3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc > Ideal Protein Diet

IP weekend chat Sat 3/15 - Sun 3/16/2014

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2014, 04:47 PM   #46
Started IP 04/22/2013
 
Ruth Ann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,685

S/C/G: 257/132/150

Height: 5"1 1/2' (almost)

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annik View Post
I've just passed the 100 lb loss mark! Yay for ideal protein! Yay for everyone who does it! It's an amazing programme!

My before photo - start date May 17, 2013:

I don't know how to post 2 photos in one screen so after photo coming next!

When I wear the glasses in this photo now, people ask me if I have new ones! I think that's because they now stick out over the edge of my face!
Congrats to you - you look wonderful!
__________________


Started maintenance 05/03/2014

Nothing is impossible. In fact, the word itself says 'I'm Possible'! - Aubrey Hepburn
Ruth Ann is offline  
Old 03-15-2014, 04:53 PM   #47
SassyPants Extraordinaire
 
TurtleMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: midwest
Posts: 114

S/C/G: 176/ticker/135

Height: 5'2.5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annik View Post
March 14, 2014 -- doing a happy dance!
That deserves MANY happy dances!
TurtleMom is offline  
Old 03-15-2014, 05:07 PM   #48
Senior Member
 
65X65's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,333

S/C/G: 187+hi/177.7start IP/109/112.7

Height: 4'10"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberLS View Post
I know everyone says don't weigh daily, but surprisingly its more often a motivator more than anything. I don't have unreal expectations, I'm not surprised to not go down from day to day, I am surprised from morning to morning if I go up but it makes me look harder and make sure I didn't slip up because accidents happen. I have always been one to be careful because I can gain weight so quickly and for me it happens at an even pace so I can put on 20-30lbs and still wear the same clothes cause I gain in my boobs, thighs, stomach, calves, arms, etc... it nice sometimes to carry weight well, but it's also a pain because before you know it your up a bunch. In one year, about 6 years ago I went from 140lbs (where I'd been since high school) to 240, I mean I noticed, but not really until about 180, then I was like oh crap, and before you new it I was 220, and so on. I got to 298lbs. I've never been a dieter, this is my first diet, I've always been an exerciser and an all things in moderation. I lost 50lbs and there I sat at 250, could never budge either way, met with a nutritionist for 2 years, my doctor wasn't sure, I logged food I quit drinking anything but water and tea 3 year ago. Now because of a back problem exercise isn't an option well high impact aerobic exercise and weight lifting. So I come to find IP, it's almost the perfect diet for me because I love vegetables and I don't mind most of the restrictions. I'm glad I found it and I'm glad it's working and I know that it's going to continue to work as long as I continue to stay OP. But I am sure I will continue to weigh myself about 3 times a week because I won't allow myself to go up like that again without noticing, and I know it may be hard to believe that I had no idea how big I was getting, but it happened so quickly with such big increments, I don't know how a person gains a hundred lbs in a year, my doctor couldn't find any medical reasons, but as we all know once you start gaining it's hard to derail the train.

As for my event tonight, I'm not going. The temptation is to much to have a drink. I have been able to not drink plenty of times, I have resisted many urges for various things, I have turned down friends for happy hour and lunches out, and I have started going out for lunch and out to the movies and been capable of resisting, but I know myself too well and the one thing that sounds nicer than anything in this time of stress is a nice relaxing glass of wine or mixed drink. I want to stay OP I have a goal to reach for a trip so I will just avoid the situation all together
Amber...you are to be commended. It is most important to be honest with yourself!! And you are well on your way to self accountability with what you have included in your post. Many of us find daily weigh-ins do that for us. I am one of those who finally made my peace with it...and it is as much a part of my AM ritual as brushing my teeth now. Plus..even if I dread it because the day before I had restaurant food...etc......(and OH MY...I think that will be a forever challenge)...not weighing does nothing to help my personal war on weight. The not having to deal with the scale is like pretending you are not overweight and need IP ...or some plan to lose weight. Then there is the "National Registry" which does research on weight loss. That source, and several others say that unequivocally...daily "weighers" end up doing better at losing...but most importantly ... maintaining at a MUCH higher percentage than those who do not. It is like exercise...it becomes habit and you have to condition your mind to handle the fluctuations. A once a week weigh-in is not a guarantee that 1 time is going to capture you at the LOW POINT of your week!!! At least if you are up a pound...you know where you were 72 hrs ago....and also KNOW you did not go off the rails...so you can toss an wiley data point as a deviant number!!...and hope the next "official" weigh will show a bigger decline. For me this activity associated with both losing and maintaining was a head and mind adjustment...just like the reality...carbs create cravings and promote faster weight gain for me than any other food group! That is a reality...so I had no choice but to accept my maintenance was going to look different than some one who is 5'6" ..25 years younger...and does not have insulin resistance!!!

