Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2014, 09:05 PM   #121  
Started IP 5/1/14

S/C/G: 239/200/155

Height: 5'8"

Hi all, just got back from WI with less-than-hoped-for results. Down 1.8 lbs. That brings me to a total of 13 lbs in three weeks. I know it's good that my weight is going in the right direction, but it just seems like everyone else I know is losing so much faster than me! I'm 100% OP, and I know that everyone is different. The weight HAS to come off, because there's just no possible way for it not to, right?

I just need a couple of cheer leaders right now. I figure I can count on you all...

Last edited by 12Anniepoo; 05-21-2014 at 09:05 PM.
Old 05-21-2014, 09:40 PM   #122  
Started IP May 2, 2014

Height: 5'4"

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12Anniepoo View Post
Hi all, just got back from WI with less-than-hoped-for results. Down 1.8 lbs. That brings me to a total of 13 lbs in three weeks. I know it's good that my weight is going in the right direction, but it just seems like everyone else I know is losing so much faster than me! I'm 100% OP, and I know that everyone is different. The weight HAS to come off, because there's just no possible way for it not to, right?

I just need a couple of cheer leaders right now. I figure I can count on you all...
That sounds really good. Try picking up 13 pounds of flour that would be heavy. I had my 3 week WI today down 1.2 total 10.8 I know we would like faster but try to stay positive. Great job so far! Raa Raa shaking my pom poms for you. Hee hee
Old 05-21-2014, 09:40 PM   #123  

S/C/G: 266/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

Quote:

Just think- you are 13 lbs lighter than you were three weeks ago!! That's an average of 4.3 lbs a week!! That's excellent!!!! We didn't put this weight on overnight...we got this!!! Keep reading through the posts, you'll see that many people thought that they weren't losing fast enough and now they almost at goal or past it!!! You are doing great!!! Keep on doing what you are, don't give up!!!

I'm only on day 6- so I don't have any tips for you, but I think you are doing excellent!!!
Old 05-21-2014, 09:46 PM   #124  
Started IP 5/1/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo4applerose View Post
That sounds really good. Try picking up 13 pounds of flour that would be heavy. I had my 3 week WI today down 1.2 total 10.8 I know we would like faster but try to stay positive. Great job so far! Raa Raa shaking my pom poms for you. Hee hee
You and your pom poms are adorable. Thank you!
Old 05-21-2014, 09:48 PM   #125  
Started IP 5/1/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellyc14 View Post
Just think- you are 13 lbs lighter than you were three weeks ago!! That's an average of 4.3 lbs a week!! That's excellent!!!! We didn't put this weight on overnight...we got this!!! Keep reading through the posts, you'll see that many people thought that they weren't losing fast enough and now they almost at goal or past it!!! You are doing great!!! Keep on doing what you are, don't give up!!!

I'm only on day 6- so I don't have any tips for you, but I think you are doing excellent!!!
You are exactly right. Thanks for all the encouragement! We can do this!!!!
Old 05-21-2014, 11:08 PM   #126  
Start date 05.21.2014

S/C/G: 180/166/120

Height: 5'4"

New here! Today is my day one. Feeling good...for now. I've done plans similar to this and I know the first four days are liable to suck, which is why I chose now to start, my husband is on a golf trip for a week ;-)

Only issue I had today was not realizing just how much 8OZ of protein is and four cups of veggies. I had a shake for breakfast, soup and salad for lunch and when I measured my veggies and protein I about croaked! Needless to say, my dinner was huge! I still need two more cups of veggies and it's unlikely up that will happen tonight. Tomorrow I will plan better.
Old 05-21-2014, 11:22 PM   #127  
Started IP 5/1/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julzfatnomore View Post
New here! Today is my day one. Feeling good...for now. I've done plans similar to this and I know the first four days are liable to suck, which is why I chose now to start, my husband is on a golf trip for a week ;-)

Only issue I had today was not realizing just how much 8OZ of protein is and four cups of veggies. I had a shake for breakfast, soup and salad for lunch and when I measured my veggies and protein I about croaked! Needless to say, my dinner was huge! I still need two more cups of veggies and it's unlikely up that will happen tonight. Tomorrow I will plan better.

Hahahaha. I love it! You're such a nice wife!
Old 05-22-2014, 04:31 AM   #128  

S/C/G: 154.2/134/130

Height: 5'3.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by srbj View Post
Welcome to the group. You will find lots of great info here.
Thank you so much...the headache has been coming and going so I am hoping day 4 will be much better for me. I find I have a hard time making sure I get my food in since I work 3 night shifts so I am constantly having to make sure I eat everything in my 24 hour period...night shift is rough with eating healthy so I am ready for a change!
Old 05-22-2014, 04:53 AM   #129  

Quote:

I say you are doing great!!! Keep it up! 13lbs is a lot in 3 weeks!!!
Old 05-22-2014, 08:00 AM   #130  

S/C/G: 266/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

Quote:

Annie- wouldn't you be excited if you lost 51 lbs in 3 months?? At this rate you will!!! Now that's fantastic!!!

Please remind me of this when I get discouraged!!!!!

Old 05-22-2014, 08:09 AM   #131  

S/C/G: 289/147.8/150

Height: 5'6"

Julz: Not sure if I'm reading incorrectly but P1 is 3 packets (2 non-restricted, 1 restricted) 4 cups of veggies, 8 oz of meat, 2 tsp of oil per day.

Veggies and meat are to be measured raw. It could be the way I was interpreting it but just checking to make sure that's what you're having per day.

Good luck, you can do it!
Old 05-22-2014, 10:05 AM   #132  

S/C/G: 261/224/160

Height: 5-6

I am on day 4. Day 2 & 3 I had horrible headaches & dizzy but I woke up feeling better today. My only concern is that I hopped on the scale this morning and I am not down at all. I have been really pushing water because I thought that the headache may be due to dehydration. Have most people experienced a drop in the first few days or does it drop later in the week?
Old 05-22-2014, 10:23 AM   #133  

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by arich View Post
I am on day 4. Day 2 & 3 I had horrible headaches & dizzy but I woke up feeling better today. My only concern is that I hopped on the scale this morning and I am not down at all. I have been really pushing water because I thought that the headache may be due to dehydration. Have most people experienced a drop in the first few days or does it drop later in the week?
I too am on day 4, and no loss! Be patient! Just follow the plan. Many people have been successful on the diet. We will be too! Don't weigh yourself until ur next weigh in. The pounds will drop! Hang in there!
Old 05-22-2014, 10:33 AM   #134  
Started IP 5/1/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellyc14 View Post
Annie- wouldn't you be excited if you lost 51 lbs in 3 months?? At this rate you will!!! Now that's fantastic!!!

Please remind me of this when I get discouraged!!!!!

Deal!!!

And yes, that would be an awesome loss. Thanks for the perspective! I'm feeling a lot better about things today.
Old 05-22-2014, 10:34 AM   #135  
Started IP 5/1/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnthomas83 View Post
I say you are doing great!!! Keep it up! 13lbs is a lot in 3 weeks!!!
Thanks for cheering me on! I'm feeling a lot better about things today.
Closed Thread