Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2014, 01:27 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 202/161/130

Height: 5' 2"

I know this has been discussed, but I'm not sure where. How do I put a ticker in my signature?
Old 03-26-2014, 01:31 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 206/160.1/140

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildirishrose View Post
I know this has been discussed, but I'm not sure where. How do I put a ticker in my signature?
You have to be a member for 20 days and have 20 posts. If you go to the first page of the daily chat there is a place that says Tickers and signatures. Follow the link and it will tell you what to do.
Old 03-26-2014, 01:38 PM   #33  
Started IP Alt 1/29/14

S/C/G: 234/145/145

Height: 5'4"

hey everyone! I'm pretty excited about today'w weight in, I'm in oneland! Wahoo! 194, five pounds from now we be the slimist I have been in 7-8 YEARS!! I'm so jazzed about that. 194 will also be my 40lb gone mark will be half of my big weightloss goal AND I am rewarding myself with the clarisonic Plus as my reward.

Can I just say...I'm so darn glad I decided to do IP and I'm sticking with. I feel like a million bucks and I have to admit, it's been a while since i have felt this way.
Old 03-26-2014, 01:38 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 297/IP start 270/201/160

Height: 5 foot 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth Ann View Post
I started at 257 - I was big! Look at the before pic in my profile and you'll see.

Sounds like you're off to a good start. What you will lose at any given time is really individual, we all lose at our own pace so don't start comparing yourself to others - it will drive you insane.
WOW - I had never looked at your original photo before - you look like totally NEW woman. So impressed!

I am signing off for a few days in many ways. Today begins the most hectic part of our three part move and it will be a crazy few days that follow. I have found the Trader Joe's near me (Bellevue) so I have already stocked the fridge in the "interim" house with things I can eat.

I have not been 100% OP today and with no food in the old house and my stress level, I am just trying to stay sane. If all my copious plans work out, the move should go well and sanity return. Next week sometime once I am sure that our dog has settled in and understands home and her dog door and the back yard for her "needs"!
Old 03-26-2014, 01:39 PM   #35  
AmberLS

S/C/G: High 298, IP-250/182/165

Height: 5ft 5in

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildirishrose View Post
The links been broken. Go to the top of your screen where it says user cp on the left. click, go into edit signature. Go to one of the suggested sites, make your ticker and copy and paste into your signature!
Old 03-26-2014, 01:46 PM   #36  
Started IP Alt 1/29/14

Schenectady,
Good on you for planning and stocking up. Good luck with the sanity, moving and all that it entails....oy vey!

Confession: I'm totally jealous of yoru access to Trader Joes, I'm on the other side of the state and will stock up on my trader Joe's stuff when I go to the Seattle and the Portland area. I wish we had one, Spokane is the closest but, the only thing that draws me there is well...Trader Joes.
Old 03-26-2014, 01:51 PM   #37  
~Learning Everyday~

S/C/G: 310.8/ ticker /175

Height: 5'7''

Week 10 WI : (drum roll) -8 lbs total of 40 exactly....I WI every 2 weeks with my coach thats 4 lbs a week. Hope you are all having a great day!

Johnsdeere....congrats!! That is fantastic
Old 03-26-2014, 01:53 PM   #38  
IP started 12/17/2013

S/C/G: 195/163/155

Default Contrats on Onederland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsdeere View Post
hey everyone! I'm pretty excited about today'w weight in, I'm in oneland! Wahoo! 194, five pounds from now we be the slimist I have been in 7-8 YEARS!! I'm so jazzed about that. 194 will also be my 40lb gone mark will be half of my big weightloss goal AND I am rewarding myself with the clarisonic Plus as my reward.

Can I just say...I'm so darn glad I decided to do IP and I'm sticking with. I feel like a million bucks and I have to admit, it's been a while since i have felt this way.
Dance of joy!!
Old 03-26-2014, 02:09 PM   #39  

Height: 5'2

Quote:

Awesome milestone! Congrats Johnsdeere
Old 03-26-2014, 02:21 PM   #40  
Started IP Alt 1/29/14

Thanks ladies!
Old 03-26-2014, 02:24 PM   #41  
Started IP 04/22/2013

S/C/G: 257/130/150

Height: 5"1 1/2' (almost)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarylandMom View Post
Day 3 of IP with alternatives...still starving but still hanging in there!!! I CAN do this!! Praying that ketosis begins soon so the constant hunger will go away!
Try drinking more water or decaf herbal tea. For some reason hot stuff tends to curb my hunger better than anything.

Hang in there - it gets better!

Quote:

WTG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by schenectady View Post
WOW - I had never looked at your original photo before - you look like totally NEW woman. So impressed!
Thank you! Good luck on the move - I hate moving and you have to do it twice. Not fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetenuf View Post
[B][COLOR="Purple"]Week 10 WI : (drum roll) -8 lbs total of 40 exactly....I WI every 2 weeks with my coach thats 4 lbs a week. Hope you are all having a great day!
Congrats on 40 lbs! That is exciting!
Old 03-26-2014, 02:51 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 202/161/130

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberLS View Post
The links been broken. Go to the top of your screen where it says user cp on the left. click, go into edit signature. Go to one of the suggested sites, make your ticker and copy and paste into your signature!
Thanks! Got it working!! Kind of. I'll play with it, but I *should* be doing homework
Old 03-26-2014, 05:06 PM   #43  

Height: 5 '6

Ruth Ann for some reason I have missed seeing your 'in progress' photo and you look amazing!!! Your sooo little!!

Last edited by Hiker88; 03-26-2014 at 05:07 PM.
Old 03-26-2014, 07:41 PM   #44  
SassyPants Extraordinaire

S/C/G: 176/ticker/135

Height: 5'2.5"

Quote:

Hooray! What a fabulous treat -I have the Mia and I love it

Quote:
Originally Posted by schenectady View Post

I am signing off for a few days in many ways. Today begins the most hectic part of our three part move and it will be a crazy few days that follow. I have found the Trader Joe's near me (Bellevue) so I have already stocked the fridge in the "interim" house with things I can eat.

I have not been 100% OP today and with no food in the old house and my stress level, I am just trying to stay sane. If all my copious plans work out, the move should go well and sanity return. Next week sometime once I am sure that our dog has settled in and understands home and her dog door and the back yard for her "needs"!
You are in the home stretch -YOU CAN DO IT! Don't forget to pick up some flowers from your new Trader Joe's. I'm completely jealous -there is only 1 TJ in my state & it's 2.5 hours away from me

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarylandMom View Post
Day 3 of IP with alternatives...still starving but still hanging in there!!! I CAN do this!! Praying that ketosis begins soon so the constant hunger will go away!
Hang in there! Like Ruth Ann said, hot drinks help a lot. I've gone thru tons of Tazo herbal teas in the past month
Old 03-26-2014, 07:52 PM   #45  
SassyPants Extraordinaire

S/C/G: 176/ticker/135

Height: 5'2.5"

Ugh. How I hate seeing photos of myself But I'm being a good auntie and trying to help out by locating pics for my nephew's wedding. One NSV I'm really looking forward to is being in a photo where I don't look huge! The opportunity should be coming up soon -the wedding is this spring, as well as a landmark b-day celebration for my mom. Photo ops will be aplenty!
Closed Thread