3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc > Ideal Protein Diet

Who Started IP March 2014....How is the journey so far

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2014, 12:24 PM   #1
Junior Member
 
Nas145's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Jamaica
Posts: 25

S/C/G: 173.8/166.2/145

Height: 5ft 5ins

Default Who Started IP March 2014....How is the journey so far

Looking for people that started the Ideal Protein diet in March 2014. Would love to share the journey and we can keep each other motivated!!11:
Nas145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 12:35 PM   #2
Junior Member
 
Nas145's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Jamaica
Posts: 25

S/C/G: 173.8/166.2/145

Height: 5ft 5ins

Default

I'm on day 25, I was out of products for 10 days but tried to follow the guidelines non the less. Back in full swing yesterday with lots of stock. People are starting to notice a difference, their compliments motivates me to go on!!!!

WI#1 - 4.3lbs WI#2 - 3.3lbs
Nas145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 12:57 PM   #3
Round 2
 
pegeye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 20

S/C/G: 315/T/199

Height: 5'5.5

Default

Started on March 27.. WI#1 -7 WI#2 -1.5 WI#3 today
pegeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 12:58 PM   #4
Loving Ideal Protein!
 
IPCali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 102

S/C/G: 252/ticker/130

Height: 5'6"

Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nas145 View Post
Looking for people that started the Ideal Protein diet in March 2014. Would love to share the journey and we can keep each other motivated!!11:
Hi Nas,

Cool idea for a thread.

How is your IP journey going, NAS?


______________________________________



I am on day 23 and I already lost 18 lbs.

I have been a failure at dieting for a while.

In the end, I'm thinking that ketogenic diets like this one can be

literal life savers.

Before I had irresistible cravings.

Now, no cravings.

I just LOVE IP! I am AMAZED by IP!

Last edited by IPCali : 04-10-2014 at 12:59 PM.
IPCali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 01:14 PM   #5
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 12

S/C/G: 210/194/160

Height: 5'10"

Default

Way to go everyone! I started alternative IP on March 4. As of last weeks weigh-in, I'm down 16.6 lbs! I joined the summer challenge thread here with a common goal of losing 25 lbs in 12-13 weeks by the end of June to keep up my motivation. It's not too late if some of you would like to join the challenge too!

Week 1: -6.6
Week 2: -2.6
Week 3: -1.8
Week 4: -3.0
Week 5: -2.6
annadub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 01:17 PM   #6
Loving Ideal Protein!
 
IPCali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 102

S/C/G: 252/ticker/130

Height: 5'6"

Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegeye View Post
Started on March 27.. WI#1 -7 WI#2 -1.5 WI#3 today
Hi Pegeye,


Good work on your weight loss.




You must be happy with your results!



I sure hope today is a great weigh in for you!
IPCali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 01:17 PM   #7
Junior Member
 
Nas145's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Jamaica
Posts: 25

S/C/G: 173.8/166.2/145

Height: 5ft 5ins

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPCali View Post
Hi Nas,

Cool idea for a thread.

How is your IP journey going, NAS?


______________________________________



I am on day 23 and I already lost 18 lbs.

I have been a failure at dieting for a while.

In the end, I'm thinking that ketogenic diets like this one can be

literal life savers.

Before I had irresistible cravings.

Now, no cravings.

I just LOVE IP! I am AMAZED by IP!

Wow congrats on your lost.....thats great
I am amazed by this diet too......love it and it works and you are not starving...
__________________


Started IP Plan (Alternative) March 17, 2014 @ 173.8
WI#1 - 4.3lbs / WI#2 - 3.3lbs[/color][/b]
Nas145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 01:20 PM   #8
Loving Ideal Protein!
 
IPCali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 102

S/C/G: 252/ticker/130

Height: 5'6"

Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by annadub View Post
Way to go everyone! I started alternative IP on March 4. As of last weeks weigh-in, I'm down 16.6 lbs! I joined the summer challenge thread here with a common goal of losing 25 lbs in 12-13 weeks by the end of June to keep up my motivation. It's not too late if some of you would like to join the challenge too!

