Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2014, 11:41 AM   #181  

S/C/G: 154.2/134/130

Height: 5'3.5

So...yeah! Started today! I have a bit of a headache but so far I feel like it's going ok. Because of the gastric bypass it's really hard for me to eat enough food but I'm working on it.[/QUOTE]

Welcome! Good luck! Pregnancy sure does a number on us doesn't it?? LOL! Looking forward to taking this journey with you! My headache left around day 5! You will get there!
Old 05-27-2014, 11:46 AM   #182  

First weigh in wed may 28th.. fingers crossed[/QUOTE]

Wed is my first weigh in too!!! I am very excited and so ready! I started on the 19th. Hoping to see a nice drop!
Old 05-27-2014, 11:48 AM   #183  

S/C/G: 200/178/170

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnthomas83 View Post
I weigh in tomorrow, wed the 28! I am so ready for it and need confirmation on the scale that this is working. I started last monday so first weigh in will be a little over one week of starting. I know I have to lose right??? but I don't feel any difference yet in clothes....patience is sometimes hard! I sat and cried, for about 5 min in my closet sun, when i was trying to pick out clothes to wear and only thing that fit me is my one pair of jeans and one shirt that barely fit in 93 degree weather! I am so desperately ready to have more than just one outfit to wear!

I have been sticking 100% OP and celebrate when i pass a chance up to cheat but then that feeling quickly leaves and my mind jumps back to the "I wish I could have that" and once again I am tortured! Just ready for signs that I am on the right track! Uggh!

If I am like this in week 1, how will i survive the other weeks??? Hope it gets easier! So mental!!!

Good luck with your weigh in - i bet you will be happily surprised!! It does get better - part of it is we are so used to eating and our behaviors - but after a while it feels good to eat the right food the cravings for the others go away

good luck! my next weigh in is Friday the 30th - i will be at one month, right now about 15 pounds down...
Old 05-27-2014, 11:49 AM   #184  

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerKandy View Post
How is everyone's month going? Seeing as we are going into June (Crazy hey!)
So far still 100% OP! weigh in tomorrow and it will be my first! I can't believe June is knocking on the door! I fight the craving but for me I know it is mental because I am not hungry and will just see something and be like "oh i miss that" but each day I don't give in so I do a little happy dance!!!
Old 05-27-2014, 12:22 PM   #185  
Start date 05.21.2014

S/C/G: 180/166/120

Height: 5'4"

Wednesday is my first weigh in as well. I am 100% plan compliant and hope for a good loss! fingers crossed. Good luck to everyone, can't "weight" to read your numbers
Old 05-27-2014, 01:35 PM   #186  

S/C/G: 223/199/140

Height: 5'3

Default First post, started May 5th

Hi Everyone, I started Monday May 5th and am on my 4th week 100% OP. I weighed in yesterday and am down 15 lbs in 3 weeks. My husband is also doing IP and he is down 33 lbs. I think doing doing this together has helped us both and we can celebrate each others successes.

My only worry is that because men lose weight faster, he may move into phase 2 before I do but I guess that will be something we work through when it happens.

I have been reading the IP forums since we started but decided to finally jump on and be a contributer.

Thank you all for your ideas as it has most certainly helped.
Old 05-27-2014, 01:40 PM   #187  

S/C/G: 266/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole12 View Post
Hi Everyone, I started Monday May 5th and am on my 4th week 100% OP. I weighed in yesterday and am down 15 lbs in 3 weeks. My husband is also doing IP and he is down 33 lbs. I think doing doing this together has helped us both and we can celebrate each others successes.

My only worry is that because men lose weight faster, he may move into phase 2 before I do but I guess that will be something we work through when it happens.

I have been reading the IP forums since we started but decided to finally jump on and be a contributer.

Thank you all for your ideas as it has most certainly helped.

