Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2014, 10:00 AM   #91  

S/C/G: 226/198/162 (or lower)

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandnubian1974 View Post
I am starting IP today 5/15/14. I have done this before and loved the results only to gain everything back. I need support and encouragement..... My appt is at 4:45pm. here we go again....
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlmrlm View Post
Hi,

Today is my first day on Ideal Protein. I am super excited to begin this journey. I have found this site super helpful and I enjoy reading about all the success people are having.
Welcome! I've not hated IP so far, kind of enjoy it, truth be told. I had a great weightloss week one, so am optimistic! Whether starting again or for the first time, stick around here and we'll do it together.

I'm worried about my weigh-in tomorrow. I lost 10 the first week, but seem to be bouncing around 0-2 this week. I don't want it to be ZERO! I am 100% OP, except for a couple of times that I just CAN'T eat. Sometimes the meat is just too much. I should just stick with lean ham - I can always manage to eat that.
Old 05-15-2014, 10:34 AM   #92  
Started IP 5/6/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae5 View Post
Hi everyone! Been doing really well. Lost i think 5 maybe 6 lbs again this week. I ll know tom. At my weigh in. I have been feeling so energetic and I go go go all day long. I had one temptation this past week and that was to have a small piece of sharp cheddar cheese.! I resisted and didn t even try it.
When I feel a desire to eat and it isn t time I ll have a big glass of cold water or an herbal tea. We are all doing great keep up the good work!!!

Sounds like you are having a great week!
Old 05-15-2014, 10:38 AM   #93  
Started IP 5/6/12

Quote:
I am starting IP today 5/15/14. I have done this before and loved the results only to gain everything back. I need support and encouragement..... My appt is at 4:45pm. here we go again....
You have come to the right place for support and encouragement. Glad you are part of our group.

Quote:
Hi,

Today is my first day on Ideal Protein. I am super excited to begin this journey. I have found this site super helpful and I enjoy reading about all the success people are having.
Glad you are joining us.
Old 05-15-2014, 11:02 AM   #94  
Liz S.

S/C/G: 172/ 172 / 125

Height: 5'2"

I've been doing really good lately but for some reason today I'm super hungry a lot earlier than normal. I'm on Day #15. I have my WI later today, but according to my scale at home I'm down 10 lbs.
Hungry as anything though!!! Should I just eat lunch early?
Old 05-15-2014, 11:22 AM   #95  

S/C/G: 189/166/140

Height: 5'8"

I have been going on IP during the week, only to go off on the weekends and gain back what I've lost! I have made up my mind that I am doing it this time and not going off! I started this morning with some IP oatmeal and I feel great. Going to get some veggies and salad during my lunch hour, and planning Big Mac Salad for dinner. My daughter loves it also. Going to use this forum to post and draw strength. It could make the difference! Thanks to all who offer support!!
Old 05-15-2014, 11:43 AM   #96  

S/C/G: 230/230/150

Height: 5'7"

Default Day 5 and in the hospital

Yesterday at work i started to feel the worst back pain heart burn and pains in my stomach.. i went to the ER after work it was that bad. So I have a abscess infection in my small intestine that luckily they wont have to do surgery which on sicker less healthy people they would. So they will be pumping me with antibiotics to treat it... They are going to keep me a couple days to treat and monitor. :/ no food or water everything will be though IV blahhhh... Luckily they do not connect it to my new ideal protein diet. Down side is I may miss my 1st weigh in on Saturday . On my scale at home yesterday I was down 4 so at least I WAS on the right path..

Old 05-15-2014, 11:59 AM   #97  

S/C/G: 230/230/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Good luck!!! It really is a great program an the support on this forum is amazing!!

Quote:
Hi,

Good luck to you!!! It gets easier and this site is such a great resource! Take advantage of it

Old 05-15-2014, 03:17 PM   #98  

S/C/G: 195/183/145

Height: 5'5"

Wow, I'm sorry to hear you're going through that, Kat. Hope you feel better very soon and back home!
Old 05-15-2014, 05:30 PM   #99  
Started IP 5/6/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca Boo View Post
I have been going on IP during the week, only to go off on the weekends and gain back what I've lost! I have made up my mind that I am doing it this time and not going off! I started this morning with some IP oatmeal and I feel great. Going to get some veggies and salad during my lunch hour, and planning Big Mac Salad for dinner. My daughter loves it also. Going to use this forum to post and draw strength. It could make the difference! Thanks to all who offer support!!
This is a great place for encouragement and support
Old 05-16-2014, 08:46 AM   #100  

S/C/G: IP160/131/130

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrimage View Post
Hello all! Re-starting IP as of yesterday!

Lost 30 lbs about a year ago, then went crazy and gained some back, so back on the program. Last time, my husband joined me and lost 135lbs, now I am taking my mom on the journey. I know it works, so I am super excited.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXyX...51426B64690814
I'm restarting too and it is going well. Since we know this plan works, we will have success again!
Old 05-16-2014, 03:03 PM   #101  
IP start date May 6, 2014

Height: 5 ft 7

Had my first weigh in today. I started 5/6 and I am down 12.2 pounds! So excited and I have so much energy!
Old 05-16-2014, 09:10 PM   #102  
Started IP 5/6/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherFeather54 View Post
Had my first weigh in today. I started 5/6 and I am down 12.2 pounds! So excited and I have so much energy!
That is fantastic
Old 05-16-2014, 09:16 PM   #103  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrimage View Post
Wow, I'm sorry to hear you're going through that, Kat. Hope you feel better very soon and back home!
I watched your husband's video! Very inspirational!
Old 05-17-2014, 11:46 AM   #104  
Started IP 5/6/12

Hope everyone has a great weekend. My challenge for the weekend is going to a baseball game today and tomorrow. Not so much the food at the ballpark but having a cold beer. Oh well, I'll just have lots of ice water. Luckily we can take food and drinks with us, so I can bring lots of water, IP product and zucchini chips for a meal while there. I can do this! Go Rangers (even though they are playing terrible right now).
Old 05-17-2014, 11:49 AM   #105  

Anyone else have dry skin and lips? I drink 75 oz + in water a day but cant keep my skin and lips hydrated
Closed Thread