Walden Farms Products on Sale at Sprouts

• Hi everyone,

I was at Sprouts today and noticed that they had all Walden Farms products on sale for buy one get one free. Thought ya'll might want to get in on that... 😉
  • I will check it out thank you
  • Dallas IP peeps
    Karen from Texas or eandc: Would you happen to be in the Dallas area? I'm new and seem to have chosen a bad clinic/coach. See my post on page 3 of the Weekend Chat. If you are in Dallas do you have a recommendation of a good clinic/coach?

Thanks for the post. I will stop by there tomorrow.
  • Thanks!!
    That is awesome!! I'll stop by there tomorrow on my way home from work! Yay!!
  • [QUOTE=catlady1981;4954511]Karen from Texas or eandc: Would you happen to be in the Dallas area? I'm new and seem to have chosen a bad clinic/coach. See my post on page 3 of the Weekend Chat. If you are in Dallas do you have a recommendation of a good clinic/coach?

I am in the Austin area. Unfortunately, I don't know of any clinics in the Dallas area. Good luck in your search!

Karen
  • Quote: Karen from Texas or eandc: Would you happen to be in the Dallas area? I'm new and seem to have chosen a bad clinic/coach. See my post on page 3 of the Weekend Chat. If you are in Dallas do you have a recommendation of a good clinic/coach?

Thanks for the post. I will stop by there tomorrow.
    Saw your post on the weekend thread. Drop me a line and we'll talk. I'm in Dallas.
  • [QUOTE=karenfromtexas;4954920]
    Quote: Karen from Texas or eandc: Would you happen to be in the Dallas area? I'm new and seem to have chosen a bad clinic/coach. See my post on page 3 of the Weekend Chat. If you are in Dallas do you have a recommendation of a good clinic/coach?

I am in the Austin area. Unfortunately, I don't know of any clinics in the Dallas area. Good luck in your search!

Karen
    Karen: Thanks for replying. I am working on getting a new clinic/coach. I'm not going to give up!
  • Thank you so much for posting this! I went to Sprouts here in the Sacramento, CA area and sure enough...they were buy one get one free! Yea!