3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc > Ideal Protein Diet

The highlight of my Day

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2014, 12:35 AM   #1
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 54

S/C/G: 234.6/178.2/170

Height: 5'9"

Default The highlight of my Day

I am on the first day of my 5th week and have lost 14.6 pounds. The highlight of my day is the chocolate pudding that I make into a waffle. I had it last week and chose it again this week. I want to get to a point where I just eat for nourishment and not because I want to. I'm still dreaming of treats so this waffle is just what I need.
__________________







W1 -4, W2 -4.4, W3 -3.6, W4 -2.6, W5 -4, W6 -2(TOM), W7 -.8, W8 -4.8, W9 -.8, W10 -3.2, W11 no weigh in, W12 -6.2, W13 +1.4, WI 14 -.8, WI 15 -.8, WI 16-4.6, WI 17 -.2, WI 18 no weigh in, WI 19 -5, WI 20-1.2, WI 21-3.4 WI 22-1.2, WI 23 -0, WI 24 +1.4, WI 25 -4.8, WI 26 -1.6
Staceyhay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 01:46 AM   #2
Junior Member
 
Sopra2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Renton, Washington
Posts: 16

S/C/G: 193/154/137

Height: 5' 2"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staceyhay View Post
I am on the first day of my 5th week and have lost 14.6 pounds. The highlight of my day is the chocolate pudding that I make into a waffle. I had it last week and chose it again this week. I want to get to a point where I just eat for nourishment and not because I want to. I'm still dreaming of treats so this waffle is just what I need.
Congratulations...I tried making a waffle last week and it was amazing so I made another one this week. Celebrating the journey with you.

Judith
__________________
Cheers,

Judith

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...V4D/weight.png
Sopra2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 09:23 AM   #3
Started IP 04/22/2013
 
Ruth Ann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,780

S/C/G: 257/132/150

Height: 5"1 1/2' (almost)

Default

Congrats on the loss staceyahy - that is wonderful!

And isn't it exciting to find ways to cook that really satisfy? I think a huge lesson we learn on P1 is that food doesn't have to be carb, sugar, etc. laden to be good. Finding new ways to cook packets, veggies, meat, etc. that really satisfy us is a great way to start changing our habits and tastebuds!
__________________


Started maintenance 05/03/2014

Nothing is impossible. In fact, the word itself says 'I'm Possible'! - Aubrey Hepburn
Ruth Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 09:40 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
TwoTots's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 219

S/C/G: 232/232/147

Height: 5ft 4in.

Default

My favorite is the mock french toast with WF pancake syrup. It's really filling and feels like a treat. I've tried making waffles but I had to throw out my waffle maker, a total mess. What are your tips for making a decent waffle from the packs? Do you oil your waffle plates first, high temperature or low temperature. I'd love to try a waffle.
__________________


Goal 1: 217lbs
Goal 2: 202lbs
Goal 3: 187lbs
Goal 4: 172lbs
Goal 5: 157lbs
Goal 6: 147lbs
for every 5lbs lost
TwoTots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 09:44 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
ColoradoCarol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Frederick Colorado (about 20 miles north of Denver)
Posts: 417

S/C/G: 265/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoTots View Post
My favorite is the mock french toast with WF pancake syrup. It's really filling and feels like a treat. I've tried making waffles but I had to throw out my waffle maker, a total mess. What are your tips for making a decent waffle from the packs? Do you oil your waffle plates first, high temperature or low temperature. I'd love to try a waffle.
How do you make mock French Toast? I love French Toast.
__________________


Fun in the Sun Summer Challenge

5.8 lost, 19.2 to go
ColoradoCarol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 10:38 AM   #6
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Seattle, Wa
Posts: 22

S/C/G: 236.4 /217.4 / 153

Height: 5' 7.5"

Default

Way to go stacey! 14.6 lbs down is a great accomplishment. I also cannot wait until my mind shifts from wanting and thinking about food all the time. I know the farther into this journey I go the easier it will be, we just need to stick with it.
stubbornostrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 11:42 AM   #7
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 54

S/C/G: 234.6/178.2/170

Height: 5'9"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoTots View Post
My favorite is the mock french toast with WF pancake syrup. It's really filling and feels like a treat. I've tried making waffles but I had to throw out my waffle maker, a total mess. What are your tips for making a decent waffle from the packs? Do you oil your waffle plates first, high temperature or low temperature. I'd love to try a waffle.
How do you make French toast? I do spray the waffle plates before I cook them. I also use the med/high temp. It took a few times before I got the hang of it and now they come out perfect. Good Luck!
__________________







W1 -4, W2 -4.4, W3 -3.6, W4 -2.6, W5 -4, W6 -2(TOM), W7 -.8, W8 -4.8, W9 -.8, W10 -3.2, W11 no weigh in, W12 -6.2, W13 +1.4, WI 14 -.8, WI 15 -.8, WI 16-4.6, WI 17 -.2, WI 18 no weigh in, WI 19 -5, WI 20-1.2, WI 21-3.4 WI 22-1.2, WI 23 -0, WI 24 +1.4, WI 25 -4.8, WI 26 -1.6
Staceyhay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 12:51 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
TwoTots's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 219

S/C/G: 232/232/147

Height: 5ft 4in.

Default

For Staceyhay and ColaradoCarol
Mock french toast
This is a Sven Stevens' recipe
Half a courgette finely grated into a bowl, add cheese omlette pack (I can't get plain omlette here in Holland) mix together. Add 2 egg whites mix until a batter is formed. Add a splash of vanilla essence,cinnamon, salt, pinch of baking powder.
Heat a little oil in the frying pan
Pour a third of the batter in, let it cook flip and cook until it's browned.
Repeat 2 more times. Serve with Walden Farms pancake syrup.
Yum.
__________________


Goal 1: 217lbs
Goal 2: 202lbs
Goal 3: 187lbs
Goal 4: 172lbs
Goal 5: 157lbs
Goal 6: 147lbs
for every 5lbs lost

Last edited by TwoTots : 02-19-2014 at 12:52 PM.
TwoTots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 06:43 PM   #9
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 54

S/C/G: 234.6/178.2/170

Height: 5'9"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoTots View Post
For Staceyhay and ColaradoCarol
Mock french toast
This is a Sven Stevens' recipe
Half a courgette finely grated into a bowl, add cheese omlette pack (I can't get plain omlette here in Holland) mix together. Add 2 egg whites mix until a batter is formed. Add a splash of vanilla essence,cinnamon, salt, pinch of baking powder.
Heat a little oil in the frying pan
Pour a third of the batter in, let it cook flip and cook until it's browned.
Repeat 2 more times. Serve with Walden Farms pancake syrup.
Yum.
Thank you!!!
__________________







W1 -4, W2 -4.4, W3 -3.6, W4 -2.6, W5 -4, W6 -2(TOM), W7 -.8, W8 -4.8, W9 -.8, W10 -3.2, W11 no weigh in, W12 -6.2, W13 +1.4, WI 14 -.8, WI 15 -.8, WI 16-4.6, WI 17 -.2, WI 18 no weigh in, WI 19 -5, WI 20-1.2, WI 21-3.4 WI 22-1.2, WI 23 -0, WI 24 +1.4, WI 25 -4.8, WI 26 -1.6
Staceyhay is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:22 AM.






Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2