Old 03-03-2014, 05:53 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 193/173/150

Height: 5'4"

I buy one packet the first time I try a new one and if I like it then I buy a box so I can mix and match. I don't like being limited in my choices, nor do I know what I will feel like eating on Friday when it is only Monday! Although I do usually plan the next days meals ahead.
vtcowgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 07:00 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 192/164/130

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicnana View Post
Hi Jasmine,

Glad to have found someone from my town!

Besides the bars, which products do you use for alternation? I was cheking to buy online, but worried that the shipping costs will equal what we pay at the clinic... lol

Thanks!
Hey! What part of Gatineau are you in? I am in Aylmer...as for my alternatives I have been using pure protein shake and I still have some IP puddings leftover...I am planning on placing an order from Nashua Nurtition soon. The shipping is going to be about $30 so if I place a big order I will still save lots. I am also planing on visiting Popeys supplements to see what they have in store, I saw online they sell those quest bars and some low carb protein powders. Let me know if you find anything that looks promising!
jasmine354 is offline   Reply With Quote