Measurements

• My ND measure tightly. The new coach she hired measures loosely. It was really disappointing to see all my measurements go up at my weigh in yesterday. (Another week of only 1 lb. weight loss - found out my ND wasn't giving me the entire scoop on restricted foods - those one can have weekly vs. daily - and I was eating the wrong snacks because of it.)

How do other coaches measure?
  • Mine measures tightly
  • Mine measures pretty tightly but sometimes the numbers are up and down for no reason so it's not completely accurate but my coach emails me my results for every week in a chart so I can see the downward trend.
  • My coach changed a few weeks ago and she measures differently, in different places. All of my measurements went up when she began. And since, they haven't changed all that much. I find that she rushes through the measurements and isn't as thorough as my last coach. Frustrated.
  • Quote: My coach changed a few weeks ago and she measures differently, in different places. All of my measurements went up when she began. And since, they haven't changed all that much. I find that she rushes through the measurements and isn't as thorough as my last coach. Frustrated.

I wonder why she changed...I feel your frustration.
  • I meant that I got a new coach. One that had been there before, but was new to me. They let my other coach go...so bummed. This one seems to rush through things and she just doesn't measure the same. Hasn't felt accurate since the change.