Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2014, 06:07 AM   #121  

S/C/G: 190/137.5/140

Height: 5-4

Lisa, I have very few pictures, which is why I have been taking selfies lately even though I dislike me in pictures. I came across one from last year. It was one of my Mom's 80th birthday. We had a surprise party and sister number two flew in from NYC and she did not know. Anyway, we had the whole gang in a picture, and I was in the middle in a red sweater....a big red sweater. I need to grab that one, crop it down and put it by a now picture. It would help with image I think.

Well I am off to swim. DH is a late sleeper, I am not. We are meeting the daughter for lunch at 11. The Y here takes away members.
Old 03-20-2014, 06:37 AM   #122  
Restart - June17/15

S/C/G: 221/215/160

Height: 5"6

Default Good Morning All

Hello all, I have been MIA for some time.. I have been completely off the wagon too.. I have relocated the country and have a new job after 17 years so big changes.. I have been at my new job / house for a few weeks and am ready to get back to the business of losing weight and getting more healthy.. I will be doing alternatives as there aren't any clinics close to me Have a great day all!
Old 03-20-2014, 06:47 AM   #123  

S/C/G: 160/160/125

Height: 5' 3"

What is everyone's thoughts on egg white omelets? I have look at nutritional values and it looks better than most IP food
Old 03-20-2014, 06:55 AM   #124  

S/C/G: 255/236.20/150

Height: 5'4"

Feeling a little nervous and apprehensive about a two day (all day) conference/workshop I start today. I know these things usually have a back table set up with sweet rolls, cookies, etc.

I have a tote bag packed with four 20 oz bottles of water, a restricted bar, and a pre-made drink. I also have my noon supplements packed in a little ziplock bag. Conferences usually provide bottled water, but I don't want to take any chances.

My coworkers are very supportive and have told me that I will get to choose our lunch location. Having them there with me will also (probably) help me stay on plan. They know how hard I've been working and would notice if I fix a plate of refreshments.

I've always had a tendency to snack at things like that because I'm not used to sitting still for so many hours... I usually drink a lot of diet coke and snack to stay awake. I'll just keep sipping on water today.

Last edited by Yayalaine; 03-20-2014 at 06:59 AM.
Old 03-20-2014, 07:00 AM   #125  

S/C/G: 160/160/125

Height: 5' 3"

Hey guys, I buy the pure protein bars from Sam's. They r good. They r kinda at the upper limits for an ideal protein food. I have started limiting myself to 1 non restricted a week. Hoping this will help increase my pace of weight lost. It is beautiful weather here in South LA. It is a shame to not be running. Oh well, I sure running in July in the 90 temps and 100%humidity will b just fine.
Old 03-20-2014, 07:36 AM   #126  
Started IP 04/22/2013

S/C/G: 257/130/150

Height: 5"1 1/2' (almost)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nas145 View Post
HELP!!!!! How far apart should your meals be???? just got home from work about to have my Proti Diet chicken noodle soup. I am a newbie.....3rd day......
Congrats on making it to day 3! You're well on your way!

Meal timing kind of depends on what works with your life. You don't want to eat everything all at once, but how you break it up really depends on what works for you.

For example, my schedule during the week looks kind of like:

5-5:30ish: breakfast
9:30-10ish: hard-boiled egg or IP snack
1:30-2ish: lunch
6:30-7ish: dinner
8:30-9ish: snack (unless I had it earlier in the day)
Old 03-20-2014, 07:46 AM   #127  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ems70508 View Post
Saw this on Pinterest this evening and thought everyone here would enjoy it!
This is great - thank you for posting it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drd1961 View Post
Lisa, I have very few pictures, which is why I have been taking selfies lately even though I dislike me in pictures. I came across one from last year. It was one of my Mom's 80th birthday. We had a surprise party and sister number two flew in from NYC and she did not know. Anyway, we had the whole gang in a picture, and I was in the middle in a red sweater....a big red sweater. I need to grab that one, crop it down and put it by a now picture. It would help with image I think.

Well I am off to swim. DH is a late sleeper, I am not. We are meeting the daughter for lunch at 11. The Y here takes away members.
Have a great swim and enjoy your time with your daughter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarington45 View Post
Hello all, I have been MIA for some time.. I have been completely off the wagon too.. I have relocated the country and have a new job after 17 years so big changes.. I have been at my new job / house for a few weeks and am ready to get back to the business of losing weight and getting more healthy.. I will be doing alternatives as there aren't any clinics close to me Have a great day all!
You will do great!! I too am looking to make a cross-country move (from the northeast US to the southwest US) in less than 2 months! Very exciting and scary too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yayalaine View Post
Feeling a little nervous and apprehensive about a two day (all day) conference/workshop I start today. I know these things usually have a back table set up with sweet rolls, cookies, etc.

I have a tote bag packed with four 20 oz bottles of water, a restricted bar, and a pre-made drink. I also have my noon supplements packed in a little ziplock bag. Conferences usually provide bottled water, but I don't want to take any chances.

My coworkers are very supportive and have told me that I will get to choose our lunch location. Having them there with me will also (probably) help me stay on plan. They know how hard I've been working and would notice if I fix a plate of refreshments.

I've always had a tendency to snack at things like that because I'm not used to sitting still for so many hours... I usually drink a lot of diet coke and snack to stay awake. I'll just keep sipping on water today.
Sounds like are well prepared - you will have a great day!!
Old 03-20-2014, 07:46 AM   #128  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoleroper View Post
Hey guys, I buy the pure protein bars from Sam's. They r good. They r kinda at the upper limits for an ideal protein food. I have started limiting myself to 1 non restricted a week. Hoping this will help increase my pace of weight lost. It is beautiful weather here in South LA. It is a shame to not be running. Oh well, I sure running in July in the 90 temps and 100%humidity will b just fine.
You meant limit RESTRICTED, correct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoleroper View Post
What is everyone's thoughts on egg white omelets? I have look at nutritional values and it looks better than most IP food
I responded to this the other spot you asked
1 while egg + 2 egg whites = omelet packet for anyone doing alts
Closed Thread