Your decision to stay away from a potentially difficult social event tonight is also proof you are honest with yourself, and making decisions based on your desire to take care of you first and foremost. It will get easier...at some point. The drinks will not always be an issue. And at that point your decisions will not be based on what you are trying to accomplish today.
{Just know your decisions of today...may very well influence what is important to you in the future though...and that is not at all bad!!! } Some of us find not drinking like we used to at events prior to IP is actually OK...if not preferable. Sometimes...I'd rather have a piece of chocolate than the wine...it's all about you!!!

Sounds like you are going in the direction of being able to give good advice to members who may struggle with decisions... because you have been there and done it.

Congrats.
This is another milestone in your journey.
A real NSV!!!
And each one of these decisions and new habits ....
Makes you stronger...which is good because...

We are never done with this!

Last edited by 65X65 : 03-15-2014 at 05:10 PM.
65X65 is offline  
Old 03-15-2014, 05:23 PM   #49
Senior Member
 
kontesanera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 127

S/C/G: 187.7/158.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Default

Annik your transformation is amazing! I love seeing before and afters.
__________________
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wIq1HdG/]



Started IP February 7, 2014
W1 - 5.3 W5 - 2.8 W9- 2.4
W2 - 1.7 W6 - 3.1 W10 - 1
W3 - 3.7 W7 - 1.9 W11-1.2
W4 - 2.8 W8 - 2.2 W12 - 1.2
kontesanera is offline  
Old 03-15-2014, 05:37 PM   #50
Senior Member
 
MsGracie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 117

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annik View Post
March 14, 2014 -- doing a happy dance!
What an awesome job - you look fantastic!!

Last edited by MsGracie : 03-15-2014 at 05:37 PM.
MsGracie is offline  
Old 03-15-2014, 05:41 PM   #51
Senior Member
 
MsGracie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 117

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlady1981 View Post
Happy Weekend!

Started with my new coach/clinic today. Happy to say lost more and it hasn't even been a full week since my last weigh in. So 2 1/2 weeks and 8# so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfli3 View Post
I had my first WI yesterday, down 7.2 pounds! Excited for my clothes to start feeling loose!
- great job!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberLS View Post
I know everyone says don't weigh daily, but surprisingly its more often a motivator more than anything. I don't have unreal expectations, I'm not surprised to not go down from day to day, I am surprised from morning to morning if I go up but it makes me look harder and make sure I didn't slip up because accidents happen. I have always been one to be careful because I can gain weight so quickly and for me it happens at an even pace so I can put on 20-30lbs and still wear the same clothes cause I gain in my boobs, thighs, stomach, calves, arms, etc... it nice sometimes to carry weight well, but it's also a pain because before you know it your up a bunch. In one year, about 6 years ago I went from 140lbs (where I'd been since high school) to 240, I mean I noticed, but not really until about 180, then I was like oh crap, and before you new it I was 220, and so on. I got to 298lbs. I've never been a dieter, this is my first diet, I've always been an exerciser and an all things in moderation. I lost 50lbs and there I sat at 250, could never budge either way, met with a nutritionist for 2 years, my doctor wasn't sure, I logged food I quit drinking anything but water and tea 3 year ago. Now because of a back problem exercise isn't an option well high impact aerobic exercise and weight lifting. So I come to find IP, it's almost the perfect diet for me because I love vegetables and I don't mind most of the restrictions. I'm glad I found it and I'm glad it's working and I know that it's going to continue to work as long as I continue to stay OP. But I am sure I will continue to weigh myself about 3 times a week because I won't allow myself to go up like that again without noticing, and I know it may be hard to believe that I had no idea how big I was getting, but it happened so quickly with such big increments, I don't know how a person gains a hundred lbs in a year, my doctor couldn't find any medical reasons, but as we all know once you start gaining it's hard to derail the train.

