Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2014, 08:53 PM   #331  

S/C/G: 266/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

Thanks Lisa!!
I ended up buying all fresh, came home and cut, chopped and bagged!! It didn't take that long and was well worth it!
Old 05-20-2014, 10:29 PM   #332  

Hi,
I started IP 10 days ago. I'm doing very well, surprised by the amount of weight I lost in 1 week, must've been retaining fluid. Still get a little hungry, but not crazy hungry.
Old 05-21-2014, 09:30 AM   #333  
Started IP 5/1/14

S/C/G: 239/200/155

Height: 5'8"

Hi everyone, I'm Annie. I started IP on May 1, but I'm new to the forum. I am so inspired by this group. I feel my determination and commitment getting stronger and stronger as I read through the posts. I'm excited to jump in with both feet here.
Old 05-21-2014, 02:26 PM   #334  

Height: 5'7"

Welcome to all the newbies. So glad you found this forum. I have only been on the protocol for 5 weeks and have done great, thanks to the knowledge shared
here. We can do this!!
Old 05-21-2014, 06:14 PM   #335  
IP Start 04/29/2014

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPCali View Post
Welcome DTButler4!

Let's do this!

Thanks! I'm ready if you are
Old 05-21-2014, 10:52 PM   #336  
Start date 05.21.2014

S/C/G: 180/166/120

Height: 5'4"

Unhappy Hi from Seattle

Today was my day one and feeling good so far. I made the mistake of not realizing just how much 8OZ of protein looks like, as well as four cups of veggies. I didn't eat either for any meal today and needless to say, I had a very large dinner unless I can stomach two more cups if veggies, I'll not be eating those tonight and will plan better tomorrow.

My biggest issue with this plan is the lack of exercise. I'm a runner and it's going to be an issue for me if I'm unable to continue that. Working with my coach on finding a way to get in a few miles per week at least.

I'm excited for my new skinny me!
Old 05-21-2014, 10:59 PM   #337  
Started IP 5/1/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julzfatnomore View Post
Today was my day one and feeling good so far. I made the mistake of not realizing just how much 8OZ of protein looks like, as well as four cups of veggies. I didn't eat either for any meal today and needless to say, I had a very large dinner unless I can stomach two more cups if veggies, I'll not be eating those tonight and will plan better tomorrow.

My biggest issue with this plan is the lack of exercise. I'm a runner and it's going to be an issue for me if I'm unable to continue that. Working with my coach on finding a way to get in a few miles per week at least.

Welcome Julz! Congrats on surviving Day 1! You'll get the hang of juggling the veggies and meat with your meals. It all just takes a little getting used to. But you're on the right track!!! So glad to have you here. This forum has become a life saver for me!
Old 05-22-2014, 11:18 AM   #338  

S/C/G: 203/199/145

I'm almost finished week 2 on IP and cant wait for a WI tomorrow. I am super glad to have found this site where I can see how everyone else is doing and have someone to relate to. On my first WI I lost 4lbs, which I was very happy about and even surprised because I don't feel the diet is hard or that I am starving myself. Can't wait to post again tomorrow with my WI results!!! (feeling hopeful!)
Old 05-22-2014, 11:27 AM   #339  
Started IP 5/1/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by teriann View Post
I'm almost finished week 2 on IP and cant wait for a WI tomorrow. I am super glad to have found this site where I can see how everyone else is doing and have someone to relate to. On my first WI I lost 4lbs, which I was very happy about and even surprised because I don't feel the diet is hard or that I am starving myself. Can't wait to post again tomorrow with my WI results!!! (feeling hopeful!)
Welcome, teriann! Glad you're here! Can't wait to hear about your weigh in tomorrow!
Old 05-22-2014, 12:17 PM   #340  

S/C/G: 186.6/126.8/125

Height: 5'5"

Quote:

Hey Julz! I'm glad you found us...the wealth of information and support here was key to my success on the program. You're gonna kill this!
Old 05-22-2014, 01:27 PM   #341  

Quote:

Welcome Julz so happy you joined us. This forum is amazing! There is lots of support and encouragement from everyone. Many of the ladies that have been super successful of this plan share their knowledge with us all. I have learned so much from them and am finding this to be super easy to follow. I to am excited for the new skinny me!!
Old 05-22-2014, 01:37 PM   #342  

S/C/G: 261/224/160

Height: 5-6

Quote:
Julz, my coach told me that I could continue with the exercise I was already doing as long as it wasn't too intense. I hope you will be able to do at least a couple of easy runs per week just to keep your current level of fitness!
Old 05-22-2014, 06:00 PM   #343  

S/C/G: 249.2/244.2/180

Height: 5'2"

Hi everyone, today is my day 1, I'm feeling tired and hungry, but strong willed. I'm 32, been trying to conceive for 3 years, hoping the weight loss will help things out. I have been overweight my whole life, and tried a protein diet with Cleveland clinic years ago...I liked 2 of the three packets I had today but the chicken ala king for lunch was pretty gross. Been punning a lot of recipes and trying to look over the forum. Just wanted to say hello and hoping to meet some buddies for support and ideas.
Old 05-22-2014, 06:09 PM   #344  
Started IP 5/1/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontheshoresarah View Post
Hi everyone, today is my day 1, I'm feeling tired and hungry, but strong willed. I'm 32, been trying to conceive for 3 years, hoping the weight loss will help things out. I have been overweight my whole life, and tried a protein diet with Cleveland clinic years ago...I liked 2 of the three packets I had today but the chicken ala king for lunch was pretty gross. Been punning a lot of recipes and trying to look over the forum. Just wanted to say hello and hoping to meet some buddies for support and ideas.
Welcome ontheshoresarah! So glad you joined us! I'm laughing here, because I feel the EXACT SAME WAY about the chicken a la king! It came highly recommended. I bought two packets my first day (three weeks ago!) and I will have to be seriously desperate before I use the second one! However, lots of people like it, so what do I know? Haha. Anyway, welcome, and good luck! Sounds like you have the best reason to lose weight EVER!

Last edited by 12Anniepoo; 05-22-2014 at 06:09 PM.
Old 05-22-2014, 06:36 PM   #345  
Start date 05.21.2014

S/C/G: 180/166/120

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontheshoresarah View Post
Welcome! I'm on day 2, feeling a bit sluggish and fighting a headache. I loved the Chicken Ala King, but perhaps starvation took hold.. lol

Good luck on your weight loss and conception ventures.
Closed Thread