Week 1: -6.6
Week 2: -2.6
Week 3: -1.8
Week 4: -3.0
Week 5: -2.6

Awesome results, Anna!


I'm in the summer challenge too...

IPCali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 01:21 PM   #9
Member
 
Rubygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
Posts: 69

S/C/G: 195.4/182.5/145

Height: 5'5"

Default

I started IP/Alternatives on March 8 and so far have lost 13lbs. I love this program.....not being hungry and craving all the time is so nice. I'm glad to find some March girls........lets get it off!!
__________________





W1-5.3 W2-2.8 W3-0 W4-3.1 W5-1.6
Rubygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 01:21 PM   #10
Started IP on 3/1/2014
 
karkrazy13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 122

S/C/G: 237.5/207.5/140

Height: 5'1"

Default

I started IP (using alternatives) on March 1st, and as of this past Saturday's weigh-in (using my own scale), I have lost 18 lbs!

While the standard IP protocol has worked well, I still feel like I don't have much energy after nearly a month and a half. I have been considering switching to the IP Alternative protocol (the one designed for Diabetics). I think I would feel much better and have more energy with carb, fruit, and dairy additions.

If I decide to go this route, I will let you know how it goes!

Good luck to all of you!
__________________





One for every 5 pounds lost!

karkrazy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 01:24 PM   #11
Loving Ideal Protein!
 
IPCali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 102

S/C/G: 252/ticker/130

Height: 5'6"

Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nas145 View Post
Wow congrats on your lost.....thats great
I am amazed by this diet too......love it and it works and you are not starving...


Good job on your weight loss...



also, it would be so cool if us 'March Beginners' kept up a strong thread of our journey ....

right here in this thread!
IPCali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 01:25 PM   #12
Member
 
Rubygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
Posts: 69

S/C/G: 195.4/182.5/145

Height: 5'5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by karkrazy13 View Post
I started IP (using alternatives) on March 1st, and as of this past Saturday's weigh-in (using my own scale), I have lost 18 lbs!

While the standard IP protocol has worked well, I still feel like I don't have much energy after nearly a month and a half. I have been considering switching to the IP Alternative protocol (the one designed for Diabetics). I think I would feel much better and have more energy with carb, fruit, and dairy additions.

If I decide to go this route, I will let you know how it goes!

Good luck to all of you!
Good luck to you......I've heard that many people have been successful on that. You should by now have your energy back and be feeling good.
__________________





W1-5.3 W2-2.8 W3-0 W4-3.1 W5-1.6
Rubygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 01:26 PM   #13
Loving Ideal Protein!
 
IPCali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 102

S/C/G: 252/ticker/130

Height: 5'6"

Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubygirl View Post
I started IP/Alternatives on March 8 and so far have lost 13lbs. I love this program.....not being hungry and craving all the time is so nice. I'm glad to find some March girls........lets get it off!!


Hi Ruby girl,

Great job on losing 13 lbs!

I can't believe I don't have cravings.

Cravings were a nightly problem for me.

And now I am TOTALLY craving free!
IPCali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 01:28 PM   #14
Started IP on 3/1/2014
 
karkrazy13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 122

S/C/G: 237.5/207.5/140

Height: 5'1"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubygirl View Post
Good luck to you......I've heard that many people have been successful on that. You should by now have your energy back and be feeling good.
I have heard that, too I know that I most likely won't lose as much weight per week as I have been, but I think having more energy and feeling better will be worth it.

Thanks for the support and good luck to you!
__________________





One for every 5 pounds lost!

karkrazy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 01:32 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
MsGracie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 117

Default

Hi everyone!!

Such great results

I started 3/6/2014 - 5 weeks today and down 28 lbs!!
MsGracie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:36 PM.






Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2