Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2014, 06:25 AM   #76  

S/C/G: 230/230/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenK View Post
Just started on May 8th! At my highest weight of 260
Well you are on the right path RenK ...Stay strong and positive good luck at your 1st weigh in!!

Old 05-13-2014, 06:31 AM   #77  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitterSlayer View Post
Well My weekend went perfect. I felt at my worst on day 2 which was Saturday. So I just took it easy. My family wanted to go to the drive in movies. Inside I was freaking out. I mean that is just pure torture. But it wasn't that hard. I took some IP pudding. Thought Id be ok with that. Found out real fast that I do not like the pudding. Or at least butterscotch. Anyways. I made it through that and Mothersday. WootWoot. Today marks day 4 and I am feeling so much better. I did step on the scale and found I have lost 4lbs. Water Im sure. Can't wait for my weigh in on Thursday.
I am finding that the powders I have to mix I don't care for much... But the ready made drinks are awesome as far as protein drinks go... Can't wait to go get a double shot of espresso today over ice and then add my ready made vanilla !! Good luck on your first weigh in Glitterslayer

Old 05-13-2014, 08:47 AM   #78  

S/C/G: 226/198/162 (or lower)

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by srbj View Post

Woohoo!!! First week was a success. I lost 7 pounds and 2.5 inches in my waist. I know not to expect that much every week but it sure felt good this week.

Great, srbj! It makes the first hard days worth it, right!
Old 05-13-2014, 09:01 AM   #79  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat360 View Post
I am finding that the powders I have to mix I don't care for much... But the ready made drinks are awesome as far as protein drinks go... Can't wait to go get a double shot of espresso today over ice and then add my ready made vanilla !! Good luck on your first weigh in Glitterslayer

If you like mint, Metro mint water is really good mixed with the powders. Chocolate powder mixed w/choc mint water is really good. I wish there were more sugar-free, non-sparkling flavored waters. Starbucks Via coffee packets are good in the powders, too. (the pure coffee, sugar-free).

Also, Cappella Flavors (you can order online) has no sugar, non-sweetened flavor drops that are awesome! I have used them for years to flavor my water & coffee. Tons of flavors. I like Cherry Cola (tastes like carbonation, but not), Cake Batter, Peanut Butter, Creamcicle...

As for the soups, just pack them with vegetables & spices.

Have a good week!
Old 05-13-2014, 10:38 AM   #80  

S/C/G: 206/185/155-135

Height: 5ft

Kat,
That sounds so yummy right now. I'll have to do that.
Old 05-13-2014, 01:00 PM   #81  

S/C/G: 195/183/145

Hello all! Re-starting IP as of yesterday!

Lost 30 lbs about a year ago, then went crazy and gained some back, so back on the program. Last time, my husband joined me and lost 135lbs, now I am taking my mom on the journey. I know it works, so I am super excited.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXyX...51426B64690814
Old 05-13-2014, 05:46 PM   #82  

Default Mint mint mint

Quote:
Originally Posted by momotrips3 View Post
If you like mint, Metro mint water is really good mixed with the powders. Chocolate powder mixed w/choc mint water is really good. I wish there were more sugar-free, non-sparkling flavored waters. Starbucks Via coffee packets are good in the powders, too. (the pure coffee, sugar-free).

Also, Cappella Flavors (you can order online) has no sugar, non-sweetened flavor drops that are awesome! I have used them for years to flavor my water & coffee. Tons of flavors. I like Cherry Cola (tastes like carbonation, but not), Cake Batter, Peanut Butter, Creamcicle...

Have a good week!
Thanks for the tips momotrips3.... I had the mint CHOC bar today and it was soooo good for a high protein product. Very creamy and the flavor was great. I could have been eating real candy!

Old 05-13-2014, 05:52 PM   #83  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitterSlayer View Post
Kat,
That sounds so yummy right now. I'll have to do that.
@ Glitterslayer...awesome name by the way! So I usually get an iced soy latte from Starbucks no added sweetener. Today I did the shot over ice then added my Pre made vanilla drink... Honestly I missed the flavor of my reg drink but I think I can get used to the new flavor.

Old 05-13-2014, 07:04 PM   #84  
Started IP May 2, 2014

Height: 5'4"

Quote:

Have a good week!
Momotrips thank you for the tip on the Capella Drops I just went crazy and bought so many. Looking forward to trying different concoctions. I like to try different thing so I don't get bored.
Old 05-13-2014, 09:12 PM   #85  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo4applerose View Post
Momotrips thank you for the tip on the Capella Drops I just went crazy and bought so many. Looking forward to trying different concoctions. I like to try different thing so I don't get bored.
You're welcome! I love them and they work for so many things. I have a ton of them, too. They're really good. If you want to, you can use the cola or root beer or other soda flavor, put a couple of drops of stevia and voila, your water tastes like diet soda - without the verboten carbonation!
Old 05-13-2014, 09:35 PM   #86  
Started IP May 2, 2014

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
You're welcome! I love them and they work for so many things. I have a ton of them, too. They're really good. If you want to, you can use the cola or root beer or other soda flavor, put a couple of drops of stevia and voila, your water tastes like diet soda - without the verboten carbonation!
I am looking forward to flavoring the vanilla shakes and even the water. Thanks again.
Old 05-14-2014, 11:18 AM   #87  

S/C/G: 242/242/165

Height: 5'9"

Day 3 for me. Was starving the first day but not bad yesterday. Sticking to my plan and can tell I am finally getting in the zone. Whenever I start low carb I have a day or two where I have to pee every 20 minutes and I know it's all the water weight dropping off. Holding off until Friday to weigh myself. All my clothes are still super tight, and I refuse to buy bigger sizes!!
Old 05-15-2014, 07:43 AM   #88  

S/C/G: 242.9/213/163

Height: 5'6 1/2

Hi everyone! Been doing really well. Lost i think 5 maybe 6 lbs again this week. I ll know tom. At my weigh in. I have been feeling so energetic and I go go go all day long. I had one temptation this past week and that was to have a small piece of sharp cheddar cheese.! I resisted and didn t even try it.
When I feel a desire to eat and it isn t time I ll have a big glass of cold water or an herbal tea. We are all doing great keep up the good work!!!
Old 05-15-2014, 08:50 AM   #89  

I am starting IP today 5/15/14. I have done this before and loved the results only to gain everything back. I need support and encouragement..... My appt is at 4:45pm. here we go again....
Old 05-15-2014, 08:52 AM   #90  

Hi,

Today is my first day on Ideal Protein. I am super excited to begin this journey. I have found this site super helpful and I enjoy reading about all the success people are having.
Closed Thread