Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2014, 09:50 AM   #151  
banned

S/C/G: 190/see ticker /130

Height: 5'5.5 or 5'6 on a bad day :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflwr816 View Post
Weigh-in #3 this morning....down 0.2. Pretty surprised since I've been 100% OP. Maybe I'll have a big loss next week?
.2 is still good, you are probably losing inches this time around.. have you done your measurements? I go through that cycle where i lose big one week and very little the next, but i know i am still losing because when i take my measurements -- im smaller. Keep rockin it sista!
Old 02-28-2014, 09:57 AM   #152  

S/C/G: 170/166/140

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by danilynn View Post
.2 is still good, you are probably losing inches this time around.. have you done your measurements? I go through that cycle where i lose big one week and very little the next, but i know i am still losing because when i take my measurements -- im smaller. Keep rockin it sista!
I'm not sure about arms and thighs since I'm haven't been measuring. I can tell I'm losing in my hips since my jeans are fitting much better though! I'll take it
Old 02-28-2014, 10:02 AM   #153  

S/C/G: 297/IP start 270/201/160

Height: 5 foot 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamack View Post

I am trying to keep a positive attitude, but it is VERY hard when you are good, exercise and the scale is stubborn. I only walk 1 mile on the treadmill with no incline, because my ortho doesn't want more walking yet, but I also do light weights and bands to strengthen. My clothes are definitely looser
Bellamack - I am right there with you. I have been staring down Onederland for a while now and my scale is stubborn. Now I am NOT complaining because I know there are those who have I worse, but it is tedious at best.

But at the same time I have been fighting the flu and I am sure that has contributed to changes in my body that are not always supportive of the scal going down. Finally getting better and hope my last weigh in of February sees a whoosh! Please?
Old 02-28-2014, 10:10 AM   #154  

S/C/G: 190/137.5/140

Height: 5-4

My WI is tonight and I do not think it will be good. I did have some bread at the nice restaurant we went to. I actually was lo-carb all day except for that, but still feel like I am retaining water. So far it seems I am not doing that great on P2, although it was only that one day. After being darn near perfect all the way through it sort of plays with the mind to be off one day.

Oh well, back at it. I guess there is this fear I will wake up with instance weight gain!
Old 02-28-2014, 10:44 AM   #155  
maintaining since 9/2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by drd1961 View Post
My WI is tonight and I do not think it will be good. I did have some bread at the nice restaurant we went to. I actually was lo-carb all day except for that, but still feel like I am retaining water. So far it seems I am not doing that great on P2, although it was only that one day. After being darn near perfect all the way through it sort of plays with the mind to be off one day.

Oh well, back at it. I guess there is this fear I will wake up with instance weight gain!
Congratulations on your accomplishment!

I think we've all had that fear! You won't instantly gain it back. More important than being perfect is getting back on track after a slip. When you learn to trust yourself to do that, maintenance won't be as anxiety-provoking.

I think a lot of women, self included, have a fear of enjoying success in any form, almost as if there is a belief that if we feel too good about ourself, something bad will happen.
Old 02-28-2014, 10:49 AM   #156  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars735 View Post
Congratulations on your accomplishment!

I think we've all had that fear! You won't instantly gain it back. More important than being perfect is getting back on track after a slip. When you learn to trust yourself to do that, maintenance won't be as anxiety-provoking.

I think a lot of women, self included, have a fear of enjoying success in any form, almost as if there is a belief that if we feel too good about ourself, something bad will happen.
I would second this. Let time takes it course and go day by day. Enjoy your accomplishments and know that even when you do get derailed, you have the tools to bounce back.

How are you Mars75? How is the reboot coming?
Old 02-28-2014, 10:54 AM   #157  

S/C/G: 236/236/170

Height: 5'9"

I have had a couple of NSV lately and would love to share them. I have been wearing my wedding ring for the last week. I haven't been able to get it on for over a year. I am also wearing a skirt today that I haven't worn in a year in a half. I have lost 18.6 pounds and I'm finally feeling it in my clothes. So happy
Old 02-28-2014, 11:09 AM   #158  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahBell View Post
I am down 2.3 lbs this week!!! I have LOST 40LBS FINALLY!!! now to work on the next 5lbs then the next LOL.
Congrats to you !

I have to take it 5 pounds at a time, because I lose so slowly. Mentally it helps. Keep up the good job
Old 02-28-2014, 11:29 AM   #159  

S/C/G: 187.7/158.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaii69 View Post
I have to say that one thing that people noticed right away, was my skin! I think its all the water I started to drink and the vitamins and minerals and healthy food! Its a definate bonus! I'm feeling like these last couple of lbs might take a bit, the scale seems to be up since I last weighed. I am determined to keep going though. I start Phase 3 on Tuesday and I started a walking program on the treadmill. I plan to start running again when I hit maintenance and do a couple of days of weight resistance training. I look forward to that! And I need to tone!
Congratulations on Phase 3! I miss exercise, cant wait to start to do it. I have great ravines in my neighbourhood and going for a walk in the ravines is a challenge. I would not want to embark on the ravines until at least phase 2. Exercise and upping your calories should probably jolt your body and help you lose the last few pounds.
Old 02-28-2014, 02:29 PM   #160  

S/C/G: 187.7/158.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Oh yeah, 3.7 lbs gone this week! I weigh in Fridays at noon, so my "official" weight is 2 lbs more than my morning, no clothes weight. My coach also said that my inch losses are "above average"

Have a great weekend everyone!
Old 02-28-2014, 03:16 PM   #161  
Taking it day by day!

S/C/G: 185/176/145

Height: 5'5"

When do you guys typically weigh in? I'm finding it hard to reach a center before I would eat breakfast. Do you think that weighing-in just before lunch will show an accurate reading? I always used to weigh in on Saturdays, 9am, when the center opens. I can't make it any other time during the week but my lunch hour and that is after I have my morning coffee and breakfast.. What are your thoughts, anyone, anyone??

Last edited by KareVT; 02-28-2014 at 03:17 PM.
Old 02-28-2014, 03:22 PM   #162  

S/C/G: 297/IP start 270/201/160

Height: 5 foot 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahBell View Post
I am down 2.3 lbs this week!!! I have LOST 40LBS FINALLY!!! now to work on the next 5lbs then the next LOL.
sarahBell - I am so proud of you - you have succeeded despite some major challenges. I hope you know how well you have done.

Those "big" weight goals, like losing to 40 pounds, feel so good, don't they? It makes it easier to handle and comprehend. When going through tough times, keep chanting inside "40 pounds, 40 pounds" and remember how well you can do.

Self talk is important and the more you are reminding yourself of your successes and strength, the better equipped you are to handle challenges.
Old 02-28-2014, 03:23 PM   #163  

S/C/G: 233/233/130

Height: 5'4"

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamack View Post
Congrats to you !

I have to take it 5 pounds at a time, because I lose so slowly. Mentally it helps. Keep up the good job
Seeing on my ticker it says 40lbs lost made me realize that I am getting closer to my goal. I am going in 5lb increments, that is the best way. small goals for me will work better. I think I can lose 5lbs ten more times LOL. it will be slow and I know I will not always lose BUT it will not discourage me in the least bit.
Old 02-28-2014, 03:52 PM   #164  

Height: 5'2

Hey sarahBell, I hit the 40 lb mark today too! Go us!

Happy Friday everyone!
Old 02-28-2014, 04:02 PM   #165  

S/C/G: 233/233/130

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephascope View Post
Hey sarahBell, I hit the 40 lb mark today too! Go us!

Happy Friday everyone!
Closed Thread