed to continue and lose the rest of the weight I wanted. I'm so glad that I did now! You can too!
Old 05-08-2014, 02:59 PM   #63  
Jig

S/C/G: 360/Ticker/225

Height: 6'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCCILOVE View Post

JIG--Clothes wise--Are you still a "big and tall" guy in clothes - I ask cause my Dad is. We found really inexpensive clothes at Kohls (especially when they have a sale and coupons-best options online), kmart, and walmart. (I have been going to these places as well for me because I dont feel bad if I ruin then or they get too big on me). Kohls also take most clothes back for any reason.
Depends on the brand. Shirts are either XXL or XLT, pants I'm down to a 38 or 40. Sometimes I have to look in Big and Tall Sections, other times I can find things in the regular section. I do love Kohl's though. My mom always has a nice stack of coupons and our local Kohl's is good about accepting expired ones so I might have to see if she has some coupons for me. I don't know if that place just jacks up their prices on everything just to put them on sale but it makes you feel good at the register to see the savings.
Old 05-08-2014, 03:53 PM   #64  

JIG-

For Kohls also if you look online they have a lot more BIG sizes to big from even sport team stuff. Does your mom have a Kohls credit cards? I wait for a sale and then I wait for the 30% off because if you buy stuff online the 30% code is good for anyone-u don't have to get it in the mail. Also Kohls will take back anything you bought online you don't like. If you go into the store I was told it is better to go on Wed when they have their sales obviously not when they have them over the weekend. Also if they have a sale for buy 1 get 50% off it is not a deal there. I go to Kohls all the time and I am a Kohls cc holder. My whole family has been using them for years.

Good luck!
Old 05-08-2014, 04:18 PM   #65  
Jig

I'm pretty sure she has a Kohl's credit card. I seem to remember at one point several years ago her paying for my stuff with a credit card and me just writing her a check for it.
Old 05-08-2014, 04:19 PM   #66  
Jig

Looks like they're having a sale right now for 20% off and $10 back for every 50 you spend
Old 05-08-2014, 07:19 PM   #67  

Jig they are. Also if u order online you can use ebates.com. Very easy and quick way to get more $$$ back
Old 05-08-2014, 10:56 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 237/158/175

Height: 5'7

Well, I had my first slip up. Ate 3 restricted bars. Will not buy the bars again. Not quite sure what was going on. Getting close to the next phase? Being tired? Not feeling well from C.? Need to reflect a bit about it. Tomorrow is a new day.
Old 05-08-2014, 11:05 PM   #69  

What 3 bars did u eat? Are you TOM? Hang in there. Maybe it was just a build up of everything going on. Did something trigger it from today?

Take a deep breathe you will be fine. You will live and move on. Tomorrow is a new day - you are so close - you can do this! We are right there for you
Old 05-08-2014, 11:12 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 185.2/180.4/145

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipfree View Post
Well, I had my first slip up. Ate 3 restricted bars. Will not buy the bars again. Not quite sure what was going on. Getting close to the next phase? Being tired? Not feeling well from C.? Need to reflect a bit about it. Tomorrow is a new day.
I know it doesn't feel like it, but it's ok. It sounds like you've got a lot of social and work obligations right now when you're starting maintenance. Being tired and not feeling well probably contributed to it too. Lucci's right...we're here for you and believe in you. Hope you get a good night's rest tonight and start fresh in the morning.
Old 05-08-2014, 11:16 PM   #71  

Congrats on your WI Lucci! You're getting back into the routine. I think you'll start feeling better soon once you're deeper into ketosis. It sounds like you had a good meeting with your coach.
Old 05-08-2014, 11:21 PM   #72  

New peanut caramel from Nashua. Each bar is 140, 8 carbs. They just plain taste too good. It is a lesson that sweets are still a trigger.

I did not want to eat dinner, totally bloated. So I ate the bars instead. Eating the bars did not help.

About a week away from TOM. Am a bit nervous about phasing off, because I am not at goal yet. Maybe some sabotage.

Drinking water, I am pretty calm. Posted because I wanted to be honest, with myself and all of you. Determined to be 100% tomorrow.

Thanks for your support.
Old 05-08-2014, 11:47 PM   #73  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipfree View Post
New peanut caramel from Nashua. Each bar is 140, 8 carbs. They just plain taste too good. It is a lesson that sweets are still a trigger.

I did not want to eat dinner, totally bloated. So I ate the bars instead. Eating the bars did not help.

About a week away from TOM. Am a bit nervous about phasing off, because I am not at goal yet. Maybe some sabotage.

Drinking water, I am pretty calm. Posted because I wanted to be honest, with myself and all of you. Determined to be 100% tomorrow.

Thanks for your support.
That week before TOM is brutal on IP! I hope when you're in maintence, it isn't as bad. I get those strong food cravings that time of the month too and get emotional. I'm glad you're not mad at yourself because you should not be. Goodnight friend!

Last edited by KookySuki; 05-09-2014 at 07:21 AM.
Old 05-09-2014, 12:17 AM   #74  

S/C/G: 235.6/210/160

Height: 5' 2.5"

Lucci: Nice wi this week. I think we are all at fault for not giving ourselves enough credit. We have worked hard to lose this weight, we should be proud.

Slip: Sorry you had a slip, but I think slips are a part of the learning process as well. We are going to slip on maintenence as well, we need to learn how to deal with those as well. Don't think about it too much, just learn frm it and move on.

Kooky: You are right the week before TOM is brutally hard. I am trying to recognize the signs earlier and give myself a good talking to, need to stay strong that week.

Got thru DD's bday party. Whew! LOL Taking older DD to a concert tomorrow night. Have a good weekend everyone!
Old 05-09-2014, 04:43 PM   #75  

Hi everyone,

Much better day today. OP so far Heading to my Aunt's at 5:30. Need to focus on the visit, not the hassle of figuring out everything I need to take with me.

Want2b- glad you made it through the party. What concert?

Kind of glad that my slip is out of the way. I have been nervous about phasing off and going on vacation the first week of Maintenance. Knowing that I can get back on track is a relief.
Closed Thread