As for my event tonight, I'm not going. The temptation is to much to have a drink. I have been able to not drink plenty of times, I have resisted many urges for various things, I have turned down friends for happy hour and lunches out, and I have started going out for lunch and out to the movies and been capable of resisting, but I know myself too well and the one thing that sounds nicer than anything in this time of stress is a nice relaxing glass of wine or mixed drink. I want to stay OP I have a goal to reach for a trip so I will just avoid the situation all together
Sending your way. Sounds like the best decision. Take care.
MsGracie is offline  
Old 03-15-2014, 06:26 PM   #52
Junior Member
 
Proudmama2maet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: BC Canada
Posts: 25

S/C/G: 153/134/130

Height: 5'6"

Default

Wow Annik! You are amazing! Congratulations!!
Proudmama2maet is offline  
Old 03-15-2014, 06:49 PM   #53
Started IP May 17, 2013
 
Annik's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 687

S/C/G: 287/179/150

Height: 5'7.5"

Default

Thanks everyone for the feedback! I feel great!

When I saw the photos side by side, I was astonished to see myself. Despite the fact that I have lost a tremendous amount of weight, I don't feel 'different' so much as I feel I have recovered my 'normal'. While I was looking at them, I thought of how Michelangelo spoke of his sculpting work. Of his sculptures, he maintained they weren't his creations but instead figures he helped liberate from inside the marble. That's kind of how I feel and I realised that when I saw the pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberLS View Post
I know everyone says don't weigh daily, but surprisingly its more often a motivator more than anything. I don't have unreal expectations, I'm not surprised to not go down from day to day, I am surprised from morning to morning if I go up but it makes me look harder and make sure I didn't slip up because accidents happen. I have always been one to be careful because I can gain weight so quickly and for me it happens at an even pace so I can put on 20-30lbs and still wear the same clothes cause I gain in my boobs, thighs, stomach, calves, arms, etc... it nice sometimes to carry weight well, but it's also a pain because before you know it your up a bunch. In one year, about 6 years ago I went from 140lbs (where I'd been since high school) to 240, I mean I noticed, but not really until about 180, then I was like oh crap, and before you new it I was 220, and so on. I got to 298lbs. I've never been a dieter, this is my first diet, I've always been an exerciser and an all things in moderation. I lost 50lbs and there I sat at 250, could never budge either way, met with a nutritionist for 2 years, my doctor wasn't sure, I logged food I quit drinking anything but water and tea 3 year ago. Now because of a back problem exercise isn't an option well high impact aerobic exercise and weight lifting. So I come to find IP, it's almost the perfect diet for me because I love vegetables and I don't mind most of the restrictions. I'm glad I found it and I'm glad it's working and I know that it's going to continue to work as long as I continue to stay OP. But I am sure I will continue to weigh myself about 3 times a week because I won't allow myself to go up like that again without noticing, and I know it may be hard to believe that I had no idea how big I was getting, but it happened so quickly with such big increments, I don't know how a person gains a hundred lbs in a year, my doctor couldn't find any medical reasons, but as we all know once you start gaining it's hard to derail the train.

As for my event tonight, I'm not going. The temptation is to much to have a drink. I have been able to not drink plenty of times, I have resisted many urges for various things, I have turned down friends for happy hour and lunches out, and I have started going out for lunch and out to the movies and been capable of resisting, but I know myself too well and the one thing that sounds nicer than anything in this time of stress is a nice relaxing glass of wine or mixed drink. I want to stay OP I have a goal to reach for a trip so I will just avoid the situation all together
Wow Amber there's so much you say here to which I can relate.

