3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc > Ideal Protein Diet

Tuesday IP Daily Chat

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2014, 04:14 PM   #46
Member
 
danilynn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: DFW, TX
Posts: 66

S/C/G: 190/see ticker /130

Height: 5'5.5 or 5'6 on a bad day :)

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildirishrose View Post
I have lost 25 lbs and my jeans still fit. Differently, but still fit. WHAT THE HECK. I want to be able to CHUCK THEM! lol These are tight, and are size 16 but I have a pair of jeans that have more stretch that are size 14, both fit comfortably, both are bought from the same store. Can I seriously just light them on fire?!

On another note...Michigan weather is bi-polar. One minute it's snowing and blowing so hard that I'm freezing, the next the sun is shining and it's completely peaceful. Weird..
i am there with you with the jeans and other clothing. i really .. really would love to replace then and buy new clothes. I am a size 13, though those are baggy in the legs and backside, however i can still fit into some 11's and 10's but i experience the muffin top still. One day i will get where i want to be and then i will clean out my whole closet and go shopping!
__________________





a for every 5 lbs lost:

danilynn is offline  
Old 03-25-2014, 04:30 PM   #47
Senior Member
 
Slipfree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: CT
Posts: 1,537

S/C/G: 237/158/175

Height: 5'7

Default

Such a tough day at school. We are giving a new computerized standardized test to the kids. It took 4 periods for one test. After that we had four reg. classes filled with crabby,squirrelly and (one) quite surly kids. I am tired and dejected, but I am not turning to food for comfort. That is a huge change. Only 3 more of these endless tests to go!
__________________
Now residing in ONEDERLAND for the rest of my life!


Started maintenance: June 14, 2014
Slipfree is offline  
Old 03-25-2014, 04:50 PM   #48
Member
 
Chicnana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Gatineau, QC
Posts: 46

S/C/G: 236.5/224/160

Height: 5'

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahBell View Post
And I have 3 pairs of jeans, several dress pants and tops that I just swim in. Now I need to figure out what to do with them LOL
Now that is a nice problem to have!
Chicnana is offline  
Old 03-25-2014, 05:17 PM   #49
Senior Member
 
Jenny38's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Greater Toronto Area, Canada
Posts: 379

S/C/G: 282/157/170

Height: 5.6

Default

I took me at least 40 lbs to lose before I had to get new pants. One pair still fits when I wore it 105lbs ago, talk about the danger of stretch pants. When I maintain I will buy some pants with no stretch to help keep me honest.

Home today with strep. My daughter has it for a second time this month

Belated Happy birthday Lisa!
__________________
Jenny38 is offline  
Old 03-25-2014, 05:31 PM   #50
AmberLS
 
AmberLS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Wyoming
Posts: 627

S/C/G: High 298, IP-250/182/165

Height: 5ft 5in

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildirishrose View Post
Sorry lady Boys are lame....and bright side? It's almost April!
Beyond lame! I've been divorced, I don't have the tolerance to deal with BS and a guy who's essentially been great for almost a year pulled the stupidest crap last night and he says I'm over reacting because I told him to move out and I was done. Well when you leave at 4, say you'll be back at 6, promise my child Chinese food for dinner and then don't show, don't call, don't answer calls or texts until 11 pm, that's 7 hours later and you are trashed well I call that a problem, not going to deal with it, my girls and I don't have any room for that. I guess that's what I get for dating lol, only guy I've let meet my kids, eventually moved in together, grrr no offense to any guys out there but some men are so stupid! (so are some women) lol
__________________
[





Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever - Gandhi
AmberLS is offline  
Old 03-25-2014, 05:38 PM   #51
AmberLS
 
AmberLS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Wyoming
Posts: 627

S/C/G: High 298, IP-250/182/165

Height: 5ft 5in

Default

[quote=ssubert;4970476]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildirishrose View Post
I have lost 25 lbs and my jeans still fit. Differently, but still fit. WHAT THE HECK. I want to be able to CHUCK THEM! lol These are tight, and are size 16 but I have a pair of jeans that have more stretch that are size 14, both fit comfortably, both are bought from the same store. Can I seriously just light them on fire?! QUOTE]

In 1997 when I started this job, I weighed about 160 and wore size 16 pants. Now I weigh about the same but wear size 12. There is just as much material in the pants as in 1997 but the label is friendlier. Also now that I am an old lady, I've sorta lost my butt. My fat is in the front these day...it's shrinking but it's there.

Hang in there, you'll be able to chuck those pants soon.

My coach, one of the great ones, has a pants exchange in her office. She accepts our fat jeans and let's us exchange for smaller size. Very nice!!
I'm still wearing the same jeans also and I've lost 22lbs, I think I was wearing too small of pants before.
__________________
[





Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever - Gandhi
AmberLS is offline  
Old 03-25-2014, 05:46 PM   #52
IP Start Date: 3/27/14
 
dcs0826's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 129

S/C/G: 241.2/see ticker/175

Height: 5-4

Default

Getting ready to head out for my 2nd IP consultation (since the 1st one didnt go so great). One question (I'm sure I'll have more later), the coach told me over the phone that given my weight (240), I would have one additional IP packet per day. Does this sound right to everyone?
dcs0826 is offline  
Old 03-25-2014, 05:48 PM   #53
IP start 7/30/2012
 
lisa32989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 7,325

S/C/G: 260.2/186 /163

Height: 5'5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcs0826 View Post
Getting ready to head out for my 2nd IP consultation (since the 1st one didnt go so great). One question (I'm sure I'll have more later), the coach told me over the phone that given my weight (240), I would have one additional IP packet per day. Does this sound right to everyone?
yes!
201-240 pounds = 4 packets/day
241-280 pounds = 5 packets/day
281-320 pounds = 6 packets/day
__________________
Losing weight is hard. Maintenance is hard. Being fat is hard. Pick your hard. (-Ishbel)

