Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2014, 10:51 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 243/217/170?

Height: 5'3

wantanewme--we are looking at houses in Fairfax. Are you from there? Do u like it there? Just curious. Where does your spouse work location wise?
Old 04-02-2014, 12:08 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 235.6/210/160

Height: 5' 2.5"

I am almost 40, married with 2 girls(9 and 15). Live in BC Canada. I am a playschool teacher, and now also am working at a part time office job.

Slip: Great NSV. Isn't it odd how we can't see as much of a change as others. I definitely think this will take some time to wrap our heads around. Enjoy the sweater.

I don't think I have any idea about the weights and sizes of people. But I do think I look at people more closely now, trying to figure out where I fit in compared to them, like if I am about the same size as that women. Weird, I know.
When I look in the mirror now I see how far I have come, but I am not satisfied yet. I know that I have more confidence then I did before, which I am still getting used to. It is amazing to see how many changes there has been, inside and out because of this journey.
Old 04-02-2014, 08:18 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 165.5/146/135 or size 4

Height: 5'5''

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCCILOVE View Post
wantanewme--we are looking at houses in Fairfax. Are you from there? Do u like it there? Just curious. Where does your spouse work location wise?
I grew up in Nova... In Annandale. The part of Fairfax I live in is close to Reston, Herndon, and Chantilly. My husband works in Chantilly so he doesn't have a big commute which is really nice. I like this area a lot. Lots of conveniences, good schools, close to hudband's work and my kids' schools.
Old 04-02-2014, 08:20 AM   #19  

Height: 5'2

want2b - where in BC do you live? I am from Williams Lake. My parents and one of my brothers still live there.
Old 04-02-2014, 08:45 AM   #20  
Started IP 04/22/2013

S/C/G: 257/130/150

Height: 5"1 1/2' (almost)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipfree View Post
Do you think that you have a grasp on what weights and sizes look like on real people?

What do you think when you look in the mirror now?
Here's a good site that gives you an idea what people look like at different weights and sizes - really helped when I had problem visualizing what I would look like at a lower weight.

http://www.mybodygallery.com/index.html
Old 04-02-2014, 09:37 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 193/162/162

Height: 5' 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth Ann View Post
Here's a good site that gives you an idea what people look like at different weights and sizes - really helped when I had problem visualizing what I would look like at a lower weight.

Wow! Do I look like these slim women? hee hee Thats a really cool sight Ruth Ann! It does give you some perspective because lately I've been feeling almost panicky that I should've lost more weight. Looking at the pics has made me feel a lot better!
Old 04-02-2014, 09:56 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 235.6/210/160

Height: 5' 2.5"

Steph: I am in Sparwood, BC. My in laws used to live in Williams Lake.

Hawaii: If you feel good, then that is the weight you should be at. Give yourself time to adjust to the new you. And congrats on reaching goal!!

So I made another donation this AM, I am down 3.2lbs for a total of 61.8lbs. I feel like I am back on track after vacation and I am motivated to keep going. Summer will be here before we know it, which means shorts, cute tops, and bathing suits! LOL.

I have everyone has a great IP day!!!
Old 04-02-2014, 10:41 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 193/162/162

Height: 5' 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by want2bskinnyagain View Post
Steph: I am in Sparwood, BC. My in laws used to live in Williams Lake.

Hawaii: If you feel good, then that is the weight you should be at. Give yourself time to adjust to the new you. And congrats on reaching goal!!

So I made another donation this AM, I am down 3.2lbs for a total of 61.8lbs. I feel like I am back on track after vacation and I am motivated to keep going. Summer will be here before we know it, which means shorts, cute tops, and bathing suits! LOL.

I have everyone has a great IP day!!!
Thanks! You are right!
Old 04-02-2014, 10:57 AM   #24  

Height: 5 '6

hey everyone... I'm 43 and single. I manage city transit for two small cities and I'm from BC, Canada. As you can tell from my Avatar, I have a small dog who I am not ashamed to say that I treat as my baby. So far being a single woman I refuse to get any cats! The stereo type and all!! LOL!
Old 04-02-2014, 12:41 PM   #25  
Jig

S/C/G: 360/Ticker/225

Height: 6'2

OOO this is fun. I'm 26, single, no kids. I have lived my entire life in the Tri-Cities WA except for my four years of school outside of Spokane where I earned by Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice. I'm currently working towards my MBA taking online classes. A year ago almost to the day I bought my first house. I do the day to day accounting for my parent's technical services company. I had to give up my dream of becoming a police officer when I realized I was too heavy to pass the physical tests but this diet is giving me hope of returning to my dream! I love hunting, fishing, golfing, softball, bowling and watching my favorite sports teams, the Seattle Seahawks and the Mariners!

Last edited by Jig; 04-02-2014 at 12:43 PM.
Old 04-02-2014, 01:08 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 195.4/182.5/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth Ann View Post

What a great tool to use for visualization Thanks
Old 04-02-2014, 05:03 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 237/158/175

Height: 5'7

Jig, I think it is fantastic that getting healthy may open the door to your dream job.

Want2b, awesome loss! I could have written your comments about comparing your size to others.

Ruth Ann, thank you for the link.

Kooky, what is the site that you told me about called?
Old 04-02-2014, 10:29 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 642 (IPstart 395.4)/226.2/160

Height: 5'7"

Evening all. Tomorrow is a WI for me, first in two weeks (officially). Will have measurements tomorrow too! Pain meds are working right now, so I'm not feeling like I'm about to fall over.

It's been so nice to see everyone's Bio's (thanks Lucci for the idea). As for my own, I'm 38, have two wonderful munchkins (ages 17 (for another 40 days!) and 11). I'm married to a great guy whom I married in 2011, and if and when I make it to my "goal weight" (read that as being a healthy weight) we've discussed trying to have a little one of our own. I do hospice/daily care for those that aren't able to care for themselves anymore. It's hard at times, but it's very rewarding.

Done babbling now
Old 04-03-2014, 04:51 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 237/158/175

Height: 5'7

Hi y'all,

It is 63 degrees here today! Feels wonderful SBAC testing (for my grade) is done and all of us are feeling the relief! There are so many tech issues with this test, I can not believe they rolled it out this way.

Thanks Kooky for that site. I bookmarked it now.

Kawaii, how was WI? Are they back ordered on anything?
Old 04-03-2014, 06:15 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 243/217/170?

Height: 5'3

Hello!!

Had WI today lost 2.8 lbs. So excited. Off to Boston tom. Can't wait to see what my parents say when they see me.

Have a good weekend
Closed Thread