This is not my first weight loss in life. The last time was about 15 years ago when I lost 55 pounds. Slowly the weight crept back on and like you would seem to happen without me really noticing until it was an astonishing amount. And then it just kept going up. And I felt helpless.

At some point I became afraid to try to lose weight again because every time I semi succeeded, I would eventually gain back all I had lost plus more. I had basically given up on trying to lose weight and had resolved to 'just love who I was' when my brother urged/begged/shamed me to try ideal protein (it was not a pleasant conversation). He spoke a lot about my family's concern for my health.

When I found out ideal protein was in my town, I felt obliged to try.

For the first time ever I really think I have found something that works. This has been the easiest "diet " I have ever tried. Once I learned about the principle of ketosis, I understood why was so vitally important to honor the protocols.

I have mentally had a divorce with certain kinds of foods now. I will never go back to sugar. Carbs will always be a danger zone for me... I will avoid any that I know are for me a slippery slope (popcorn).

During this journey I'm so glad to have found three fat chicks on the diet. I've really learned a lot from the ideas that many people share here.

One of the principles that I have now adopted is to look at myself as having a chronic condition called morbid obesity (this comes from Lisa) that I must constantly be vigilant at to properly manage. In other words I no longer look at a number on the scale as destination but a way of life.

I feel the way you do about certain social situations that you do and now chose to decline invitations to places/activities/people where I do not feel confident that I will to meet the challenge. Psychic hygiene? My long-term health is just too important to me. I can't take any of what I have achieved for granted.

I also now think that at 287 I suffered from kind of body dysmorphia -- the opposite kind that anorexics suffer. What while they see themselves as "too fat "
I protectively chose not to really see myself because I couldn't bear to see how large I had become.

I remember having that first photograph taken ( it was at a funeral). I remember thinking "I'm so glad I have nice clothes to wear because even though I am a bigger woman still look really nice.' Well I did look 'nice' but now I see that I definitely did not look healthy. My body oddly had a a misshapen look to it. My face looks so puffy. I had lots of trouble with swollen ankles. I needed a lap belt extender when I flew in a plane.

I think I was in a form of denial just because I felt that the achieving a +100 pound weight-loss had really become an impossibility for me. And there was the fear that if I lost I would gain it all back plus more. How high could I go? Obviously people have managed to go much higher than I was.

Now I faithfully weigh myself everyday. I have a Withings scale that has an app on my iPhone. I check in with that graph every single day.

And in terms of the carbs and sugars? I no longer look at my nutrition as a lifetime of deprivation or denial. I look at ip and ketogenic nutrition as a form of liberation -- as a way to keep hold of my freedom.

I have a friend who's currently in a rehab center for alcoholism. They counsel him to focus on avoiding that first sip and instead of dwelling on how will he get through his life without booze. It is a smaller step then. Just no first sip.

That makes so much sense to me. No first 'bad bite' = no slippery slope.

I sure hope I can do this. I can say that I have never felt stronger or more sure that I have found a way to keep moving forward.

But I'm not taking anything for granted

Sending love,
Annik
__________________



w1: 11 lbs; w2: 4 lbs; w3: 3.6 lbs; w4: 5 lbs; w5: 5 lbs;w6: 2.4 lbs; w7: 1.4lbs; w8: 6lbs ; w9: 1lb w10: 4.6 lbs w11: 0lbs w12: 5 lbs; w13: 2 lbs w14: 4 lbs ; w15: no w.i.; w16: 11.5 lbs ; w17: 1 lb; w18: 2.5 lbs; w19: 2 lbs; w20: .5; w21: no w.i.; w22: 9 lbs; w23: 3.5 lbs ...

No longer morbidly obese! Total loss now = 108 lbs. With thanks to the Ideal Protein Diet (a form of ketogenic nutrition)!

Low carb life is my liberation!

Annik is offline  
Old 03-15-2014, 07:01 PM   #54
Senior Member
 
catlady1981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Dallas TX
Posts: 350

S/C/G: 206/156/150

Height: 5'1/2"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth Ann View Post
Hooray catlady! And I'm so glad you found a new coach/clinic - it really is great to have a good coach! And please don't forget to do something about the old coach - IP really needs to know these things.
Thanks Ruth Ann! It feels good to be on the right track!