WELCOME!! And congrats on the losses!! That's awesome!!
Old 05-27-2014, 04:08 PM   #188  

S/C/G: 242/242/165

Height: 5'9"

I am 2 weeks in and down 9 pounds!
I am losing faster than last time, and I am eating more this time, so I feel much better and think I can stick with it.......scratch that, I WILL stick with it!!

Everyone is doing so well. The first 2 months are awesome, just keep with it!
Old 05-27-2014, 04:55 PM   #189  

S/C/G: 156/ticker/125

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnthomas83 View Post
I weigh in tomorrow, wed the 28! I am so ready for it and need confirmation on the scale that this is working. I started last monday so first weigh in will be a little over one week of starting. I know I have to lose right??? but I don't feel any difference yet in clothes....patience is sometimes hard! I sat and cried, for about 5 min in my closet sun, when i was trying to pick out clothes to wear and only thing that fit me is my one pair of jeans and one shirt that barely fit in 93 degree weather! I am so desperately ready to have more than just one outfit to wear!

I have been sticking 100% OP and celebrate when i pass a chance up to cheat but then that feeling quickly leaves and my mind jumps back to the "I wish I could have that" and once again I am tortured! Just ready for signs that I am on the right track! Uggh!

If I am like this in week 1, how will i survive the other weeks??? Hope it gets easier! So mental!!!
it's hard, esp with the hot weather upon us! hope you have a great weigh in tomorrow, and that it will fuel you for the following weeks! you and i have about the same starting and end point, so will be fun to follow along on your journey!
Old 05-27-2014, 08:12 PM   #190  
Started IP 5/6/12

Welcome to all the newbies. So glad you are here.

Congrats to everyone with recent losses. It's exciting to see how well everyone is doing and get confirmation that this does work.

Had my 3rd WI today. Another 2.8 pounds gone for a total of 13.7

Old 05-27-2014, 08:47 PM   #191  
IP start date May 6, 2014

Height: 5 ft 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by srbj View Post

Congrats to everyone with recent losses. It's exciting to see how well everyone is doing and get confirmation that this does work.

Fantastic!
Old 05-27-2014, 10:20 PM   #192  
Started IP 5/1/14

S/C/G: 239/200/155

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by srbj View Post

Woohoo!!!! So awesome!
Old 05-27-2014, 11:31 PM   #193  

Quote:
Originally Posted by lycheetea View Post
it's hard, esp with the hot weather upon us! hope you have a great weigh in tomorrow, and that it will fuel you for the following weeks! you and i have about the same starting and end point, so will be fun to follow along on your journey!
Oh Wow! We are!!! It will be awesome to compare!!! My weigh in is at 930! So ready!!! I need a nice drop!!
Old 05-28-2014, 11:23 AM   #194  

S/C/G: 226/198/162 (or lower)

Height: 5'5"

I have my third weigh-in today. It is a couple of days late because of the holiday, so I'm hoping for a good drop. Last week was only 1 pound because of a temporary "little c" which is unusual. This week I have been really busy and actually ended up not eating a whole bunch - still OP. My scale said 4 pounds this morning, but by the time noon rolls around, I'll be happy with 2.5-3 for a total of 14ish, but 15 would be a great milestone since May 1st!

I seem to be losing much more evenly than I have in the past with other diets. I usually get all drawn in the face really quickly, the top-down effect. Now I'm getting smaller all over, even my hips which are my stubborn area. Sweet! Anyone else notice this? This just feels different.
Old 05-28-2014, 01:07 PM   #195  

Default First weigh in success!!

So I had my first weigh in today....drumroll....7.2lbs!!! My coach was so excited since I am starting on the lighter side with this diet. He said with my height and body fat where it is at, that I should be super proud of that number cause it is hard to do with my frame!!

That was the motivation I needed! That will hep me stay 100% OP now! My next weigh in is Monday so I am a little nervous since it will be 2 days shy of a week but they are rearranging all their appts to Monday now. In the meantime, I am doing the happy dance!

Anyone else weigh in today?
Closed Thread