Last edited by lisa32989 : 03-25-2014 at 05:48 PM.
lisa32989 is offline  
Old 03-25-2014, 05:53 PM   #54
IP Start Date: 3/27/14
 
dcs0826's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 129

S/C/G: 241.2/see ticker/175

Height: 5-4

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
yes!
201-240 pounds = 4 packets/day
241-280 pounds = 5 packets/day
281-320 pounds = 6 packets/day
Thanks!
dcs0826 is offline  
Old 03-25-2014, 05:54 PM   #55
~Learning Everyday~
 
sweetenuf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Katy, Texas
Posts: 195

S/C/G: 310.8/ ticker /175

Height: 5'7''

Default

Happy Belated birthday Lisa!!


I am almost 40 lbs gone, started out in size 24 jeans. Had to buy jeans due to my one pair zipper breaking ( I refused to buy bigger clothes)bought size 22 and they fit, that was 3 weeks ago and now they are very lose. I live in my yoga pants so not buying new jeans till I have too lol.


Tomorrow is week 10 WI



Amber: Learning from your past just shows your growing as an individual, good for you. A lot of people just keep replaying the same story just new characters Good Luck and stay strong.
__________________
ONEDERLAND BY NEW YEARS




LBS TILL GOAL





Started IP: January 15, 2014

Week 1: -7.4 Week 18: -7 Week 37: -2
Week 2: -4.8 Week 20: -5 Week 39: -7
Week 3: -2 Week 21: -2
Week 4: -3 Week 23: -5
Week 6: -4 Week 25: -5
Week 8: -10 Week 27: -3
Week 10: -8 Week 28: -0
Week 12: -4 Week 29-33: +17
Week 14: -7 (phased off)
Week 16: -4 Week 35: -13
sweetenuf is offline  
Old 03-25-2014, 05:59 PM   #56
AmberLS
 
AmberLS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Wyoming
Posts: 627

S/C/G: High 298, IP-250/182/165

Height: 5ft 5in

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetenuf View Post
Happy Belated birthday Lisa!!


I am almost 40 lbs gone, started out in size 24 jeans. Had to buy jeans due to my one pair zipper breaking ( I refused to buy bigger clothes)bought size 22 and they fit, that was 3 weeks ago and now they are very lose. I live in my yoga pants so not buying new jeans till I have too lol.


Tomorrow is week 10 WI



Amber: Learning from your past just shows your growing as an individual, good for you. A lot of people just keep replaying the same story just new characters Good Luck and stay strong.
Thank you, I like to think I'm a learner! LOL As for the 40lbs that is amazing! I can't wait to say 40, I mean I'm pretty stoked about my 22 so far, but the bigger the number the better in this case. No new pants but very soon!
__________________
[





Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever - Gandhi
AmberLS is offline  
Old 03-25-2014, 06:22 PM   #57
IP Feb 2014, P4 Oct 15/14
 
ChipnDip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 630

S/C/G: 249/154,5/160

Height: 5'4"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
yes!
201-240 pounds = 4 packets/day
241-280 pounds = 5 packets/day
281-320 pounds = 6 packets/day
I was 249 when I started. They only told me four packets for the first week. I haven't needed a fourth beyond then but it is still helpful to know I can have one if needed.

I traded for a pack of chicken dijonnaise. Kind of looked like cat food....do I count that as an IP for the day or Is it just like having a TV dinner? There really did not appear to be 8oz of chicken in there so hard to believe that is supposed to be my dinner! I'm very unimpressed. Glad I didn't buy a box of it.
ChipnDip is offline  
Old 03-25-2014, 06:35 PM   #58
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Indiana
Posts: 7

S/C/G: 205/190/140

Height: 5'8"

Default facial flushing

I'm on my 2nd week of IP. I've noticed after eating lunch and dinner I have a considerable amount of facial/neck flushing. I have no food allergies. Has anyone else experienced this?
Indygal is offline  
Old 03-25-2014, 07:20 PM   #59
Senior Member
 
MsGracie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 117

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberLS View Post
Beyond lame! I've been divorced, I don't have the tolerance to deal with BS and a guy who's essentially been great for almost a year pulled the stupidest crap last night and he says I'm over reacting because I told him to move out and I was done. Well when you leave at 4, say you'll be back at 6, promise my child Chinese food for dinner and then don't show, don't call, don't answer calls or texts until 11 pm, that's 7 hours later and you are trashed well I call that a problem, not going to deal with it, my girls and I don't have any room for that. I guess that's what I get for dating lol, only guy I've let meet my kids, eventually moved in together, grrr no offense to any guys out there but some men are so stupid! (so are some women) lol
Sending for you and your girls!!
MsGracie is offline  
Old 03-25-2014, 07:29 PM   #60
Senior Member
 
MsGracie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 117

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipnDip View Post
I was 249 when I started. They only told me four packets for the first week. I haven't needed a fourth beyond then but it is still helpful to know I can have one if needed.

I traded for a pack of chicken dijonnaise. Kind of looked like cat food....do I count that as an IP for the day or Is it just like having a TV dinner? There really did not appear to be 8oz of chicken in there so hard to believe that is supposed to be my dinner! I'm very unimpressed. Glad I didn't buy a box of it.
on the cat food!! I don't know for sure, but I think it would be considered a packet and you would still have your 8 oz. Hoping more experienced people to respond!!
MsGracie is offline  
Closed Thread
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:48 PM.






Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2