I will be doing something about "bad coach" on Monday. She will be dealt with.
__________________


Weight loss happens in the kitchen, fitness happens in the gym.
catlady1981 is offline  
Old 03-15-2014, 07:07 PM   #55
Senior Member
 
catlady1981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Dallas TX
Posts: 350

S/C/G: 206/156/150

Height: 5'1/2"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleMom View Post
Good afternoon

2 NSVs to report: I ate out last night for the 1st time & it wasn't as scary as I thought it would be! I wasn't even tempted by the beers or margaritas, which is a HUGE victory in my books. And this morning I tried on a pair of pants 2 sizes smaller than I usually wear and I was able to GET THEM ON & FASTENED. I wouldn't wear them in public, but the fact I was able to get them zipped up has my mind spinning.

It is a glorious sunny day here, my winter coat is retiring for the season, I'm enjoying a Saturday without being hungry all day, and I am feeling better than I have in years. I am very happy I made the decision to try IP! I am so happy right now that if I weren't me, I would be annoyed with how obnoxiously chirpy I am.

Hoping everyone's day is full of blessings :
Congrats! NSV's are very important. Good for you!
__________________


Weight loss happens in the kitchen, fitness happens in the gym.
catlady1981 is offline  
Old 03-15-2014, 07:09 PM   #56
Senior Member
 
catlady1981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Dallas TX
Posts: 350

S/C/G: 206/156/150

Height: 5'1/2"

Default

Annik - That terrific. You look fabulous!
__________________


Weight loss happens in the kitchen, fitness happens in the gym.
catlady1981 is offline  
Old 03-15-2014, 07:48 PM   #57
Senior Member
 
MsGracie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 117

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annik View Post
Thanks everyone for the feedback! I feel great!

When I saw the photos side by side, I was astonished to see myself. Despite the fact that I have lost a tremendous amount of weight, I don't feel 'different' so much as I feel I have recovered my 'normal'. While I was looking at them, I thought of how Michelangelo spoke of his sculpting work. Of his sculptures, he maintained they weren't his creations but instead figures he helped liberate from inside the marble. That's kind of how I feel and I realised that when I saw the pics.



Wow Amber there's so much you say here to which I can relate.

This is not my first weight loss in life. The last time was about 15 years ago when I lost 55 pounds. Slowly the weight crept back on and like you would seem to happen without me really noticing until it was an astonishing amount. And then it just kept going up. And I felt helpless.

At some point I became afraid to try to lose weight again because every time I semi succeeded, I would eventually gain back all I had lost plus more. I had basically given up on trying to lose weight and had resolved to 'just love who I was' when my brother urged/begged/shamed me to try ideal protein (it was not a pleasant conversation). He spoke a lot about my family's concern for my health.

When I found out ideal protein was in my town, I felt obliged to try.

For the first time ever I really think I have found something that works. This has been the easiest "diet " I have ever tried. Once I learned about the principle of ketosis, I understood why was so vitally important to honor the protocols.

I have mentally had a divorce with certain kinds of foods now. I will never go back to sugar. Carbs will always be a danger zone for me... I will avoid any that I know are for me a slippery slope (popcorn).

During this journey I'm so glad to have found three fat chicks on the diet. I've really learned a lot from the ideas that many people share here.

One of the principles that I have now adopted is to look at myself as having a chronic condition called morbid obesity (this comes from Lisa) that I must constantly be vigilant at to properly manage. In other words I no longer look at a number on the scale as destination but a way of life.

I feel the way you do about certain social situations that you do and now chose to decline invitations to places/activities/people where I do not feel confident that I will to meet the challenge. Psychic hygiene? My long-term health is just too important to me. I can't take any of what I have achieved for granted.

I also now think that at 287 I suffered from kind of body dysmorphia -- the opposite kind that anorexics suffer. What while they see themselves as "too fat "
I protectively chose not to really see myself because I couldn't bear to see how large I had become.

