Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2014, 11:55 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 187/163/135

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by drd1961 View Post
I think you are doing great. I lost an average of 2.3 pounds a week when I finished and I rarely had a week over 3. I had some extra protein to support working out or extra packets. Keep it up!
Thanks drd1961 for the encouragement.
Old 05-02-2014, 07:00 AM   #62  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth Ann View Post
Hooray for you! Changing categories is exciting!

I set kind of silly goals for myself along the way - weigh less than my driver's license says (reminds me, I need to get a new license, I keep getting funny looks), weigh less than my dh, stuff like that.
I'm getting comments on my work ID "who is that? It doesn't look like you "
Old 05-02-2014, 08:33 AM   #63  

Height: 5 '6

I had an interesting NSV the other day... I was walking with a friend and our shadows were in front of us... I used to hate that cause I was always sure the shadow wasn't showing an accurate silhouette cause I wasn't really that fat.. even though the person beside me had a normal shadow... lol! I was so surprised to see that my shadow was about the same size as the person beside me!! I know this sounds funny but I always hated looking at that fat shadow!!
Old 05-02-2014, 08:52 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 205/199/160

Height: 5'4"

Yesterday was my first weigh in after a little time off down 3.8 lbs YAY!
Old 05-02-2014, 09:01 AM   #65  

S/C/G: 230/181/160

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pukka8 View Post
I had a slip up on Easter weekend - we hosted 3 (!!!) dinners, I planned and planned and planned and did really well until Easter Sunday when I had a piece of carrot cake. And then another on Monday. Luckily, that was the end of the cake and it wasn't around to tempt me.

I have been doing really well since then - even saw my goal weight on my scale this morning (I was naked, but still!). Today I took the rest of my kids Easter candy to work because I needed it out of the house so it didn't tempt me. The only thing I left at home was a Laura Secord type Easter egg.

I don't know why, but when I got home, I decided to shave off a little slice. Before I knew it, I had eaten almost all of it! I am usually a super sweet tooth and can eats sweets with no limit but I made myself feel sick and couldn't even finish my delicious dinner.

I threw out the last slice - I would like to say in a moment of clarify and sanity - but truthfully it was because I couldn't stand to look at it / eat it after that binge.

I feel so gross now! Why, why, why??

Will re-focus myself and start anew tomorrow...so close yet so far!

I did some similar stuff this week.....had donuts, kolaches, pizza, coffee cake.....what is wrong with me?! I've lost 45 pounds in 11 weeks and then I do this! I felt horrible all day yesterday and just felt GROSS!! I asked myself the same thing, WHY?! It wasn't even good!

Today is a new day.....let's take it one day at a time!!!

We've got this!! Lesson learned!
Old 05-02-2014, 09:15 AM   #66  
Evemomma

S/C/G: 170/132.5/130

Height: 5'4"

I have stayed at 160 for several days now and am on my TOM. I won't weigh now until maybe Sunday (I really don't like surprises at my "official" weigh in). Getting into the 150's is a big goal because I haven't seen it for at least 3 years. How does TOM affect weight? Is week 3 a normally smaller loss? I only had 5lbs the first week, but was pleased with another 5 the next.
Old 05-02-2014, 09:21 AM   #67  

S/C/G: 232.9/187/165

Height: 5'8"

I had my second weigh in this week, down another 2.8 lbs for a total of 8.9 lbs in two weeks. I am so amazed at how easy this has been.
I can also tell a difference in how my pants fit..I never realized at what a difference just loosing a few pounds and inches makes in your overall body.
I love this plan! Thank you to each of you for you encouragement and support. You all know way more than my coach. Have a great weekend!
Old 05-02-2014, 09:48 AM   #68  

S/C/G: 204/ticker/ticker

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by evemomma View Post
I have stayed at 160 for several days now and am on my TOM. I won't weigh now until maybe Sunday (I really don't like surprises at my "official" weigh in). Getting into the 150's is a big goal because I haven't seen it for at least 3 years. How does TOM affect weight? Is week 3 a normally smaller loss? I only had 5lbs the first week, but was pleased with another 5 the next.
evemomma, everyone is different but for me personally, week 3 was the only week so far out of almost 7 that I didn't have any loss at all. Congrats on your loss so far!!!

Last edited by sweetharmony; 05-02-2014 at 09:49 AM.
Old 05-02-2014, 09:50 AM   #69  

S/C/G: 204/ticker/ticker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerlover View Post
I had my second weigh in this week, down another 2.8 lbs for a total of 8.9 lbs in two weeks. I am so amazed at how easy this has been.
I can also tell a difference in how my pants fit..I never realized at what a difference just loosing a few pounds and inches makes in your overall body.
I love this plan! Thank you to each of you for you encouragement and support. You all know way more than my coach. Have a great weekend!
That's great!!! Congrats!!
Old 05-02-2014, 09:55 AM   #70  
Started IP 4/19/14

S/C/G: see ticker

Weighed in this morning, 4.1lbs down! Great way to start the weekend.
Old 05-02-2014, 10:08 AM   #71  

S/C/G: 206/145/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcs0826 View Post
I don't know what's going on...I had another dream last night (second night in a row) that I cheated! What is going on with my brain!?
I went through a period of a few weeks where I had dreams of cheating every night. It was always something "accidental" - I forgot I was on the plan or someone gave me something I thought was IP but wasn't. So strange - I too wondered what was going on with my brain; I never did figure out what was fueling them... I hope yours stop soon
Old 05-02-2014, 10:09 AM   #72  

S/C/G: 206/145/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainemum View Post
Weighed in this morning, 4.1lbs down! Great way to start the weekend.
Congrats!! That is a GREAT way to start the weekend!!
Old 05-02-2014, 10:24 AM   #73  
IP Start Date: 3/27/14

S/C/G: 241.2/see ticker/175

Height: 5-4

Happy Friday all! Very excited..today is my mom's birthday and I am treating her to crabs and shrimp for dinner. I havent had crabs in forever and am very excited that they are an approved p1 protein. Instead of baking her a cake, I am getting her a slice of cake from her favorite bakery..no reason to a) tempt myself and b)have an entire cake for one person!
Old 05-02-2014, 10:47 AM   #74  

Good Morning All TGIF I had my 2nd weigh in this morning and down 3 more lbs, that makes 9 lbs in two weeks!! I am so proud of myself for sticking to this for 15 days. Hope every one has a great weekend
Old 05-02-2014, 10:50 AM   #75  

S/C/G: 215/159.2/135

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLUS View Post
Are you concerned about eating out? Because you CAN have a romantic, candlelit, kid-free, adult only dinner with your hubby in an amazing restaurant and stay completely OP. I think it would do you a world of good to do just that. If you need ideas, we can easily help you figure out a great meal at the restaurant you want to go to.

Hey, maybe get your nails done, or hair, or have a massage before you head out with hubby!

Don't say NO... Say, HOW SOON CAN WE GO? !!
LOL!
We decided on a hike by the lake and have a picnic (IP compliant). That way we get to enjoy the beautiful weather, stay on plan and still get some time away. We need to start some new habits when it comes to restaurants. We used to go out 3-4 nights per week so that's how I got myself into this mess to begin with!!!
Closed Thread