Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2014, 11:12 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 275.5/ticker/200

Height: 5-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnalosit View Post
So this week I have been guilty of sneaking in a few low carb cheats (a piece of bacon, a bite of hard salami). I justified it by saying that it would not kick me out of ketosis and therefore it was OK. Well, now I am paying the price, stepped on the scale this morning and I am up a pound from last week. I am not going to beat myself up about it and consider it a lesson learned. Next week 100% OP!
It doesn't pay to cheat, been then and still at times like you say have a piece of bacon. We are proud and feel better about ourselves and getting those good losses. IP is not forever - why can't we remember that that food and small treats will be there - the food is not going anywhere it will be there when we are done IP! GOOD LUCK!
Old 03-28-2014, 11:49 PM   #62  
AmberLS

S/C/G: High 298, IP-250/182/165

Height: 5ft 5in

NSV.. so I have this box of pants down stairs, marked by size. I brought up the box and tried all the pants on, funny they are all a size smaller than what I'm wearing now but they are all from the juniors department I was surprised I could get almost all of them on and buttoned, but not surprised that all the jeans were pretty low cut style and my butt didn't fit in them, must be cause of the junior sizes. So after that I decided to try on my first goal pants, a size 16 pair of silvers that a few weeks ago I could get on but was quite a ways from buttoning, well I can button them... I wouldn't wear them yet, but I will be soon!!!
Old 03-28-2014, 11:59 PM   #63  
IP started 12/17/2013

S/C/G: 195/163/155

Height: 5'4"

Default Welcome to Onederland!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indygal View Post
I had my second weigh in tonight. I lost 9.4 lb this week. Way better than my 1 lb loss my first week. I am one happy camper tonight!
Contrats on getting rid of the "2" in your weight.
Old 03-29-2014, 12:01 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 278.3 / 156.5 / 180

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberLS View Post
Does anyone know what in the world is wrong with my children today? My patients may be on the low side but I think that their screaming and defiance is way on the high side today. My 5 (almost 6) year old has done nothing but scream about everything today. I really just want a time out!
Well ... it looks like there's a low pressure system right over WY at the moment, and I've always found that the younger the kids, the more they react to the weather....
Old 03-29-2014, 12:14 AM   #65  
AmberLS

S/C/G: High 298, IP-250/182/165

Height: 5ft 5in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearciuil View Post
Well ... it looks like there's a low pressure system right over WY at the moment, and I've always found that the younger the kids, the more they react to the weather....
Weather and full moons! I'm a preschool teacher also so I totally agree!
Closed Thread