I remember having that first photograph taken ( it was at a funeral). I remember thinking "I'm so glad I have nice clothes to wear because even though I am a bigger woman still look really nice.' Well I did look 'nice' but now I see that I definitely did not look healthy. My body oddly had a a misshapen look to it. My face looks so puffy. I had lots of trouble with swollen ankles. I needed a lap belt extender when I flew in a plane.

I think I was in a form of denial just because I felt that the achieving a +100 pound weight-loss had really become an impossibility for me. And there was the fear that if I lost I would gain it all back plus more. How high could I go? Obviously people have managed to go much higher than I was.

Now I faithfully weigh myself everyday. I have a Withings scale that has an app on my iPhone. I check in with that graph every single day.

And in terms of the carbs and sugars? I no longer look at my nutrition as a lifetime of deprivation or denial. I look at ip and ketogenic nutrition as a form of liberation -- as a way to keep hold of my freedom.

I have a friend who's currently in a rehab center for alcoholism. They counsel him to focus on avoiding that first sip and instead of dwelling on how will he get through his life without booze. It is a smaller step then. Just no first sip.

That makes so much sense to me. No first 'bad bite' = no slippery slope.

I sure hope I can do this. I can say that I have never felt stronger or more sure that I have found a way to keep moving forward.

But I'm not taking anything for granted

Sending love,
Annik
This is incredible. I think it will touch everyone. I am new here and feel it is such a wonderful place with such awesome people! Thank you for posting.
MsGracie is offline  
Old 03-15-2014, 08:46 PM   #58
Started IP May 17, 2013
 
Annik's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 687

S/C/G: 287/179/150

Height: 5'7.5"

Default

Ms Gracie,

You have come to really good place. I could not have achieved my success without the people here. The wisdom, the creativity, the compassion, the empathy, the support, the firmness, the discipline, the vision of 'the big picture', the love, the encouragement, the humour, the power, the prayer, the experience, the knowledge...

It's a darn good place. I love it!

Beaming love to you,
Annik
__________________



w1: 11 lbs; w2: 4 lbs; w3: 3.6 lbs; w4: 5 lbs; w5: 5 lbs;w6: 2.4 lbs; w7: 1.4lbs; w8: 6lbs ; w9: 1lb w10: 4.6 lbs w11: 0lbs w12: 5 lbs; w13: 2 lbs w14: 4 lbs ; w15: no w.i.; w16: 11.5 lbs ; w17: 1 lb; w18: 2.5 lbs; w19: 2 lbs; w20: .5; w21: no w.i.; w22: 9 lbs; w23: 3.5 lbs ...

No longer morbidly obese! Total loss now = 108 lbs. With thanks to the Ideal Protein Diet (a form of ketogenic nutrition)!

Low carb life is my liberation!


Last edited by Annik : 03-15-2014 at 08:50 PM.
Annik is offline  
Old 03-15-2014, 09:22 PM   #59
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Northern NJ
Posts: 1,054

S/C/G: 217/177/175

Height: 5'7"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabehealthy View Post
Hi! I followed JLUS over here from another thread, just to see what IP is all about.
(Hi Laurie!)

I saw a couple people mention that they don't like radishes. I never did either, but DH started slicing them paper thin on a mandolin because he was having some problems with his teeth and couldn't bite them. They are so good that way! Moist and tasty. We eat them just like that as a snack, and they are so nice in a salad because they are not big chunks. And they are very easy to grow in your garden or even in container gardens.

Now I'm going to look around and see what I can learn.
Hi Carol Sue...

Welcome! Message me if you have questions!
__________________
Laurie

Met Goal Aug 2013
Rebooted Summer 2014


Last edited by JLUS : 03-15-2014 at 09:35 PM.
JLUS is offline  
Old 03-15-2014, 09:33 PM   #60
Senior Member
 
Slipfree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: CT
Posts: 1,501

S/C/G: 237/158/175

Height: 5'7

Default

Annik, thank you for sharing your story, your happiness and your determination.
__________________
Now residing in ONEDERLAND for the rest of my life!


Started maintenance: June 14, 2014
Slipfree is offline  
Closed Thread
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:36 PM.






Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2