Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2014, 04:49 PM   #31  
AmberLS

S/C/G: High 298, IP-250/182/165

Height: 5ft 5in

This is not shaping up to be my month, March usually just isn't lol I've tried to tell myself that it a self fulfilling prophecy thing and think more positively but sheesh.
Old 03-17-2014, 04:56 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 156/148/111

Height: 5'0"

I've had a rough 2 weeks - fell off the plan, had a birthday and couldn't get back on track. Part of the reason I fell off the plan was due to gaining after 4 weeks on the program. I'm not purchasing the IP food - just doing the alternatives. My friend is doing the plan so I get some good advice and tips from her. It is hard not to compare yourself with other people who are doing so well. I know I have to take in to consideration post meno, HRT and low thyroid so I will try to be kind to myself and move forward. Today is a new day and I'm feeling so tired - kind of like the first week on IP. Truly you do sabotage yourself when you go off the plan as it takes time to get back in to Ketosis. Here's to another week and to sticking with it. I just want to see results!!
Old 03-17-2014, 05:07 PM   #33  

Default Down a size

So excited that I got to shop in my own closet this morning!
Old 03-17-2014, 05:25 PM   #34  
SassyPants Extraordinaire

S/C/G: 176/ticker/135

Height: 5'2.5"

trinny -way to go on all the NSVs! I know I feel an NSV is more motivating than the number on the scale, and there are so many more opportunities for them too!

1LittleStar -you certainly sound prepared! I'm sure it will all go according to plan

Rubygirl Yippee!

schenectady -how exciting! You certainly seemed to score big time there. Can't wait until I can start replacing my clothes. I'm looking forward to getting to the point where clothes shopping is an enjoyable process.
Old 03-17-2014, 05:30 PM   #35  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jendilly View Post

On the plus side, my fitbit is keeping me motivated to move. I did over 5000 steps the last two days. No rain today, just sunny blue skies, so I think I'll get back out and get motivated.....

Could use any positive energy you could send my way. Going to pick myself up, dust myself off, and move forward.
Sending energy your way! I'm glad you are being motivated to move -I am thinking about getting a fitbit myself
Old 03-17-2014, 05:39 PM   #36  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kontesanera View Post
So I had lunch with my team today. I planned around it, ordered a steak and steamed veggies, with the plan to have what I usually have for lunch (IP pack and Veggies) for dinner. I ordered a steak with steamed veggies as there were no appropriate salad options. They gave me so few veggies, nowhere near two cups, that I feel that I am not that full. It will be a long day, I am having my IP snack earlier than usually. At least I can load up on veggies at dinner.
Hooray! I had basically the same meal the other night when I went out to eat for the 1st time. I had them hold the potato & give me extra veg

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildirishrose View Post
Had my weigh in today, and I am OFFICIALLY out of the 180s!! I rewarded myself with clothes shopping!!
Fantastic reward!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner68girl View Post
I've had a rough 2 weeks - fell off the plan, had a birthday and couldn't get back on track. Part of the reason I fell off the plan was due to gaining after 4 weeks on the program. I'm not purchasing the IP food - just doing the alternatives. My friend is doing the plan so I get some good advice and tips from her. It is hard not to compare yourself with other people who are doing so well. I know I have to take in to consideration post meno, HRT and low thyroid so I will try to be kind to myself and move forward. Today is a new day and I'm feeling so tired - kind of like the first week on IP. Truly you do sabotage yourself when you go off the plan as it takes time to get back in to Ketosis. Here's to another week and to sticking with it. I just want to see results!!
Hang in there! I managed to sabotage myself on every diet I tried prior to this, and I am terrified that I won't be strong enough when I finally face a big temptation. We can do this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotta View Post
So excited that I got to shop in my own closet this morning!
Awesome!
Old 03-17-2014, 05:45 PM   #37  

Erin go Bragh!

So busy today -I was exhausted by the time I sent my students home. Then I realized I hadn't consumed much water during the day. It makes me wonder how much of my fatigue prior to IP was caused by not drinking enough water?

But I am finally at home, playing catch up with my water bottle. Also kicking myself for not having planned corned beef & cabbage for this evening

I have FOUR days until my spring break -the excitement is mounting!
Old 03-17-2014, 06:09 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 202/161/130

Height: 5' 2"

I see a lot of posts that mention going off the plan for a day and talking to your coach about it. At the center I go to they have a rule that if you cheat you are kicked off the program, has anyone heard of this? Just wondering if that should be a red flag or a good thing?
Old 03-17-2014, 06:13 PM   #39  

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildirishrose View Post
I see a lot of posts that mention going off the plan for a day and talking to your coach about it. At the center I go to they have a rule that if you cheat you are kicked off the program, has anyone heard of this? Just wondering if that should be a red flag or a good thing?
A lot Of centers have strict rules about cheating.
And there is a whole thread of non cheaters (100%) that was started precisely b/c of all the talk of going off plan (the thread existed way before I showed up!). Some people wanted to focus on how to stay ON plan.
Old 03-17-2014, 06:18 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 182.5/182.5/115-125

Height: 5'1

Default First Weigh In

I had my first weigh in on ideal protein and I lost 5 lbs. I am out of the 180's forever.
Old 03-17-2014, 06:20 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 156/148/111

Height: 5'0"

[QUOTE=TurtleMom;4965187]

Hang in there! I managed to sabotage myself on every diet I tried prior to this, and I am terrified that I won't be strong enough when I finally face a big temptation. We can do this!

THANK YOU!!!! We CAN do this!!
Old 03-17-2014, 06:20 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 237/158/175

Height: 5'7

Sapphire,
Old 03-17-2014, 06:21 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 237/158/175

Height: 5'7

Am I wrong, I thought my coach said no corned beef?
Old 03-17-2014, 06:27 PM   #44  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipfree View Post
Am I wrong, I thought my coach said no corned beef?

LOL If there is to be no corned beef on Phase 1, then I will stop kicking myself for not fixing it!
Old 03-17-2014, 06:30 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 170/166/140

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire83 View Post
I had my first weigh in on ideal protein and I lost 5 lbs. I am out of the 180's forever.
Congrats!!!
Closed Thread